Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What team to support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Peake Peake wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

If you were to judge any fan group on its ignorant minority you would never support anybody.  

Ireland has muppets as fans so do Celtic, Liverpool, Spurs, Man United, Rovers, Pats, Bohs, Rangers, England the whole lot of them. 

Not supporting a team or going to games because you think some people there are muppets is Embarrassed especially when you also shout for Celtic and Liverpool.  

50+ thousand people go and watch Celtic v Liverpool in Lansdowne Road and they are called 'barstoolers' bizarre.

They are barstoolers.

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

2 seasons ago I brought my lil brother, he was 14 at the time, to each Dublin derby and after them all I told him to choose a side as it was important that he supported a LOI club. He chose Shels after seeing them being spanked 4-0 by Rovers in Tallaght. He now travels the length of the country with his mate supporting them

ClapClapClap

People who go to watch live football games are called barstoolers?

Makes a lot of sense.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:31pm

If you were to judge any fan group on its ignorant minority you would never support anybody.  

Ireland has muppets as fans so do Celtic, Liverpool, Spurs, Man United, Rovers, Pats, Bohs, Rangers, England the whole lot of them. 

Not supporting a team or going to games because you think some people there are muppets is Embarrassed especially when you also shout for Celtic and Liverpool.  

50+ thousand people go and watch Celtic v Liverpool in Lansdowne Road and they are called 'barstoolers' bizarre.

They are barstoolers.

2 seasons ago I brought my lil brother, he was 14 at the time, to each Dublin derby and after them all I told him to choose a side as it was important that he supported a LOI club. He chose Shels after seeing them being spanked 4-0 by Rovers in Tallaght. He now travels the length of the country with his mate supporting them

ClapClapClap

Makes a lot of sense.

Just because you sing Karoke does not make you a singer.  Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:43pm

Some fine fishing here by Horsebox by the way.  BSM would be proud.  

The mong aint fishing, he is just a clueless ****
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Some fine fishing here by Horsebox by the way.  BSM would be proud.  

The mong aint fishing, he is just a clueless ****

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:46pm
Go to your closest team and support them.

If they do get relegated, you'll have great craic next year anyway.

Football isn't only about supporting the team that will be most successful. 
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:47pm

They are barstoolers.

ClapClapClap

Makes a lot of sense.

One live match , you f**king twink.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

They are barstoolers.

ClapClapClap

Makes a lot of sense.

One live match , you f**king twink.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Q-Man the Scientist's bitch.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 6:58pm
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:32pm
The gas thing is horsecox thinks he is winning the argument
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

The gas thing is horsecox thinks he is winning the argument

It's not an argument.

I gave my opinion, some people agreed and others didn't.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 10:51pm
Yet you keep on giving it, again and again and again
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 11:10pm
I just find it amazing someone would actively discourage someone from trying the Friday night experience  because they have seen a few teenagers in Stone Island gear ,extremely weak argument and I can for one rubbish his suggestion that anyone trying Bohs on a Friday night  would experience anything other than a warm welcome.
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 12:07am
They would get a warm welcome anywhere. The idea that a first timer got 'barstooler' chanted at them is so ludicrous it's untrue. The ***t needs banning off this section
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 2:28am

They would get a warm welcome anywhere. The idea that a first timer got 'barstooler' chanted at them is so ludicrous it's untrue. The ***t needs banning off this section
Well said
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 4:53am
I'm actually not sure whether to post this or not in case it's the best fishing rod thread on here in years...but here goes.....Horsey, we went to the Rovers game against Copenhagen, complete newcomers to Tallaght (home section for me) biggest game they had in years. None of us cheering Rovers as such although it was a European game and we wanted them to win. Nobody said a word to us. ( cheers Gerk for the tickets). Fast forward a few years, I went with walls and trapped to Bohs v drogs a couple of weeks ago......not a word said to me although I haven't been in dalyer since mons did Bohs 2-1. I'm going to Bohs v rovers tomorrow night with trapped..and I guarantee nothing will be said to me.i really call bullsh*t or at least exaggeration

RTID I really hope your mates call you Krusty, because you really are a clown.

To the OP, pm me lad, wel do a neutral tour of grounds, have a scoop and then you can make your mind up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:49am

Yet you keep on giving it, again and again and again

Maybe you should take some time out and reflect on your own posts.
Every week somebody is pulling you up on something.

Your an absolute bluffer of the highest order.

Just to clarify nobody chanted this at me. See below. I'm not basing my opinions on one match either.

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I'm actually not sure whether to post this or not in case it's the best fishing rod thread on here in years...but here goes.....Horsey, we went to the Rovers game against Copenhagen, complete newcomers to Tallaght (home section for me) biggest game they had in years. None of us cheering Rovers as such although it was a European game and we wanted them to win. Nobody said a word to us. ( cheers Gerk for the tickets). Fast forward a few years, I went with walls and trapped to Bohs v drogs a couple of weeks ago......not a word said to me although I haven't been in dalyer since mons did Bohs 2-1. I'm going to Bohs v rovers tomorrow night with trapped..and I guarantee nothing will be said to me.i really call bullsh*t or at least exaggeration

RTID I really hope your mates call you Krusty, because you really are a clown.

To the OP, pm me lad, wel do a neutral tour of grounds, have a scoop and then you can make your mind up

Let me clarify -
Some clown standing beside me spent about 5 minutes just shouting barstooler at the opposite stand . It was not directed at my but I was standing beside him going is he for real?

I came in to this section out of boredom to provoke a reaction and I got one

Because I knew the LOI supporters would be out with their 'chip on shoulder' attitude.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:55am
Fine line between coming on here and 'provoking a reaction' and plain old wumming
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:57am
You do it on a regular basis so get off your high horse.

It's a public forum where people express their opinion, I expressed mine and I stand by my comments.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic