RTID Best of the season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RTID Best of the season
    Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I see he is back to his usual self on the rovers thread 

Temptation for you to dive in there Doc must be immense   
I have to admit dinny it is not easy to sit and read this munter's rubbish about my beloved club and be restrained, so hopefully some others will carry the mantle and call this wombat to task at every turn LOL
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Temptation for you to dive in there Doc must be immense   
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 2:35pm
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 12:58am
Some man for one man

Edited by Stillhuntinghenry - 22 Apr 2017 at 11:31am
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:36pm
"The corkies going for Bray!!

Bray haven't beaten Rovers in 17 attempts. That was 6 years ago. You have to back to Scullys reignite the previous win, 2009."

That's the 2017 award wrapped up (surely)
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Do I need to explain the concept of time to you, you dimwit.

Dundalk announced the game before they had agreed use of Tallaght. My point was very clear that this related to Dundalk being amateur hour merchants. Of course the LC game would be moved, and as an aside we are actually happy it was,  but manners dictate you allow people to do what needs to be done behind the scenes before declaring it as a done deal.

IT WAS ON THE UEFA SITE YA DOPE!!!! TALLAGHT WAS NOMINATED AND APPROVED BY UEFA BEFORE WE EVEN KICKED A BALL IN THE SECOND ROUND

MAITH AN FEAR !! SHOCO !! RTID AMADÁN MÓR LOLLOLLOL
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 4:56pm
Maybe you should have a look at the name of the thread ya spanner!!!

The gift that keeps on giving!! LOL LOL LOL

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 4:25pm
There is more comment on here about a throwaway comment I made than the actual game.

Ponder on that one lads.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:56pm
LOL

stop digging man seriously!!!

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:49pm
Not when Dundalk announced it. Of course the ground was nominated, its one of only three stadiums in Ireland with a 4 start rating, the RDS and LR being the other two. We all knew you would be out with the begging bowl if you won and preliminary talks had happened.

The point was Dundalk announced the date before UEFA did and before it was all agreed with SDCC and Rovers. Why this causes such outrage is mystifying.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Dundalk announced the game before they had agreed use of Tallaght. My point was very clear that this related to Dundalk being amateur hour merchants. Of course the LC game would be moved, and as an aside we are actually happy it was,  but manners dictate you allow people to do what needs to be done behind the scenes before declaring it as a done deal.

IT WAS AN THE UEFA SITE YA DOPE!!!! TALLAGHT WAS NOMINATED AND APPROVED BY UEFA BEFORE WE EVEN KICKED A BALL IN THE SECOND ROUND
Clap
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:55pm

IT WAS ON THE UEFA SITE YA DOPE!!!! TALLAGHT WAS NOMINATED AND APPROVED BY UEFA BEFORE WE EVEN KICKED A BALL IN THE SECOND ROUND

Edited by Shoco - 26 Jul 2016 at 3:18pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

He's due a return to GAA thread soon enough, we'll tear him a new one and send him back here for more Thumbs Up
Sure he is like a football net at this stage 
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:44pm
He's due a return to GAA thread soon enough, we'll tear him a new one and send him back here for more Thumbs Up
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:29pm
What a priceleess fckin dopey coont 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:20pm

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 1:28pm
Another Classic LOLLOL

21st July: Rovers play Pats on Monday 1st, so Tallaght is not available on the 2nd.]

25th July: I never said it wouldn't be in Tallaght. I just pointed out that Dundalk had announced it before it was all agreed and lined up.

2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

And I am saying that fee is nothing...

If he got a payoff, it would state he got a payoff.

If the fee was nothing it wouldn't be a fee

Just seeing this gem now, sweet jesus!

+1

One of the best things I've ever read on here. This lad is a genius!LOLLOLLOL
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic