Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTID Best of the season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 1:19pm
..LOL
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

I have one profile and one profile only. I am happy for the mods to confirm that.

RTID gets the job done first time, everytime. Because two of him would be too much for any forum!
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:21pm
Correct and right.

I speak the truth and the minnows are too scared of me to be awestruck
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:26pm
I would have thought in a thread dedicated to you that you'd be trying to alter other posters perception, rather than add more fuel.

Shock & Awe by Rtid. I like it Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:29pm
Fcuk their perception. Very little of what is in here didn't pan out to be 100% accurate. The rest is clear wind up.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:52pm

Fcuk their perception. Very little of what is in here didn't pan out to be 100% accurate. The rest is clear wind up.

Which one was "not one cent." ?
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:54pm
Correct and right.

Prove me wrong.
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:55pm
Okay, thank you for that.

The Golden Girls will be showing shortly after Bonanza in the TV room, followed by Noreen's Baking for grand-kids in room F3...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:56pm

Correct and right.

Prove me wrong.

We're not going there again me oul pal
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 3:27pm
Truth is I am going on what I heard from within the club. You are going off what was reported in the press. Neither of us know with any degree of certainty. What is the point, he was ran out of the club regardless.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 3:30pm

Truth is I am going on what I heard from within the club. You are going off what was reported in the press. Neither of us know with any degree of certainty. What is the point, he was ran out of the club regardless.

You can't see where the bias might be? Embarrassed
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 3:41pm
The whole point of here is that people pass on what they hear and give each other stick.

Quigley was fired and pretty much everyone at Rovers has heard that he was lucky to get nothing. If the press report something else I can see where the faultline is.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 3:58pm
There is not a hope that a mercenary like Quigley walked away from a cushy contract without getting his palm greased.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:03pm

The whole point of here is that people pass on what they hear and give each other stick.

Quigley was fired and pretty much everyone at Rovers has heard that he was lucky to get nothing. If the press report something else I can see where the faultline is.

Yes indeed we all pass on what we hear fair enough, however when it is reported by a reputable journo we concede the rumour mill was not true
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

There is not a hope that a mercenary like Quigley walked away from a cushy contract without getting his palm greased.
What was his other alternative? Rovers to fire him and state why they fired him. That would not have gone down well.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

What was his other alternative? Rovers to fire him and state why they fired him. That would not have gone down well.

Very difficult to sack a player, more likely that Shams came to a commercial decision and paid Quigley to move on. I think the journo is correct on this one.
KingswoodRover View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingswoodRover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 6:29pm
RTID do you post on the Rovers forum as RTID?  I seem to remember one lad posting under that user name.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 6:46pm
Rovers fansclaim they were gonna sack quigley and for being drunk, yet quigley played in said game he was apparently drunk in! Rovers could not sack him even if they tried to which they didn't and only solution was to pay him off so pay him off they did! This is fact! How much I am not so sure, there was seemingly an agreement that meant quigley didn't lose out on any pay while signing for pats we are paying him 500 P/W so I don't know if rovers paid him a lump sum or subsidising his wages per week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic