Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 5:40pm
What does the fish say LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:10pm
Ask phillyk

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: hulkhogan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:28pm
tried that site for a day,, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too many weirdos

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Posted By: El_nino
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Ask phillyk

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:41pm
LOL

What a site!

Myself and a mate joined at same time and got some interesting dates out of it. Fcukin hell! Deadly few months.

One girl i started chatting with, absolute cracker. Added her on FB and stalked every single photo and in all photos she was outstanding but couldnt help wonder why there were no photos from the waist down. Anyhoo, first chatted on the Monday and agreed to meet on the Saturday. She was filth and during the lead up sent topless photos the works..

Anyway, Saturday rolls around and i agree to pick her up. So outside her gaff over southside waiting for her to emerge........

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her! Being the vain bastard i couldnt have that. She wanted to hold my hand as we strolled through town.... No way. I was texting my mate saying i couldnt wait to get it over with. Seeing as i was driving, i wasnt drinking but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date. Well i tell ye, as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame. So i left her to do it and finished the job. She was going on holidays the next day so told her to get in touch when she got back. In the meantime, changed my number and deleted her off FB LOL

Great days!

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: hulkhogan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOL

What a site!

Myself and a mate joined at same time and got some interesting dates out of it. Fcukin hell! Deadly few months.

One girl i started chatting with, absolute cracker. Added her on FB and stalked every single photo and in all photos she was outstanding but couldnt help wonder why there were no photos from the waist down. Anyhoo, first chatted on the Monday and agreed to meet on the Saturday. She was filth and during the lead up sent topless photos the works..

Anyway, Saturday rolls around and i agree to pick her up. So outside her gaff over southside waiting for her to emerge........

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her! Being the vain bastard i couldnt have that. She wanted to hold my hand as we strolled through town.... No way. I was texting my mate saying i couldnt wait to get it over with. Seeing as i was driving, i wasnt drinking but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date. Well i tell ye, as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame. So i left her to do it and finished the job. She was going on holidays the next day so told her to get in touch when she got back. In the meantime, changed my number and deleted her off FB LOL

Great days!

cool story jay

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:49pm

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:50pm
This thread has bags of potential

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:58pm
Good jaysus could you imagine the carnage that Green devil could cause if he cottons on to this site LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Good jaysus could you imagine the carnage that Green devil could cause if he cottons on to this site LOL

LOL

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:04pm
Fuk sake McG that's hilarious

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:14pm
Brilliant McG

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:42pm
f**k sake I thought she was gonna be in a wheelchair or some sort of f**ked up disfigurement

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:45pm
Fashion style and polly pocket. Birds.ie. your one stop shop for birds

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

f**k sake I thought she was gonna be in a wheelchair or some sort of f**ked up disfigurement
thought the same myself

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:41pm

, i was thinking a missing limb myself

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:42pm
How big we talkin McG ???

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:47pm
Rather large. Now, i'm a fella who likes a nice meaty arse but this was a good bit beyond the meaty stage. Would turn the odd head. I noticed this as i strolled down south william street pretending not to be with her LOL

Her striking looks couldnt hide away the fact she had a wide load. Shame really. What was God playing at ffs.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: planning
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:49pm

One girl i started chatting with.

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date.

Well as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame.

Can only possibly be Irish.

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:49pm
Was she skinny everywhere else?

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Do you know her? LOL

Just right everywhere else.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:55pm

Do you know her? LOL

Just right everywhere else.

No just curious LOL

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:59pm

Rather large. Now, i'm a fella who likes a nice meaty arse but this was a good bit beyond the meaty stage. Would turn the odd head. I noticed this as i strolled down south william street pretending not to be with her LOL

Her striking looks couldnt hide away the fact she had a wide load. Shame really. What was God playing at ffs.

I think I might have stuffed her last night. Joined POF a couple of weeks ago, its been excellent so far

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:02pm
Is POF just basically a big orgy of sorts?

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:04pm

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Dirty owl ones, the lot LOLLOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:06pm

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Reckon Sham is all over this site.

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Nidgey Nidgey wrote:

what kind of weirdos would be on these sites?surely its just a big money scam?
Well one got banned after less than 48hours. You do the math

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:12pm
Amount of people I have heard of meeting people on that site and the ridin that does be going on ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:15pm

Amount of people I have heard of meeting people on that site and the ridin that does be going on ShockedShockedShockedShocked

one of the lads is seriously addicted to it

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:21pm

I'm still fairly new but there seems to be all sorts on it. Been out with about 5 birds so far. So far its been an even mix of some looking for a BF while others have been jockey merchants.  

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:24pm
MC LOL how long have you been on it?

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:26pm

I call it Bankers arse or Check-out arse. There was a girl working in TSB in Dun Laoghaire that was a serious hotty. I only ever seen her from behind the glass but one day I seen her on her lunch break and she had a ginormous arse. Its from all that sitting down. 

The girls that work in supermarkets are the same. They do loads of the upper body work with the swiping etc but the arse never moves from the spot and gets huge. Have a look out for their arses the next time you are in a supermarket.  

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:28pm
You'd wanna see some of the messages one of my mates gets on it

She said some lad asked could he piss on her yesterday

Some other lad just sent her Mmfs- that stands for male male female sex apparently!

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

You'd wanna see some of the messages one of my mates gets on it

She said some lad asked could he piss on her yesterday

Some other lad just sent her Mmfs- that stands for male male female sex apparently!

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:34pm

About three weeks I reckon. I met one bird for the first time at 230am outside Coppers. That's when I thought - Yes this site is for me. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

About three weeks I reckon. I met one bird for the first time at 230am outside Coppers. That's when I thought - Yes this site is for me. 

And you have met up with 5 people already. Fast mover haha. How many of those 5 have been looking for a boyfriend?

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:39pm

And you have met up with 5 people already. Fast mover haha. How many of those 5 have been looking for a boyfriend?

None until they met MC. 
Then they were looking a different boyfriend 

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:45pm
The website is down probably after crashing from all the ybig traffic!

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:45pm

I've made Thursday my date night, then I get another one in at the weekend too. It's killing me financially is the only thing against it!

I reckon prob 4 out of the 5 were looking for a BF. I'm still getting the hang of vetting them properly online first.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

None until they met MC. 
Then they were looking a different boyfriend 

LOL You're not far wrong mate

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 8:29am
I was on it for a while, never really bothered mailing too many though given the fact i live in Laois/Waterford, it's Dublin where that carry on is at it's best. 

I'd get plenty of mails, but 90% of the women who done so looked like either Shirley from Eastenders or Courtney Love! 

No point in lying, i plan on hitting America for 3 months next summer. I'll set up a site over there and bang whatever comes my way. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:11am

So basically its a site for mainly dublin people to cheat on each other?classyDead

Who's cheating? I'm single and the girls I met certainly appeared to be the same.

To get a decent response from women, you have to have pictures of yourself up online. That might not be the best idea for someone to do who is married or in a relationship.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:15am

So basically its a site for mainly dublin people to cheat on each other?classyDead

Who's cheating? I'm single and the girls I met certainly appeared to be the same.

To get a decent response from women, you have to have pictures of yourself up online. That might not be the best idea for someone to do who is married or in a relationship.

Be some laugh if they turned up with their boyfriend

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Be some laugh if they turned up with their boyfriend

LOL You end up buying them both gargle for the night, holding her handbag for her while she dances with the fella. That would be some craic alright

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:26am
Chatting to someone in work just there about this site. It should be renamed plenty of ridin.

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:42am

Chatting to someone in work just there about this site. It should be renamed plenty of ridin.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, Iv been on it since last Xmas and I have rode 30 birds

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:47am
This thing is at least 3 years old now at this stage, surprised people haven't heard about it.

Use to go on this after I'd come home from a night out hammered. Wasn't until the next morning when I'd see my sent messages to about 10 people, and think 'b*llx'

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, Iv been on it since last Xmas and I have rode 30 birds

Jaysus Dead

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:55am

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

never heard of this , fair play lads LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:11pm

LOL

That's the sort of commitment to the cause that I like to see. Great work

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

never heard of this , fair play lads alt="LOL" title="LOL" />

If you're single Rog get your ass on it...... Ah who am I kidding, even if you're not single get your ass on it

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:21pm

LOL

And that's only in Galway, I need a bigger barrel like Dublin I won't lie, ya do have put a bit of ground work with some of them, and of course you've gotta listen to their text messages for a few days afterwards, saying you're just the same as all men, looking for one thing, blah blah blah

Posted By: coleman's
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:24pm
Lob up a few pics there daffy

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:24pm

LOL

And that's only in Galway, I need a bigger barrel like Dublin I won't lie, ya do have put a bit of ground work with some of them, and of course you've gotta listen to their text messages for a few days afterwards, saying you're just the same as all men, looking for one thing, blah blah blah

And some people accuse Irish people of having no work ethic? Look at Daffy here putting in a serious shift around the clock by the sounds of things.

What sort of quality are we talking? Has it been a mixed bag so far or do you try for nice looking ones? 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:45pm

And some people accuse Irish people of having no work ethic? Look at Daffy here putting in a serious shift around the clock by the sounds of things.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:48pm

Ah who am I kidding, even if you're not single get your ass on it

LOLLOL 

married man daffy but am impressed at the dedication of you young fellas Clap

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: CSCD
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:51pm
One of the lads swears by this and is never off the thing. LOL
I set myself up an account and got some decent responses but I haven't the balls to put my photo up though Embarrassed = no luck !!

Spotted a few birds I know on it too that i thought were taken. Big smile The girls love it too. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:52pm

LOL

What sort of quality are we talking? Has it been a mixed bag so far or do you try for nice looking ones? 

Ya there's been a few average ones in there, but most of then have been pretty alright, and one stunning bird that I couldn't believe I got,
Iv a few ground rules that I try fallow,
No one over 40
No one under 18
No one that looks like they may be over a size 12
Must live within an hour drive

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:13pm
Daffy LOL

You've been a busy man. I hope your nob doesnt fall off 

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:14pm
Fair play Daffy, talk about commitment to the cause Clap

Posted By: cm79
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:15pm
f**kers deleted my account and have me blocked from setting up a new one.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Were you lookin to piss on Barlows mate?

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:22pm

Ya there's been a few average ones in there, but most of then have been pretty alright, and one stunning bird that I couldn't believe I got,
No one over 40
No one under 18

All very reasonable stuff.
I'm learning as I go. I have noticed that if there are no body shots, then you probably have a tubby funster on your hands. The trick here is to check the upper arms in their pics for any signs of bingo wings.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:25pm

No one over 40
No one under 18

All very reasonable stuff.
I'm learning as I go. I have noticed that if there are no body shots, then you probably have a tubby funster on your hands. The trick here is to check the upper arms in their pics for any signs of bingo wings.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Were you lookin to piss on Barlows mate?
She looked like she would be into it LOL

Actually didn't send anything that was that bad.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:30pm
Post up what you sent to her CM Clap

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:33pm
Some birds say they are 'medium' build in their profile but you can normally judge by the pics that they would be 'carrying an extra few pounds'!  These are the fcukers to avoid!

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:38pm

Post up what you sent to her CM Clap

I can't get into my account, no idea why they have me blocked.

Posted By: PaulMcGrath5
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:40pm
Something like this LOL Tricky bitch

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:47pm
Jaysis LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: tony grealish
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath5 PaulMcGrath5 wrote:

FFSLOLLOL

-------------
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:03pm

Exactly

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Reckon Sham is all over this site.

Thumbs Up 
was all over this alright, nailed a load of birds off it. Some serious filth on itClap Hooked up with wan two minutes from my gaff. messaging her for a few days then went to her gaff. She had her kid in bed and I smashed her back doors in on the sofa while she used a dildo on her front doors. great times

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:43pm

Jaysus Shamser LOL

Posted By: Dino Baggio
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:45pm

a thread like this should surely have a few pictures after 5 pages on the topic!!!

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

a thread like this should surely have a few pictures after 5 pages on the topic!!!

My thoughts exactly

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:15pm
Have a date in Dublin this weekend with a fine bit of gear from Drogheda off the site.Definitely out of my league but feck it,I'm in like Flynn

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

My thoughts exactly

I'd wet myself if someone throws up a pic of some bird who he smashed her back doors in and it turns out to be your sister

Posted By: deco911
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Have a date in Dublin this weekend with a fine bit of gear from Drogheda off the site.Definitely out of my league but feck it,I'm in like Flynn

u kno the rules pics or gtfo

Posted By: PaulMcGrath5
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Amazing how much this is quoted and never ever actually happens. Cry

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 3:48pm

This is why gargle was invented mate.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Sorry but You'll just have to take ginger hole's word for it   

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:19pm

Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

My thoughts exactly

I'd wet myself if someone throws up a pic of some bird who he smashed her back doors in and it turns out to be your sister

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

was all over this alright, nailed a load of birds off it. Some serious filth on itClap Hooked up with wan two minutes from my gaff. messaging her for a few days then went to her gaff. She had her kid in bed and I smashed her back doors in on the sofa while she used a dildo on her front doors. great times

jaysus Sham you've some sex life!!

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:22pm
This thread should stop, unless lads who claim to have shagged certain women or are in the process of trying to shag certain women to put pictures up. 

I'm sick of carrying the candle for you lot in regard to posting up pics! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm

This thread is giving me some laugh on the dart home!

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

This thread should stop, unless lads who claim to have shagged certain women or are in the process of trying to shag certain women to put pictures up. 

I'm sick of carrying the candle for you lot in regard to posting up pics! 

You've just nominated yourself to be the resident ybigger on POF and lead a few birds on and post the pics as ya go, this thread has serious potential, fair play GD

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:43pm
I'm defo going on this later for a creep - do you have to sign up to have a look??

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:52pm

Let's just call it a social experiment. I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine with it. Just tell him the ybig lads told you to.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 5:59pm
Not a chance I would sign up to that

Did you all use your real names on it?

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:02pm

Let's just call it a social experiment. I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine with it. Just tell him the ybig lads told you to.
Wonder for how many things would that sentence work for. LOL

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:06pm
Judging by some of the filthy yolks Sham has scored on this I might sign up and use his real name

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:14pm
You don't have to sign up to creep on it, only to send messages etc. for scopin people out you can just go on it

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:15pm
I would imagine the majority of girls on it are looking for a relationship as most girls don't really need to sign up to a site like that just to get sex

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:18pm

I would imagine the majority of girls on it are looking for a relationship as most girls don't really need to sign up to a site like that just to get sex
I'd reckon it's the opposite. A lot of them are desperate enough looking, cleavage in the profile photo etc. Just click on the "not looking for any commitment" option and your in business I reckon

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:22pm
So you reckon the majority of girls are just looking for sex?

I dunno about that.

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:34pm

So you reckon the majority of girls are just looking for sex?

I dunno about that.
daffyp's 30 rides since Christmas begs to differ, that's almost one a week for ten months, assuming he's met all of them exclusively off pof. Theirs not much time for dating and relationships judging by that. 
Why am I wasting my time on this, over to POF it is Wink

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:42pm
Just had a quick look there, this is some site, 440k users online right now some of the profiles are fukin hilarious.

GD sort out ybig with some banter, we need to live our life through yours

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 6:52pm
I was approached by a transsexual on it the other day. Great pins on him/her. I might have met up with him/her but he/she was only looking for an intimate encounter and I'm more of a "looking to date but nothing serious" kinda guy. However, if anyone on here on here might be interested in an intimate encounter with him/ her and would like his/her profile just PM me and I'll send it on.

-------------
El Puto Amo

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net