You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:08pm
So many gimps last night giving it loads with the wanka hand shakes and the two fingers. I seriously despair at times. Sky is breeding a generation of mongs amongst us

Edited by sham157 - 07 Sep 2013 at 3:09pm
Sponsored Links

Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by depechemode depechemode wrote:

Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.
he wasted nearly 2mins and our "fans" thought this was great craic
Gimps who cheered/egged him on,are as bad as him
w**kers
+1
I couldn't f**king believe the great reception the **** got from the crowd. Confused
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:07pm
The big games really does bring out do r crowd of gimps all the same. Seems to be a meeting place for them.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:21pm
His name is Giovanni Trapatoni. Stewards please ban him from Landsdowne
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

James McFadden.

Is that his name? Be good to get a newspaper piece on him.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

LOL

In fairness I sensed the degree of irony in the reception he received. The performance on the pitch was that underwhelming. If we had been bombarding the Swedish penalty area or even looked slightly like scoring he wouldn't have received it
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:56pm
This lad and Nadia Forde are the sole reason we are not  going to Brazil.  Pair of gimps Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

This lad and Nadia Forde are the sole reason we are not  going to Brazil.  Pair of gimps Wink
That's two reasons. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

That's two reasons. 

I know LOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:08pm
He's a Glaswegian lad, mad Celtic fan. Last I heard he was living in Liverpool but someone told me he might be round the English midlands somewhere.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

LOL

In fairness I sensed the degree of irony in the reception he received. The performance on the pitch was that underwhelming. If we had been bombarding the Swedish penalty area or even looked slightly like scoring he wouldn't have received it

Irony? half the fans in there last night would struggle to spell it, never mind understand it

Edited by 9fingers - 07 Sep 2013 at 7:10pm
depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:28pm
Its like goldy or bronzey but made of iron...
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:37pm
people getting into a fizz about a pitch invader
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:41pm
I heard it was John Delaney dressed up as the caretaker trying to get applause fromt he crowd. And he wouldnhave gotten away with it if it wasnt for those pesky stewards
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

James McFadden.

Is that his name? Be good to get a newspaper piece on him.

Talk to Joe....

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:53pm

He's a Glaswegian lad, mad Celtic fan. Last I heard he was living in Liverpool but someone told me he might be round the English midlands somewhere.

Please tell me this is true LOL
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Please tell me this is true LOL

Nah I thought the guy kind of looked like James McFadden with his little ponytail thing. McFadden being ex-Motherwell, Everton, Birmingham and Scotland McFadden.
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:27pm
Echo most of the sentiments here.  The guy is a moron and so is anyone who does invade the pitch.  Some of the crowd cheering him was just as bad not to mention the timing, we losing and needing every min of the game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic