You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cliftonville Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 68>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 4:55pm
Are they ever going to sort the old stand out or put something along the other side of the pitch? Very limited capacity with both sides of the pitch essentially out of action.
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 6:22pm
Plans were drawn up years ago but for various reasons were not implemented. Likely to be a lot more expensive now.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 9:47pm
Great result. Decent ref for a change. McDonagh was excellent as makeshift defender. Get it up you, youse Linfield w**kers. Top of the league. You Reds!!!
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 10:26pm
Top of the league Smile
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Couldn't get a ticket for this evening, raging!! Angry

I'm not liking the new apparent set up that the 'under - stand' is for season ticket only
Had ticket for mcaleary stand but I just dandered into the understand with cans in tow. No checks
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 10:29pm
Did well second half when under the cosh

Joel Cooper a hateful little rat 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 11:52pm
Well on top in the first half, defence in command the second. Lots of big clubs scouting Sean Moore at the moment, he’ll not be here long. Top of the league right now with no doubts many twists and turns to come.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 12:05am
Hope Addis injury is not serious. Been immense since he joined, fans love him. Odd dodgy big punt from the backline, but have been a few goals resulting. Such a calming influence. Moore a diamond. But we'll lose him soon, unfortunately.

Edited by Tyronebhoy - 11 Jan 2023 at 12:06am
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 6:06am
Would love to get Moore tied down to the development setup for ROI, I want to hear Magiltons annoyed squeeky voice on that oneWink
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 10:36am
Was up in solitude early in the season for cliftonvilles European game and while that game was a sell out it seemed to be under sold as there were plenty of empty seats, at least of what I have seen this wasn't the case last night. Are there any plans to develope solitude further as I feel this club has a lot more potential.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 10:47am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Was up in solitude early in the season for cliftonvilles European game and while that game was a sell out it seemed to be under sold as there were plenty of empty seats, at least of what I have seen this wasn't the case last night. Are there any plans to develope solitude further as I feel this club has a lot more potential.

Plans in place and planning approved. Awaiting money from the sub regional stadia fund, which of course is being held up by DUP boycott

The toilets in the Understand remind me of the ones from Trainspotting

Edited by bogball88 - 11 Jan 2023 at 10:49am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 3:10pm
There were a couple of Cliftonville fans in the stand behind the goals over towards the far corner flag who each waved a tricolour throughout the game. 
Well at least anytime the camera panned on that part of the ground they were waving them. 

10/10 for effort, but must have been a long 90 minutes for those sat behind them
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Looks like the old Main Stand is about to get some redevelopment also with Barry Gray no less and his building company set to do the job Shocked

You can say that again. Again. Wink

Meanwhle, one for the historians:

Bump. Could be wrong, but I think planning permission lapses after a few years, so may have to be resubmitted. Probably no point while the DUP are acting the c**t (are they never not?).

Edited by Tyronebhoy - 11 Jan 2023 at 5:54pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Top of the league Smile

Love to see them stay there. 
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Looks like the old Main Stand is about to get some redevelopment also with Barry Gray no less and his building company set to do the job Shocked

You can say that again. Again. Wink

Meanwhle, one for the historians:

Bump. Could be wrong, but I think planning permission lapses after a few years, so may have to be resubmitted. Probably no point while the DUP are acting the c**t (are they never not?).
Lapses after 5 years, but renewal is essentially a rubber stamping process. Something tells me that was done in the last couple of years?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 11:54am
Today’s Belfast Telegraph reports that the FAI are moving to recruit Sean Moore. Good news. Among the clubs currently scouting him are Newcastle, Brighton, Everton, Southampton, Celtic, QPR, Ipswich and Derby.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Today’s Belfast Telegraph reports that the FAI are moving to recruit Sean Moore. Good news. Among the clubs currently scouting him are Newcastle, Brighton, Everton, Southampton, Celtic, QPR, Ipswich and Derby.

Was speaking to an ex Red at the weekend who would be fairly well in the know and he also mentioned this.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 12:05pm
This lad any use?

Where's he from?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 68>
  Share Topic