You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 30>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 12:44pm
Coinbase IPO today so all the crypto ccys getting a boost this week.

I’ve done no DD but have been buying all the ones around 10p to €2 over the last few weeks and have more than doubled my money.

The piss take dogcoin is up 75% today - trades at 10p

I’m going to take out my initial investment and just play with house money. 

SPY, Nasdaq, Realestate, E-coins are at an all time high. 

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 1:01pm
where is the best place to buy crypto in Ireland? Just messing around on revolut at the minute
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Think it was Shedite who suggested investing in a S&P 500 linked fund, setting it up with BOI on Weds, thanks for the tip! 

Up 4% after the first month, that'll do nicely 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

where is the best place to buy crypto in Ireland? Just messing around on revolut at the minute

I’ve been using Kracken Pro app 

The spreads on Revolut are really high so avoid them. 

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

I’ve been using Kracken Pro app 

The spreads on Revolut are really high so avoid them. 
👍🏻👍🏻
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 11:52pm
I've more than doubled my money since I started in Nov. I've stopped trying to trade and time the market though because I haven't a clue. 
I just know I'm impressed by the way cardano is run and read the roadmap so I've bought quite a few of them each month. I bought polkadot and ethereum too so that I can stake them on Kraken.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 12:19am
Lads, you all sound like you are talking in tongue. What link to use, what to consider, how much worth risking?

Edited by t_rAndy - 15 Apr 2021 at 12:19am
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 1:36am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Lads, you all sound like you are talking in tongue. What link to use, what to consider, how much worth risking?

I would recommend Bhobcoin and backload it on the NuWealth app.  Make sure you shift all coinbots to 'automatic' which will reinvest your money automatically in whatever coin is starting to increase in share price.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 7:59am

There is Apps like Revolut, Coinbase, Kracken Pro that you download and put money into.
Then you can buy and sell different Crypto’s.

It’s highly risky so only bet what you can afford to lose. Putting in amounts each week is better than lumping large amounts at any one time. 

It’s 24/7 market so you can trade any time during the day, 7 days a week. 
It’s highly volatile so can go up / down 10% in an hour. 
The technology is brilliant and is the future but I’m not sure all these ccys will survive. 

I’m no expert so only have some Bitcoin and a few of the cheap ones - Cardano / Dogcoin / Ripple and Steller. The ones around a €1 seem to go up a lot as I assume the newbie’s buy them.

Just note every asset class is trading at all time highs. That’s the signal for a crash. 

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I would recommend Bhobcoin and backload it on the NuWealth app.  Make sure you shift all coinbots to 'automatic' which will reinvest your money automatically in whatever coin is starting to increase in share price.
Thanks I understand now👍
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 11:28am

I’ve done no DD but have been buying all the ones around 10p to €2 over the last few weeks and have more than doubled my money.

Up another 100% today. 
I’m just going to take out my initial investment and play with house money.
Although part of me wants to put down 10k on this and see if it’s makes it to a $1,  it’s at $0.28 now

Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:50pm

Up another 100% today. 
I’m just going to take out my initial investment and play with house money.
Although part of me wants to put down 10k on this and see if it’s makes it to a $1,  it’s at $0.28 now

42 cents now LOLLOLLOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:45pm
For anyone that is new to Crypto. Doge coin is farce so steer clear 

Charles Hoskinson ceo of Cardano clearly explains the reality of this 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:26pm
I use coinbase so cannot buy Dogecoin but there's a little blurb there and i can safely say I doubt we will based on it.. 

"Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that was created as a joke — its name is a reference to a popular Internet meme. It shares many features with Litecoin. However, unlike Litecoin, there is no hard cap on the number of Dogecoins that can be produced."

I got some Ethereum Classic this afternoon and I'm up about 50 quid already Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I use coinbase so cannot buy Dogecoin but there's a little blurb there and i can safely say I doubt we will based on it.. 

"Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that was created as a joke — its name is a reference to a popular Internet meme. It shares many features with Litecoin. However, unlike Litecoin, there is no hard cap on the number of Dogecoins that can be produced."

I got some Ethereum Classic this afternoon and I'm up about 50 quid already Clap

I’m working off the greater fool theory with this.
There is a push to get this to a dollar and I expect it will soon.
It’s just house money now so I can just let it play out.

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 11:01am
Crypto took some pounding last night.. Down 25%ish.

That's mad Ted. 

Edited by cardwizzard - 18 Apr 2021 at 11:01am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Crypto took some pounding last night.. Down 25%ish.

That's mad Ted. 
It's the way Bitcoin has always performed, 4th time this year it's dropped double digits in a day
Jan from 40k to 30k (-25%)
Feb from 57k to 46k (-20%)
March from 60k to 51k (-15%)
April from 63k to 51k (-20%)

Each time it's gone on to make new highs, and it's now up 75% YTD. It'll be back
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 8:17am
For anyone new to crypto never panic, now is the time to be buying when it's going down in prices not when it's going up.

Hopefully it can keep going down for a while and you can catch some good prices 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 30>
  Share Topic