You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prices in your local

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 7:10pm
€5 for a Guinness in the Old Thatch/Campions and you get the added incentive of playing a game of punters roulette. Will the Darndale be there or will they not.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 7:41pm
Still four pints for a tenner in the sportsmans.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 7:52pm
6.70 for a pint bottle in Birchalls in Ranelagh

Chronic

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Surely it's no excuse for any self respecting Pub to Sell sh*te Guinness I don't drink in any of my locals only a very rare occasion. Gravediggers is my closest decent pub €4.80 for the Best pint of Stout in the World Clap
Outstanding pint of plain in the GravediggersClap

My local is
€4.40 for Guinness
€5 Heino/Canadian

€11.50 for 3 pints of Carling  and €13.50 for 3 pints of Canadian. Pay up front and get beer tokensClap
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Paid €17.80 for a Guinness, Chieftain and Bulmers (pint) in Grogan's last week, prices gone mad lately, Guinness seems to be €5.40 most places in town.

Paid £4.00 (€4.60) for a lovely pint of Guinness in The Bodhran in north London on Friday night. The cheapest I've paid in London.

Compared to London it's criminal that a pint of Guinness is nearly 20% more expensive a stones throw from where its made.

£3.70 in my local in Tooting and it's the best I've had outside Ireland 
@AntrimMan85
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

6.70 for a pint bottle in Birchalls in Ranelagh

Chronic

If pubs prices are based on their cost of business then they are going to we f..cked if there is any significant downturn in consumer spending and the employment market. There would be wholesale closure of bars and restaurants in the city Centre.

Edited by EdisonCavani - 28 Jan 2019 at 8:46pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Still under a 5er in my local in Donnycarney.

Slightly off topic but pub related and for PreMadonna https://www.facebook.com/257558294273180/posts/2492814657414188/
LOL He looks as cranky as ever. Fair play to him though!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:43pm
Bar id go to for a few pints after work is €3.80 all pints (has Heineken, Carlsberg, Guinness and Smithwick's on tap)
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:11pm
€5.10 for pint of Smithwicks, Auld Stand in Ratoath. Bit pricey but decent pints. 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:49pm
4.60 in Quinns Drumcondra for Guinness and 5er for the other beer on tap. Guinness is under 5 in every pub in Drumcondra i think although the Cat n Cage barman tries to charge before and after the pint is topped upLOLLOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

4.60 in Quinns Drumcondra for Guinness and 5er for the other beer on tap. Guinness is under 5 in every pub in Drumcondra i think although the Cat n Cage barman tries to charge before and after the pint is topped upLOLLOL

Quinns DeadDead

El Puto Amo
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:27am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Paid €17.80 for a Guinness, Chieftain and Bulmers (pint) in Grogan's last week, prices gone mad lately, Guinness seems to be €5.40 most places in town.

Paid £4.00 (€4.60) for a lovely pint of Guinness in The Bodhran in north London on Friday night. The cheapest I've paid in London.

Compared to London it's criminal that a pint of Guinness is nearly 20% more expensive a stones throw from where its made.

£3.70 in my local in Tooting and it's the best I've had outside Ireland 
Serious value Clap
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Dead I didnt think people still drank in that kip Quinns try the Mcgraths and Kennedys does a great pint of Guinness 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:39pm
Quinns is brutal my friend drinks there all the time. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:52pm
I've only drank in Quinn's a couple of times, not on any GAA match day either, and the pints were absolute slop. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:54pm
I have whattsapped screengrabs sl*gging my pal that drinks there. It's actually McGrathsand I knew that too. Made a right mug of myself Cool

So just abused him and others about their locals anyway
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:59pm
£3.00 now at the local at home. £3.30 in the boozer I frequent in Belfast
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 1:17pm
£2.30 pints of Carlsberg in McCooleys in Liverpool during the day on Saturday there Cool

Edited by bogball88 - 29 Jan 2019 at 1:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
  Share Topic