Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=45611
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 3:18pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Subject: Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:16pm
I'm sick of these idiots running onto the pitch, we get one or two every campaign. Take your f**king clothes off you gimps or don't bother.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Replies:
Posted By: theheff1989
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:19pm
Never could understand the logic of doing this. Look like a total twat.

Posted By: Mr Marbles
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:24pm
wasted a lot of game time as well

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:25pm
Sorry lads couldn't help it

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:25pm
a public execution is the only solution to end this horrific menace to society

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: Fintan
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:28pm
Was he a hare krishna? He had a hare krishna's haircut and a tracksuit. Strange mix between junkie a pacifist.

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:58pm
We only got 3 minutes injury time last nite. And there had been 5 subs and about a 90 second delay for the scumbag's foray onto the pitch.

Granted, we could have had 3 hours of injury time and we'd never have created a chance but this guy wasted a fair bit of time.

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Posted By: depechemode
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:08pm
Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:11pm
He was sitting next to me in the upper (512 row E) at the start of the game - looked totally spaced out of it at that stage. Some mix of drink/drugs. Think he slept through some of the first half.

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:17pm
Complete wally but name and shame him. Nah

He was caught and nicked

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:19pm
He was a dirty crusty that's what he was

Eire32 was ready to go down with his crutch and take him out

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:20pm
looked a right knacker, and all the clowns cheering him on when we were trying to get some momentum on the pitch. hope he got a right kicking to be honest.

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:30pm
What actually happens to fellas who run onto the pitch? Do they just get a caution from the gardai or what?

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:31pm
Id say so. He looked like a right tramp

Say there was some pong off him

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What actually happens to fellas who run onto the pitch? Do they just get a caution from the gardai or what?
Depends. Some Gardaí will just throw ya out, others will give ya a court date. They tend to take big soccer games very serious and would issue banning orders.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:37pm

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:41pm
People on the pitch is the worst crime of all. I say it for everyone, the next game should be behind closed doors as punishment. It just seems like we are waiting for a nutjob football fan to stab somebody until its taken seriously. There are so many psychopathic football fans out there, its just a matter of time. 

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:45pm
A steward I was talking to reckoned its an automatic 10k fine for the FAI

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:47pm
Saps around me were cheering him on as well. If I was a Gard or steward I'd give him a good kicking. I hate when this happens.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:51pm
People were actually clapping this prick off. Could not believe what I was seeing.

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by depechemode depechemode wrote:

Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.

Same here fookin morons cheering and applauding WTF? Fookin numpty

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:56pm
Looks like Ger Gilroy

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Same here fookin morons cheering and applauding WTF? Fookin numpty

And I was beside the singing section!

Posted By: Weser777
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:09pm
who gives a rats arse?!!!

-------------
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Weser777 Weser777 wrote:

who gives a rats arse?!!!

Exactly. If he came on and broke Hoolahan or Brady's leg it would be a different story. But suppose he would only have needed to get to the bench to do that...

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Clap Good. Bunch of langers. They'd be the first to fine anyone else.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're some clown. That's money that should go to developing the game that's instead paying a fine because of the actions of a drunken moron.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're some clown. That's money that should go to developing the game that's instead paying a fine because of the actions of a drunken moron.

+1

Ridiculous post by Corkery! Confused

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:27pm

he wasted nearly 2mins and our "fans" thought this was great craic
Gimps who cheered/egged him on,are as bad as him
w**kers

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: James1977
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:35pm
Unfortunately, the pitch invasion ultimately benefitted the Swedes.   

The guy wasted about three minutes and ruined the momentum of the Irish players.  If I recall, it was around the 78th minute and the final Irish push was beginning. 

Adrenalin slows down and muscles get tighter.  I'd expect the Swedes were delighted with the delay.  

While he was only 'acting the maggot', a football pitch is for the players.  What if he was drunk and attacked the referee (like Denmark vs Sweden) or brandished a knife (like Monica Seles' attacker).

He was very quick on his feet, though.  He ghosted past one steward twice by dropping the shoulder.

If there is a UEFA fine for the FAI, it should be recouped from the culprit through the courts.

Posted By: Ludwig von Drake
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by James1977 James1977 wrote:

Unfortunately, the pitch invasion ultimately benefitted the Swedes.   

The guy wasted about three minutes and ruined the momentum of the Irish players.  If I recall, it was around the 78th minute and the final Irish push was beginning. 

Adrenalin slows down and muscles get tighter.  I'd expect the Swedes were delighted with the delay.  

While he was only 'acting the maggot', a football pitch is for the players.  What if he was drunk and attacked the referee (like Denmark vs Sweden) or brandished a knife (like Monica Seles' attacker).

He was very quick on his feet, though.  He ghosted past one steward twice by dropping the shoulder.

If there is a UEFA fine for the FAI, it should be recouped from the culprit through the courts.
Don't think it benefited the Swedes or influenced the outcome. If we were still playing today, we wouldn't have scored a second.

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:50pm
It breaks concentration, anyone who does it or applauds it a fookin sh*tebag

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:55pm
have to agree about people cheering him on. Worst part about it in my opinion.

Corkery Embarrassed

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:58pm
No, Bray were a rake of money in debt before, they were nearly going to go to the wall. The FAI come along and fine them for throwing toilet paper for feck sake. What about that time they fined Derry for calling Donegal people sheep shaggers, that was a massive fine.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:00pm
James McFadden.

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:03pm
It defiantly slowed down the pace of the Irish play yes.

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:08pm
So many gimps last night giving it loads with the wanka hand shakes and the two fingers. I seriously despair at times. Sky is breeding a generation of mongs amongst us

Posted By: Conor Messi
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

he wasted nearly 2mins and our "fans" thought this was great craic
Gimps who cheered/egged him on,are as bad as him
w**kers
+1
I couldn't f**king believe the great reception the **** got from the crowd. Confused

-------------
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:07pm
The big games really does bring out do r crowd of gimps all the same. Seems to be a meeting place for them.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:21pm
His name is Giovanni Trapatoni. Stewards please ban him from Landsdowne

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

James McFadden.

Is that his name? Be good to get a newspaper piece on him.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

LOL

In fairness I sensed the degree of irony in the reception he received. The performance on the pitch was that underwhelming. If we had been bombarding the Swedish penalty area or even looked slightly like scoring he wouldn't have received it

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 6:56pm
This lad and Nadia Forde are the sole reason we are not  going to Brazil.  Pair of gimps Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

This lad and Nadia Forde are the sole reason we are not  going to Brazil.  Pair of gimps Wink
That's two reasons. 

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

That's two reasons. 

I know LOL

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:08pm
He's a Glaswegian lad, mad Celtic fan. Last I heard he was living in Liverpool but someone told me he might be round the English midlands somewhere.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

LOL

In fairness I sensed the degree of irony in the reception he received. The performance on the pitch was that underwhelming. If we had been bombarding the Swedish penalty area or even looked slightly like scoring he wouldn't have received it

Irony? half the fans in there last night would struggle to spell it, never mind understand it

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:28pm
Its like goldy or bronzey but made of iron...

Posted By: jinky
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:37pm
people getting into a fizz about a pitch invader

-------------
tir gan teanga ,tir gan anam

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:41pm
I heard it was John Delaney dressed up as the caretaker trying to get applause fromt he crowd. And he wouldnhave gotten away with it if it wasnt for those pesky stewards

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

James McFadden.

Is that his name? Be good to get a newspaper piece on him.

Talk to Joe....

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:53pm

He's a Glaswegian lad, mad Celtic fan. Last I heard he was living in Liverpool but someone told me he might be round the English midlands somewhere.

Please tell me this is true LOL

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Please tell me this is true LOL

Nah I thought the guy kind of looked like James McFadden with his little ponytail thing. McFadden being ex-Motherwell, Everton, Birmingham and Scotland McFadden.

Posted By: elroy45
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:27pm
Echo most of the sentiments here.  The guy is a moron and so is anyone who does invade the pitch.  Some of the crowd cheering him was just as bad not to mention the timing, we losing and needing every min of the game.

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:39pm
Leave that gobsh*te alone, he most probably stopped a 1-3 Victory for the TurnipsWink

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: Humpy Gussy
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:56pm
Seriously, the prick cost us about a minute and a half o f play and stifled our momentum. Fair enough we were never looking like scoring but given the magnitude of the fixture the c*nt's timing was awful. Not to get hysterical over the whole thing but can't understand some people being blasé about the incident. I was ragin at the time. There was so much on the line and then yer man decides to indulge in a bit of attention seeking. Angry
When one of the stewards actually  got him to the ground he landed him with a couple of smacks on the head. Hope he might have gotten a few more away from the cameras. Clown.

-------------
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM

Posted By: ThisCharmingMan
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:07am
yeah i saw him get a few digs, stewards do love that 'power' they've been given, one of them threatened to break some lads fingers in the dart queue for some reason

Posted By: trapisgone
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:08am
Hope he got battered out the back the junkie.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Celtic wining one nil against those part timers from Kazakshstan and you need that second goal with 10 minutes to go and some FAN ran onto the pitch you'd have the same attitude?

As you Irish fans that pretend to be Scottish like to say (in a Scottish accent)

Get tae Fook

-------------

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:32am

Celtic wining one nil against those part timers from Kazakshstan and you need that second goal with 10 minutes to go and some FAN ran onto the pitch you'd have the same attitude?

As you Irish fans that pretend to be Scottish like to say (in a Scottish accent)

Get tae Fook

I thought Celtic fans were Scottish pretending to be Irish?

Make up your mind or get tae fook. 

Posted By: garretjoseph
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 2:25am
Blame anyone but Trap eh? For f**ks sake he didn't cause any f**kin damage to the Irish lads. They are well used to this crap. I don't condone it one iota but for f**ks sake give up with this crap that he's one of the reasons we lost. 

Posted By: Bar2508
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 2:37am
Who's in charge of the YBIG page on Facebook? The last post looking to name this guy is pretty pointless. Just giving him the attention he wants like.

Posted By: Fitz
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 2:48am
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

I don't condone it one iota but for f**ks sake give up with this crap that he's one of the reasons we lost. 

This^  If we were good enough we wouldn't have been 2-1 down and playing like donkeys. We wouldn't have scored if we were there all night. Forget it, ffs.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 7:29am

Get tae Fook

like a country full of EPL fans prtending to be English fack aff mate

-------------

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Bar2508 Bar2508 wrote:

Who's in charge of the YBIG page on Facebook? The last post looking to name this guy is pretty pointless. Just giving him the attention he wants like.

He actually looks Swedish.
Or else he's an Irish tree-hugger.
I mean look at his clothes.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:26am
If it was a good looking female streaker with big boobies people wouldn't be throwing their toys out of the pram over it

-------------

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:10am

If it was a good looking female streaker with big boobies people wouldn't be throwing their toys out of the pram over it

And ?

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

And ?
no and

-------------

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 11:15am
Whoever put this up on facebook is a moron!

Makes ybig look like amateurs Embarrassed

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Eh, YBIG are amateurs Bhob, only the players and the fai are professionals,

Funnily enough the ybiggers tend to outperform both these 2 groups

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

FAI professional, would ya f**k off

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:06pm
YBIG supports cyber bullying

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 12:21pm
If this dickhead is brave enough to run on the pitch in front of 50,000 people and millions watching on the box then he's big enough to be named.

Posted By: flow
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

If this dickhead is brave enough to run on the pitch in front of 50,000 people and millions watching on the box then he's big enough to be named.

and pay the fine instead of fai! I heard 50k fine for a pitch evasion for wc tournament anyone know a definite figure?

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 1:37pm

Yeah but what's the point? His name isn't gonna make a difference, everyone knows what he looks like already. His neighbours, family, work colleagues (unlikely) all know him and will be presumably embarrassed for him. His name will make no difference to me.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 1:41pm
I heard from a good source, that he ran onto the pitch in disgust that Aido M wasn't chosen to meet with the Swedish Reporter! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 1:45pm
Getting a bit dragged out now. Some twat rang onto the pitch time to get over it now.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by flow flow wrote:

and pay the fine instead of fai! I heard 50k fine for a pitch evasion for wc tournament anyone know a definite figure?

10k i heard but even if it was 50c he should still be sued for it by the FAI.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah but what's the point? His name isn't gonna make a difference, everyone knows what he looks like already. His neighbours, family, work colleagues (unlikely) all know him and will be presumably embarrassed for him. His name will make no difference to me.

I know what you mean 9F, my point is more that he should be prepared to face being named if he wants to be the big man running onto the pitch. Will make no difference to me either.

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 4:55pm
Who............gives..............a..................sh*t...............what his bloody name is, will it make any shagging difference. NO.

He did it , its done. We lost, we move on and get behind the boys in Vienna and go from there.

Jesus some lads would wanna cop on.

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Posted By: gustavo tinto
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 5:00pm
10k fine minimum. ..and all the numpties beside us cheering him on. The same pricks will give out about the price of tickets when  they go to the next match next year sometime.

-------------
" that nag wouldn't win a horse lookalike contest in a room full of badgers"

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

FAI professional, would ya f**k off

Do you even know what professional means?

-------------

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Who............gives..............a..................sh*t...............what his bloody name is, will it make any shagging difference. NO.

He did it , its done. We lost, we move on and get behind the boys in Vienna and go from there.

Jesus some lads would wanna cop on.
spot on scamper

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by gustavo tinto gustavo tinto wrote:

10k fine minimum. ..and all the numpties beside us cheering him on. The same pricks will give out about the price of tickets when  they go to the next match next year sometime.
they paid good money to go to the match, they are quite entitled to cheer when they fookin want or boo or whatever

-------------

Posted By: JUICEBOMB
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:18pm
People that come on here calling other supporters sh*tbags and w**kers for clapping would really want to cop on.....as was said people are entitled to do what they want when they go to games..clap,cheer,boo, etc etc and calling people w**kers etc for clapping a bloke who ran onto the pitch smacks of the ybig super fan that seems to think they have some sort of god give right to sl*g other people who dont support Ireland as much as them or in a way that suits them,to me there the biggest w**kers

-------------
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Getting a bit dragged out now. Some twat rang onto the pitch time to get over it now.

Clap

-------------

Posted By: cianhole
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:13pm
best fans in da world when da biggest cheer of the nit was 4 some retard that ran on the pitch as if it was only a mickey mouse game i hope they are still kicking the sh*te off him if he was my friend id b in jail 4 a long tme

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:26pm
This guy cost us

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:39pm
Never mind him, let's name and shame the four people who voted for Keane in the 'next manager' poll Wink

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net