Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cliftonville Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 68>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

This lad any use?

Where's he from?
Cliftonville
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 12:57pm
Left footed winger, skilful, great pace, 17yrs old. The number and status of the clubs currently scouting him suggest that he will be moving up in the near future. I saw him make his Irish League debut when he was 16, as I have others such as Mark Sykes and also Neil Lennon and Michael Hughes. I believe Sean will be a future Ireland international if the FAI overtures are successful.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 2:58pm
And how likely is it that the overtures for Moore will be successful? And I wonder if he made "come get me" plays?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 4:45pm
Fairly likely on both counts, I’d say. He’s a north Belfast lad from a nationalist background. Here’s hoping anyway.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 8:43pm
Away to carrick tomorrow night, looking forward to it, handy run to it after work. Imperative to back mid week up with 3 points
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Would love to get Moore tied down to the development setup for ROI, I want to hear Magiltons annoyed squeeky voice on that oneWink

Lol
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Would love to get Moore tied down to the development setup for ROI, I want to hear Magiltons annoyed squeeky voice on that oneWink

Confused why does he need tied down ? is is irish or not ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 8:08pm
1-0. Levi free 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 8:20pm
cap him stephen
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

cap him stephen

Surely starts against France.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 9:44pm
Blew chance to go six points ahead, ballix. Great goals by Ives and Moore. Entertaining stuff considering atrocious conditions. Still top of league by four. That boy Ervin, he'd start row in an empty room, the prick.
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 9:44pm
More points dropped to weaker sides 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:54pm
Two-goal lead blown for second game in a row. Although both ours were gifts from Coleraine keeper, still a ballix of a result. He actually made couple of good saves from Joe after he came on. Two points dropped. Pisser.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 8:14pm
Coleraine shook it up in the second half, bringing Kane into midfield where he was hugely influential and pressing more. Still a disappointing result, feels like a loss though we’re still top of the league. Refereeing by Crangle was shocking. Jarvis should have got a red not a yellow for an atrocious foul on Rory Hale, Kane and Glackin should have been booked for inciting the crowd and blatant fouls were carried out under Crangle’s nose and play waved on. The melee at the end was a direct result of him not taking control.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 8:43pm
Crangle is a joke of a ref. Melee at end was free kick for us, and when dust settled the w**ker gave it other way, Gormley was rugby tackled over line. He's disaster. Kane is a really smart player, always impresses whenever  I see him, even in League Cup final last year when we took them.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:43pm
Back to winning ways at Glenavon and managed not to blow two goal lead for third game in row. Very comfortable to be fair, they were very poor. Should have been more than 3-1. Great to see Coates banging one in with his head. Still top of the league. You Reds! 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Back to winning ways at Glenavon and managed not to blow two goal lead for third game in row. Very comfortable to be fair, they were very poor. Should have been more than 3-1. Great to see Coates banging one in with his head. Still top of the league. You Reds! 

I couldn't get to the match last night so watched the stream on the firestick. 2 things stuck out to me.
1. They pulled the sound from the stream after the first couple of minutes following some choice language from the reds fans. Sound did not return for the entire game Thumbs Down
2. Gary Hamilton at 42 and with a belly, subbed himself on for the last few minutes LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:17am
I’m surprised Gary had the energy, given his off-the-field activities. Though he is a very good manager struggling with little in the way of resources to improve the team. Reds still flying, great to see.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 68>
  Share Topic