You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noel King interim manager

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 30>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Would be something else if it was Kane extremely unlikely however

Coup of the century.. 

I reckon King would have to be holding a briefcase with a few million pounds sterling in it to swing that 
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Would be something else if it was Kane extremely unlikely however

Coup of the century.. 

I reckon King would have to be holding a briefcase with a few million pounds sterling in it to swing that 

deal or no deal LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:23pm
King tempting Kane with the promise of an under 21 cap? I think that's the definition of bringing a knife to a gun fight
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:28pm
Kane is a non-runner, we've had a laugh but seriously what is King doing at Old Trafford??!

Does Mason qualify??
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:28pm
Chances are he just jumped on a free ticket and wore his heavy Ireland jacket as it's baltic out

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:29pm
Still think Kane would be better off accepting Ireland, at best 3rd choice for England would be 1st choice for us
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:30pm
Maybe Noel's got a job interview lined up
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Chances are he just jumped on a free ticket and wore his heavy Ireland jacket as it's baltic out

He looks as though he has his FAI blazer and tie on underneath though
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:34pm

He looks as though he has his FAI blazer and tie on underneath though

Looks like a fine navy heavy jacket Denis Thumbs Up

Hope someone is out watching our Everton lads...

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:38pm
"I don't want to sound like a detective here but I'm following up a number of leads," said O'Neill. "I think there's one or two might come to fruition in the next couple of months, maybe even before the Scotland game but that might be pleasantly surprising."

Asked if the key is getting beyond agents and making contact with players directly, the 63-year replied: "I think sometimes the agent is seemingly almost like an excuse preventing that.

"One particular lad has called me who bypassed agents and he'd be pretty keen. I'm putting something in motion at the moment."

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Still think Kane would be better off accepting Ireland, at best 3rd choice for England would be 1st choice for us

Any English striker would take that ahead of us. We'd be nuts to think otherwise. 

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:48pm
Do yis think that 2 weeks is enough to get this tied up, and do you reckon MON will start him against POland ?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:50pm

Any English striker would take that ahead of us. We'd be nuts to think otherwise. 

How would he be 3rd choice for them? Is Andy Carroll going to keep him out of the England team?
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:51pm
I think there's more of a chance of Adebayor switching to us from Togo than Kane turning down England tbh

Edited by grannyrule - 15 Mar 2015 at 5:54pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

How would he be 3rd choice for them? Is Andy Carroll going to keep him out of the England team?

Would have Rooney and sturidge ahead of him
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 6:14pm
Denis O'Brien there too, he brings the cash, King the top notch negotiation skills

Kane is ours
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 7:22pm

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Would have Rooney and sturidge ahead of him

Kane is in serious goal scoring form, he`s only 2 of being the top scorer in EPL. He may well be 3rd choice but Hodgson would be crucified if he left a striker in that kind of form on the bench.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Denis O'Brien there too, he brings the cash, King the top notch negotiation skills

Kane is ours

LOLLOLLOL

Can't believe there are some people thinking we might be getting Kane LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 30>
  Share Topic