FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTID Best of the season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

In another 'you couldn't make it up' moment from the FAI, the draw and press is in Cork at a car shop and on Soccer Republic. Every club has to send one official and the manager.

So assuming Harps win, Derry, Harps, Rovers and Pats have to overnight two people minimum down in Cork for the draw at their own expense.

It would very much appear, that you did indeed make it up!

Originally posted by Funsize Crouchy Funsize Crouchy wrote:

Pats Facebook page says draw is Monday at 5pm
Do I have to explain what the word 'now' means?

Ok, you hang by the wireless Monday at 5 and let us know how you get on.

Sponsored Links

dudnalkfc10 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine at the moment, but as I said, we will easily bring 2,000 up to this one. If the final arrangment is Dundalk to have the full ground and Rovers a temporary stand behind the goal where they store the rubbish it is a bit of a shambles.

Bump
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 11:22pm
He must believe his own lies
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 11:09pm

Anyone have the post about not enough tickets for the milllions of Shamrockers heading to Dundalk tomorrow? Another beauty

He claimed last week, He said from day 1 they didnt need a Temp stand LOL
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:47pm
Anyone have the post about not enough tickets for the milllions of Shamrockers heading to Dundalk tomorrow? Another beauty
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Originally posted by dudnalkfc10 dudnalkfc10 wrote:

RTID You really don't give up at all. Do you actually believe what you post?

Can I ask what you work as?

Has to be a clamper or one of those lads who tests psychotropic drugs for the pharma industry . 

You mean he's one of the lads that hang around the boardwalk? On either side of the wall LOL

It was the Cup draw fiasco drew it out of me LOL, nuts nuts nuts . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Has to be a clamper or one of those lads who tests psychotropic drugs for the pharma industry . 

You mean he's one of the lads that hang around the boardwalk? On either side of the wall LOL

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:26pm

Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 8:03pm

In another 'you couldn't make it up' moment from the FAI, the draw and press is in Cork at a car shop and on Soccer Republic. Every club has to send one official and the manager.

So assuming Harps win, Derry, Harps, Rovers and Pats have to overnight two people minimum down in Cork for the draw at their own expense.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:54pm
bump
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 4:00pm

There are still 200k people missing, shall I call the emergency services?

I said Cork City had a population of 400k. This is listed as the metropolitan area's population.

You are now arguing that this is innacurate.

Given a choice between the Census and you, I am going to believe you. You are right, there are 200,000 punters gone awol so you can win some inane online argument.
You are arguing withe census! See Shams post in other thread!And  know it is the metropolitan area? You do understand the term metropolitan area? You are literally arguing black is white!!! I feel like a geography teacher with a particularly stupid child. The metropolitan area is described as; 
metropolitan area, sometimes referred to as a metro area ormetro, is a region consisting of a densely populated urban core and its less-populated surrounding territories, sharing industryinfrastructure, and housing.[1] A metropolitan area usually comprises multiplejurisdictions and municipalitiesneighborhoodstownshipscities,exurbscountiesdistricts, and even states. As social, economic and political institutions have changed, metropolitan areas have become key economic and political regions.[2] Metropolitan areas include one or more urban areas, as well as satellite cities, towns and intervening rural areas that are socio-economically tied to the urban core, typically measured by commuting patterns

How that equates to 400k in the 'town of Cork' is amazing. This is my last post on this or I will turn into Shirley Valentine as  I believe the wall is more capable of understanding basic facts. 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:56pm

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:49pm

I said Cork City had a population of 400k. This is listed as the metropolitan area's population.

You are now arguing that this is innacurate.

Given a choice between the Census and you, I am going to believe you. You are right, there are 200,000 punters gone awol so you can win some inane online argument.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Probably the 200k that are too embarrassed to admit they are from the peoples republic of turncoats
Embarrassed
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:19pm

Probably the 200k that are too embarrassed to admit they are from the peoples republic of turncoats
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:16pm
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 3:01pm

Yeah, I'm wrong because you think the Urban area of Cork is not part of or close to Cork City.

You total mutt.
The urban area of Cork is 200k. Where are the other 200k? Did you do geography in school or were ya too busy with an abacus counting the thousands of lads going to Morton stadium?
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 2:55pm
Yeah, I'm wrong because you think the Urban area of Cork is not part of or close to Cork City.

You total mutt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic