You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

punishment for drunk and disorderly behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Speak nicely face to face with the arresting Garda, and ask him did he spray Elmo is a rat?

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:03pm
To ring the Garda station now in a minute so hopefully will have some update on what's going on
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm
What did ya actually do Ringer?

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:11pm

If it's a first offence and at the lower end of Drunk and Disorderly I'd say you'll get a slap on the wrists i.e (No conviction)and payment to the Court poor box

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

What did ya actually do Ringer?

I'd be lying if I said I actually new sono, the curse of the jagger struck again

Just off the phone to the Garda and he told me I was arrested for my own safety and wasnt causing any real trouble bar being a little loud. Told me not to worry that it will be going no further as I cooperated totally with them and was no real trouble at all. He also said he appreciated the apology
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:22pm
Well that's good news so.
If it was for your own safety you must have just been falling all over the place.
The dark side.. And the light
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:23pm
Was totally out of character for you to drink so much ringerbell. What happened ;-)
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:25pm
Ah good news. A decent guard, so.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Was totally out of character for you to drink so much ringerbell. What happened ;-)

I gave into peer pressure knew I should of stayed on the ballygowan water
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ah good news. A decent guard, so.

Yeah he came across as an ok sort told me not to be worrying at all that it wouldn't be going any further didn't even give the lecture on drinking to much
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:38pm
Good lad ringer you did the right thing, all's well ends well

kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:43pm
Fair play,

Figured it would go no further,he'd want to be a right pr1ck of a guard.Almost all my mates have been in similar situations (and myself!) I think the guards pretty much know if you're a bad sort or not,especially in a small town.I be p1ssed off if i had to pay a donation of any sort if i wasnt bothering anyone else.I would be straight onto a solicitor if there was even any talk of a conviction for something so minor.Ya must be relieved all the same!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

Fair play,

Figured it would go no further,he'd want to be a right pr1ck of a guard.Almost all my mates have been in similar situations (and myself!) I think the guards pretty much know if you're a bad sort or not,especially in a small town.I be p1ssed off if i had to pay a donation of any sort if i wasnt bothering anyone else.I would be straight onto a solicitor if there was even any talk of a conviction for something so minor.Ya must be relieved all the same!

Yeah was relieved to hear it as being involved with youth work having any kind of conviction is a disadvantage
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

Fair play,

Yeah was relieved to hear it as being involved with youth work having any kind of conviction is a disadvantage
You may also have found yourself being kicked out of the offical EK 1Direction supporters club. We can't have lads with convictions bringing controversy to our club ;-)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 10:58am
Might be still worth a bit of an oul panic anyway
flow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Might be still worth a bit of an oul panic anyway

the main thing is not to panic
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 3:10pm
RB did you at least have a drinking cap on while worshipping the jeger gods?
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

RB did you at least have a drinking cap on while worshipping the jeger gods?

Drinking cap a big no no
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic