You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Germany / Kazakhstan Match Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Its 7.30 in the morning in Argentina and this lad is online posting about James McCarthy.

Javier, upload a pic of today's newspaper, with the word "Javier" written across the top.

This will prove at least that you are in Argentina, as you claim to be.

If you dont do that within three days or so I will ban you from this forum, WUMs/fake posters are not welcome on the forum.

So do us a favour and prove that you are in Argentina, thank you.

Going to send this to you by PM too.

Would yiz ever leave the chap alone ffs.  What has he done wrong?  As far as I know the chap is legit and even if he wasn't he is still here talking about Irish football.

No you don't know he is legit. Like you were posting kast vweek claiming you knew MON woukd be appointed by last weekend. Pure sh*te talk
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Like you were posting kast vweek claiming you knew MON woukd be appointed by last weekend. Pure sh*te talk

some hide coming on here giving out to fellas about information as regards change in management LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Like you were posting kast vweek claiming you knew MON woukd be appointed by last weekend. Pure sh*te talk

some hide coming on here giving out to fellas about information as regards change in management LOL

Not really. Didn't put anything on the forum prior to the decision AFAIR but yes after I did. What i may have put On facebook is not the same
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Its 7.30 in the morning in Argentina and this lad is online posting about James McCarthy.

Javier, upload a pic of today's newspaper, with the word "Javier" written across the top.

If you dont do that within three days or so I will ban you from this forum, WUMs/fake posters are not welcome on the forum.

Would yiz ever leave the chap alone ffs.  What has he done wrong?  As far as I know the chap is legit and even if he wasn't he is still here talking about Irish football. If anyone is ruining the forums its people constantly telling him to fook off and questioning his status.

+1

Just don't read his posts if you don't like them, simple!

Javier ClapClapClap
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:22pm
He does say some silly stuff - And he has some fetish over that Marcos Biesla but it's not offensive or anything.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:24pm
bloody hell, just igonore him ffs. Thread after thread has been hijacked by a discussion about him
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 2:31pm

Its a joke. His posts are full of sh*te. I doubt the regular readers read his posts anymore.

Ban him

You've been manipulating every thread over the last year to take cheap shots at the manager and still continue to do so..
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Il Trap Il Trap wrote:

Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by curtains curtains wrote:

Would you get off the stage Rolo ffs.  Will we all have to submit our passports now in order to be able to post on YBIG.  I freely admit my real name is not Just Saying Like and I'm a fake poster and [like almost everyone else on here] I like to wind a few lads up now and then.  Are you going to ban me as well or will it be ok if I post a picture of myself holding the Sligo Champion.  But then it could be a fake picture.  Fcuk maybe then you will want DNA swabs. 

I agree with Rolo, it was funny at the start but its tiresome reading his comments now. Puts you off a thread when you see he is commenting on it. He is a spoof bigtime.

Yeah I agree too but threatening to ban him if he doesn't post a picture of an Argentinian newspaper is nothing short of childish.   
His persistent existence on the forum is nothing short of childish.

That's 2 Mods being childish so Wink
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 3:33pm

Would you get off the stage Rolo ffs.  Will we all have to submit our passports now in order to be able to post on YBIG.  I freely admit my real name is not Just Saying Like and I'm a fake poster and [like almost everyone else on here] I like to wind a few lads up now and then.  Are you going to ban me as well or will it be ok if I post a picture of myself holding the Sligo Champion.  But then it could be a fake picture.  Fcuk maybe then you will want DNA swabs. 

I agree with Rolo, it was funny at the start but its tiresome reading his comments now. Puts you off a thread when you see he is commenting on it. He is a spoof bigtime.

Yeah I agree too but threatening to ban him if he doesn't post a picture of an Argentinian newspaper is nothing short of childish.   

Thought it was a reasonable request. But it seems that plenty of people on here actually believe that JAVIER is an Argentinian who supports Ireland, and are happy for him to continue posting. Which is fair enough.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 4:32pm

Thought it was a reasonable request. But it seems that plenty of people on here actually believe that JAVIER is an Argentinian who supports Ireland, and are happy for him to continue posting. Which is fair enough.

Fair play Rolo.  Personally I don't think he is an Argentinean who supports Ireland and I find a lot of his posts are repetitive and tedious.  However he is one of many "fake" posters on here - fake in the sense that most other posters don't know who they actually are - and it would be very strange if we were all required to prove our provenance.  It would be different if he was personally attacking other posters or posting inappropriate material.  You have to give him some credit as well - assuming he is not Argentinean he puts a fair amount of effort in to maintaining his alter ego.  
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Its a joke. His posts are full of sh*te. I doubt the regular readers read his posts anymore.

Ban him

LOL do me up a bedsheet with Javier out and its a deal LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 4:20pm
Thought we were gettin the squad today lads?
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Thought we were gettin the squad today lads?

Monday, I think.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 8:53pm
This a thread about ROI / Germany / Kasac  ? or a Javier Thread Ermm  Anyway German options up front are getting smaller after Podolski ,Gomez and  now Klose also out injured , Götze was also on the injured list but might be ready again ? Replacement (Possibly ) could be Leverkusens Stefan Kießling but he has said that he will never play for Germany again as long as Loew is Manager .
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 5:42pm
O Dea just went off injured against Shakhtar. didnt look too serious but then again it is a local derby so it may be more than precautionary.

King did appear to put Wilson in the shake up for a CB start with his comments. But after that its hard to know where he'll look of O Dea is a doubt and Sledge is injured.

Edited by Kerrzy - 28 Sep 2013 at 5:42pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 6:56pm
Marcel Schmelzer  (Dortmund )now an injury doubt for the Germans .
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 7:21pm

O Dea just went off injured against Shakhtar. didnt look too serious but then again it is a local derby so it may be more than precautionary.

King did appear to put Wilson in the shake up for a CB start with his comments. But after that its hard to know where he'll look of O Dea is a doubt and Sledge is injured.

McShane/Clark in CB a certainty then?

Brady is on fire for Hull in last 2-3 weeks needs to be called-up and start. O'Shea is back to full fitness tomorrow which is good news for the Kazakh game but Rolfes, Muller and Boateng from the Germans all scored for their clubs today
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

McShane/Clark in CB a certainty then?

Brady is on fire for Hull in last 2-3 weeks needs to be called-up and start. O'Shea is back to full fitness tomorrow which is good news for the Kazakh game but Rolfes, Muller and Boateng from the Germans all scored for their clubs today
Not the Boateng your thinking of ,It was Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke) who scored Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>
  Share Topic