You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Words/phrases that annoy the sh*t outta you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:12pm
Grown up people using 'two more sleeps till' whatever stupid gay thing they are doing.

Chips don't bounce
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:14pm
amazeballs
totes 
totes emosh

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:19pm

Pretty much any of that D4-esque bollocks. Worst offenders are always women. I recall one odious geebag in particular on a phonecall who kept saying 'The bank' in a hateful fake D4 accent. She worked for Anglo and was actually from County Down somewhere so you get the idea of the monumental c*** she was.

This conversation was frequently peppered with 'Loike O-M-G' and such nonsense. 

A decent looking girl but i've never been so close to striking a woman round the skull with 34 inches of ash.

Edited by AntrimMan - 25 Nov 2013 at 12:19pm
@AntrimMan85
The E View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Pm thE BSM your info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:22pm
NI people saying "keep er lit" is another horrible one
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by The E The E wrote:

NI people saying "keep er lit" is another horrible one

Sustain the flame! LOL
@AntrimMan85
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Pretty much any of that D4-esque bollocks. Worst offenders are always women. I recall one odious geebag in particular on a phonecall who kept saying 'The bank' in a hateful fake D4 accent. She worked for Anglo and was actually from County Down somewhere so you get the idea of the monumental c*** she was.

A decent looking girl but i've never been so close to striking a woman round the skull with 34 inches of ash.

We have loads of wannabee D4 heads around Carlow, it wrecks my head tbh!

Girls are far more guilty of it now to be fair, many who went to college in DCU or UCD, suddenly came home with the "loike" and "ya know" slang, only drink cocktails now and would barely say hello to you on the street.

On facebook where you would put your from is now Dublin, instead of Carlow for example! 

Edited by Green Devil - 25 Nov 2013 at 12:24pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:27pm
Angry Nordies and their "so it is/was" at the end of most statements.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:29pm

Lad in work says 'Know what I mean' after practically every sentence. Annoying as f*ck.

@AntrimMan85
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Yes, fookin hate that.
Chips don't bounce
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Yes, fookin hate that.

Hate it myself so I do.
@AntrimMan85
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:32pm
That dublin fella was a right prick, so he was.......

Shurly he was, aye..........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:32pm

Lad in work says 'Know what I mean' after practically every sentence. Annoying as f*ck.

yeah I know what you mean, if you know what I mean.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:36pm

One of my best does that the whole time, basically he would say it easily 10 or 15 times in a normal convo LOL

There's an auld lad in Carlow, he's famous for saying it, like if you say his name you instantly say "you know what i mean" after it.  
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:39pm
'Any craic with ye?' of courseAngry

Question: Has anyone ever heard a person reply other than with the ''no man not a bit''?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:40pm
When your explaining something to someone gobsh*te and they keep saying "I know".......you don't f**king know you gimp or i wouldnt have to explain it to you for the tenth time..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:42pm
Unveiled. When have you ever seen a new manager or signing wearing a veil? And we know who it is anyhow in advance. Unveiled my hole.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 1:12pm
Besties
Mateso

Did ya shift her? Country folk

GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

We have loads of wannabee D4 heads around Carlow, it wrecks my head tbh!

Girls are far more guilty of it now to be fair, many who went to college in DCU or UCD, suddenly came home with the "loike" and "ya know" slang, only drink cocktails now and would barely say hello to you on the street.

On facebook where you would put your from is now Dublin, instead of Carlow for example! 

This wrecks my head, hear it every time I get the train back home to Mayo.
Absolutly embarrasing stuff!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>
  Share Topic