You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plenty Of Fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath5 PaulMcGrath5 wrote:

Something like this LOL Tricky bitch

Exactly
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Is POF just basically a big orgy of sorts?

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Dirty owl ones, the lot LOLLOL

Reckon Sham is all over this site.

Thumbs Up 
was all over this alright, nailed a load of birds off it. Some serious filth on itClap Hooked up with wan two minutes from my gaff. messaging her for a few days then went to her gaff. She had her kid in bed and I smashed her back doors in on the sofa while she used a dildo on her front doors. great times
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:43pm

Jaysus Shamser LOL

Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:45pm

a thread like this should surely have a few pictures after 5 pages on the topic!!!

coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

a thread like this should surely have a few pictures after 5 pages on the topic!!!

My thoughts exactly
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:15pm
Have a date in Dublin this weekend with a fine bit of gear from Drogheda off the site.Definitely out of my league but feck it,I'm in like Flynn

Edited by irishmufc - 29 Oct 2013 at 3:16pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

My thoughts exactly

I'd wet myself if someone throws up a pic of some bird who he smashed her back doors in and it turns out to be your sister
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Have a date in Dublin this weekend with a fine bit of gear from Drogheda off the site.Definitely out of my league but feck it,I'm in like Flynn

u kno the rules pics or gtfo
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Amazing how much this is quoted and never ever actually happens. Cry
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:48pm

This is why gargle was invented mate.
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Sorry but You'll just have to take ginger hole's word for it   
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

My thoughts exactly

I'd wet myself if someone throws up a pic of some bird who he smashed her back doors in and it turns out to be your sister

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

was all over this alright, nailed a load of birds off it. Some serious filth on itClap Hooked up with wan two minutes from my gaff. messaging her for a few days then went to her gaff. She had her kid in bed and I smashed her back doors in on the sofa while she used a dildo on her front doors. great times

jaysus Sham you've some sex life!!

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:22pm
This thread should stop, unless lads who claim to have shagged certain women or are in the process of trying to shag certain women to put pictures up. 

I'm sick of carrying the candle for you lot in regard to posting up pics! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath5 PaulMcGrath5 wrote:

Something like this LOL Tricky bitch

This thread is giving me some laugh on the dart home!

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

This thread should stop, unless lads who claim to have shagged certain women or are in the process of trying to shag certain women to put pictures up. 

I'm sick of carrying the candle for you lot in regard to posting up pics! 

You've just nominated yourself to be the resident ybigger on POF and lead a few birds on and post the pics as ya go, this thread has serious potential, fair play GD

ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:43pm
I'm defo going on this later for a creep - do you have to sign up to have a look??
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:52pm

Let's just call it a social experiment. I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine with it. Just tell him the ybig lads told you to.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>
  Share Topic