You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Germany / Kazakhstan Match Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 36>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

O Dea just went off injured against Shakhtar. didnt look too serious but then again it is a local derby so it may be more than precautionary.

King did appear to put Wilson in the shake up for a CB start with his comments. But after that its hard to know where he'll look of O Dea is a doubt and Sledge is injured.

McShane/Clark in CB a certainty then?

Brady is on fire for Hull in last 2-3 weeks needs to be called-up and start. O'Shea is back to full fitness tomorrow which is good news for the Kazakh game but Rolfes, Muller and Boateng from the Germans all scored for their clubs today
Not the Boateng your thinking of ,It was Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke) who scored Wink

Haha I thought he was still at AC Milan? I obviously thought it was George Boateng but my bad on that one Tongue
Sponsored Links

St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

O Dea just went off injured against Shakhtar. didnt look too serious but then again it is a local derby so it may be more than precautionary.

King did appear to put Wilson in the shake up for a CB start with his comments. But after that its hard to know where he'll look of O Dea is a doubt and Sledge is injured.

McShane/Clark in CB a certainty then?

Brady is on fire for Hull in last 2-3 weeks needs to be called-up and start. O'Shea is back to full fitness tomorrow which is good news for the Kazakh game but Rolfes, Muller and Boateng from the Germans all scored for their clubs today
Not the Boateng your thinking of ,It was Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke) who scored Wink

Haha I thought he was still at AC Milan? I obviously thought it was George Boateng but my bad on that one Tongue
George is the Dutch one , Kevin Ghana ,Jerome German LOL and George is in Thailand last i heard Cool
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 9:58pm
Dammit I meant Jerome. LOL
From now on he's now known as the German Boateng so I can't ever get mixed up. Cool
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 10:01pm
Lads if you do not like what Javier is posting about the national team, just ignore it.  Calling for lads to be banned.  Confused

Edited by Baldrick - 28 Sep 2013 at 10:02pm
AKA pedantic kunt
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 7:17pm
What time is squad announcement tomorrow?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

What time is squad announcement tomorrow?

Comes normally midday early afternoon.......more important question is...when are the tickets for the Germany game going to be in my letterbox. Flying home tomorrow morning, have 2 meetings, sleeping in my own bed and then i am on the Tuesday morning flight back to Düsseldorf. Was hoping to take the tickets back with me.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 11:52am
Squad Announced at 1.00pmThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 12:19pm
hopefully Stokes is in
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:04pm
Westwood Forde Randolph O’Brien Sean St Ledger Marc Wilson Coleman Kelly Clark McShane Gibson Whelan McCarthy Green A Reid McGeady, Pilkington McClean Brady Quinn Hoolahan Long Keane Walters Doyle Stokes
MaxWell View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxWell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:07pm
Say Cox feels hard done by.. Best provisional squad in years, bar JOS and the honey monster
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:07pm
Surprised Doyler is back in...he really doesn't deserve a place anymore.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:08pm
Very pleased with that.
@AntrimMan85
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:11pm
Hsppy with that bar Doyle really but it's no big deal as I'd say he will be first to be cut
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:14pm
Doyle or Sammon? I'd still take Doyle.
Martin Thomas View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:14pm
King out! FAI out!

But being serious a good squad, best in a long long time. Why no Delaney though! Also would have had Best, Cox, Madden or Andy Keogh ahead of doyle at the moment
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:14pm
Welcome back Andy Reid ClapClap
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Doyle or Sammon? I'd still take Doyle.

Same here
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:18pm
Hopefully Stokes isn't too tired this time
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 36>
  Share Topic