You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

he'd more than likey have to pay the fare difference unless they feel like being sound
He's going to look into it the weekend Thumbs Up
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:18am
finally they've sorted out their website!!!

...and changed the time of my flight home at Christmas Angry
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

finally they've sorted out their website!!!

...and changed the time of my flight home at Christmas Angry

They stop very early on christmas eve. Think the last one out of stanstead was 1 in the afternoon.
Had to get an aer lingus from heathrow at 7 myself. £100 one way Cry
The dark side.. And the light
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2014 at 11:52pm
Waited 7  hours in the airport tonight,fog, mayhem, lots of angry people and my flight was cancelled Angry  146 people booked on that flight from Salzburg to Dublin,only 40 will take the remaining seats on tomorrow evenings flight,luckily i am one of them,as i made it to the desk at the right time, met loads of old folks and people on crutches after skiing accidents who couldn't make it to the Ryanair desk to re book on time,probably more  pissed off i had to leave the stadium early to witness the finale of Salzburg thrashing Bayern Munich though.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Waited 7  hours in the airport tonight,fog, mayhem, lots of angry people and my flight was cancelled Angry  146 people booked on that flight from Salzburg to Dublin,only 40 will take the remaining seats on tomorrow evenings flight,luckily i am one of them,as i made it to the desk at the right time, met loads of old folks and people on crutches after skiing accidents who couldn't make it to the Ryanair desk to re book on time,probably more  pissed off i had to leave the stadium early to witness the finale of Salzburg thrashing Bayern Munich though.

heard about thus from a mate whose parents had to get to munich as werent able t get on the new flight, pure chaos apparently, lucky you got a seat
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 8:21pm
Anyone know roughly how much to change a flight?

Have a fight to Tenerife on mon but want to put it off for a month or so.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

just log into your booking and check?
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 8:54pm

I might sound like an idiot here but i looked into manage my booking to see how much it would cost.I didnt continue as it seemed to want me to enter details that would actually change the flight rather than check how much it would cost,if ya know what i mean.

Not 100% i'll be changing it until tomorrow.

Not used to Ryanair so not sure what im at,i see they have a call centre now so might call them in the morning.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 9:16pm

I might sound like an idiot here but i looked into manage my booking to see how much it would cost.I didnt continue as it seemed to want me to enter details that would actually change the flight rather than check how much it would cost,if ya know what i mean.

Not used to Ryanair so not sure what im at,i see they have a call centre now so might call them in the morning.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 9:25pm
€40 plus fare difference. Given that the flight price is going to be more than €40, probably better to change it rather than booking a new one..... if the flight is less than €40, book a new one entirely.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 9:26pm
Sorry, €50 on canary island flights.... still probably better.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Thumbs Up  Thanks for that,

Should be under 100e by my reckoning.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 9:52pm
sure ya don't pay til ya click 'pay now', costs nothing to check
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 10:01pm

sure ya don't pay til ya click 'pay now', costs nothing to check

Cheers,
Just did that now.160e to change the flights,same price as getting new ones at the time i was looking to change.Cry
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 10:10pm
might be worth chatting to them online, they have 'Ryanair experts' now you can chat to online, make something up about an emergency meaning you can't go for a while and see what they say
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 10:16pm
Thanks for that,

They have  a phone number now and they're restyling themselves as a helpful and friendly airline now so might give that a go.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 10:18pm
just be careful of the charges on it but nothing to lose
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 10:33pm
Deffo ring. I was being charged 180 online to change before. Got chatting to a lad in their office (india somewhere) and he did it for free
Living for Away days
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic