You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Words/phrases that annoy the sh*t outta you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Words/phrases that annoy the sh*t outta you
    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 2:03pm
Throwing a Paddy, Irish twins, Irish time, Paddywagon, Irish goodbye.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

The milk drink company Yazoo seem to given Spotify a ton of money lately for constant adverts.

If I hear that f**king "shake it uuuuuuuppppp" advert one more f**king time ..........

That's You and Me Both
Subscribe ya tight coonts LOL

LOL

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:39pm
Yeah it's gone from someone missing the last penalty being called a Goat, to becoming an acronym for Greatest Of All Time
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 1:02pm
GOAT of Mendes is all right.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 11:54am
Everything's the f**king GOAT these days 

The GOAT footballer every time someone scores a goal, the GOAT of football boots or trainers, the GOAT of coffees.....

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 23 Mar 2022 at 11:55am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 8:54am
"out of an abundance of caution".

Seems to get mentioned anytime any company is doing anything to combat Covid.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 8:53am

The milk drink company Yazoo seem to given Spotify a ton of money lately for constant adverts.

If I hear that f**king "shake it uuuuuuuppppp" advert one more f**king time ..........

That's You and Me Both
Subscribe ya tight coonts LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 10:58pm

That's You and Me Both
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 10:55pm

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 10:37pm
AIB ad on the radio. We are backing brave. What the fock is backing brave? Geebag banks
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 9:41pm
The new phrase you have to use when a player goes past another who slides in or ends up on his backside somehow - he sits him down 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 8:07pm

Think Heff mentioned it before but the new meaning behind the word 'dropped' is absolutely up there with the most annoying.  The new Chelsea shirt dropped today.  f**k right off.
I like such terminology for the very reason it winds Heff up
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Also, the misusage of the exclamation mark. It should be used after words like "yahoo!" or "shazam!". It definitely should not be used after RIP. For.....f**ks....sake.
'RIP' gets on my tits a bit. It doesn't make any sense. Do people not understand what dead means?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 5:57pm
Also, the misusage of the exclamation mark. It should be used after words like "yahoo!" or "shazam!". It definitely should not be used after RIP. For.....f**ks....sake.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 5:54pm
Think Heff mentioned it before but the new meaning behind the word 'dropped' is absolutely up there with the most annoying.  The new Chelsea shirt dropped today.  f**k right off.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 5:51pm
The of/have thing drives me nuts.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 5:42pm
'Give your head a wobble'. When did this become the default response of idiots to anything they disagree with? 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I think I posted this up on here before, but the amount of Northern people who write "off" instead of "of" is criminal.

A fair few Nordies that post on here do it regularly.

In regard to sportsmen you have Shane Duffy, Paddy Barnes, Paddy McCourt, James McClean etc at it the whole time on Twitter. 

Granted they wouldn't be the sharpest tools in the box but point still stands LOL

not just Nordies. I see it loads on social media. Drives me f**king mad
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic