Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTID Best of the season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

And I am saying that fee is nothing...

If he got a payoff, it would state he got a payoff.

So they "thrashed out a settlement" which resulted in quigley getting nothing? The boy needs negotiation lessons then so

A FEE you moron is defined thus

"A fee is the price one pays as remuneration for services. "

Therefore a monetary value

Edited by Stillhuntinghenry - 20 Dec 2013 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 4:55pm
Oh dear

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2013 at 9:54am
I think this might be his best one.....
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 10:04pm
Bump

Is this the guy who is blue in the face telling all on here what an insignificance Bohs are to rovers, but is the one who started the Bohs v Rovers MEGATHREAD, priceless LOLLOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 10:50pm
just read this from start to finish, absolute gold.
Bohs Till I Die
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Bump

Is this the guy who is blue in the face telling all on here what an insignificance Bohs are to rovers, but is the one who started the Bohs v Rovers MEGATHREAD, priceless LOLLOL
I said the derby is less significant than it used to be now Bohs are shyte, but it remains the most passionate derby in Irish sport.

Its not my fault you D7 Tan slumrats can't read properly.

When is your centenery of your club members helping break the strikes of 1913? Or shooting the hero's of 1916?
Snowie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 1:38pm

Bump

I said the derby is less significant than it used to be now Bohs are shyte, but it remains the most passionate derby in Irish sport.

When is your centenery of your club members helping break the strikes of 1913? Or shooting the hero's of 1916?

Dont forget we caused the famine.

No Surrender to the Shamrock Rovers!
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Snowie Snowie wrote:

Bump

Dont forget we caused the famine.

No Surrender to the Shamrock Rovers!
LOL, its like the ramblings of a drunk captain on a sinking ship, oh wait
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 1:28pm
Should we just add the whole conversation regarding the venue of the League Cup final in here?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 1:41pm
If you want. Pointing out that Oriel is a kip is fair enough as far as I am concerned, but carry on.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 1:52pm

If you want. Pointing out that Oriel is a kip is fair enough as far as I am concerned, but carry on.

but all know you said more than that, and got it wrong, again

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 2:15pm
Jesus wept you are a typical dour nordie.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 2:18pm
LOL

brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:07am
Rtid isnt a bad lad just rovers mad.You need a bit of banter on a football forum.
Snowie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Rtid isnt a bad lad just rovers mad.You need a bit of banter on a football forum.

Bad suggests he is evil, hes not evil, hes just a nutter.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 11:30am
The funny thing is , he is quite a decent poster elsewhere on here. Just mention Shamrock Rovers and it trips his fusebox
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

The funny thing is , he is quite a decent poster elsewhere on here. Just mention Shamrock Rovers and it trips his fusebox
But that is only when he forgets to log back in in 1 of his other profiles Wink
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 11:39am
I have one profile and one profile only. I am happy for the mods to confirm that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic