You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 2:13pm
Cheers gents.

Any gentleman's clubs where we won't get robbed?

Edited by Cotsy - 07 Mar 2017 at 2:23pm
Bohs Till I Die
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Cheers gents.

Any gentleman's clubs where we won't get robbed? Asking for a friend.

boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:29pm
Anywhere recommend somewhere cheap in Liverpool to throw the head down that's central enough? Heading on a stag so we defo are not looking for the four seasons!!!!cheers lads.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:31pm
I stayed in the Oliver House on Wood St which is beside Concert Sq, Seel St and Bond St.

Shared bathroom and there is no staff onsite. It's a free for all to be honest.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:43pm
Just search booking.com or something like that, once Liverpool aren't playing at home the same weekend you'll pick up something handy enough 
Some people just deserve a slap
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 12:49am
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Anywhere recommend somewhere cheap in Liverpool to throw the head down that's central enough? Heading on a stag so we defo are not looking for the four seasons!!!!cheers lads.

If it's a hostel you're looking for, I stayed in the Eurohostel on Stanley street last year. Cheap enough, decent hostel and dead central. Perfect for a 1/2 nights stay while boozing.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 12:45pm
Heading to Dingle for a stag on June bank holiday weekend. Don't think I've ever been in Dingle.

Good spot for a stag? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Heading to Dingle for a stag on June bank holiday weekend. Don't think I've ever been in Dingle.

Good spot for a stag? 

Yeah. Plenty of pubs. Heading down there this weekend
Chips don't bounce
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:27pm

Good spot for a stag? 
class spot but the bouncers can be dicks to stags.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:46pm
Well folks has anyone been to a stag in Berlin??
Where's best to stay? Pubs clubs to go/ avoid? Do's/donts?
Any help appreciated!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Good spot for a stag? 
class spot but the bouncers can be dicks to stags.
No fan of bouncers, anywhere, ever, but it would be very hard to blame them here.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 10:06am
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Well folks has anyone been to a stag in Berlin??
Where's best to stay? Pubs clubs to go/ avoid? Do's/donts?
Any help appreciated!

Been on one there a good number of years back - We stayed near Kreuzburg which was handy enough. A few spots near there for drinking and also around Orangienburgerstrasse. The thing is, because it is a big city, there isn't really one area to go. That said, you will have a great weekend there.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 2:06pm
Heading to Bristol for a stag tomorrow. 

Anyone ever been? Nice spot? Any recommendations? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 2:18pm
Go to The Grain Barge in the harbourside. It is a class boozer on a converted barge, usually have decent music on too, well they did when I was there.
The Apple is another converted barge with a great range of ciders.

Bristol is great, try get to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and I hope you like cider. People there are great fun and you will find loads more decent pubs. Great music scene down there too.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 2:33pm

A non helpful but perhaps telling remark about Bristol is thus; I had a windowside seat in a club where I got to see a group of fellas get into a highly entertaining dust up with the local cops. One of their lads had been kicked out of this discobar and was subsequently arrested. His pals casually walked out of the establishment and proceeded to get stuck into the Feds. The boys had greater numbers and defo had the better of the row until police reinforcements quickly arrived and the lads all got a hiding before being arrested. 

It's a nice spot though. Plenty of bars and music and it's small enough to get around easy enough. I doubt you're in the market for culture if you're on a stag but Bath isn't too far off and it's a decent place to check out. 
El Puto Amo
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 2:58pm
Bristol a great spot for a weekend.
Plenty of good pubs and clubs ClapClap
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Go to The Grain Barge in the harbourside. It is a class boozer on a converted barge, usually have decent music on too, well they did when I was there.
The Apple is another converted barge with a great range of ciders.

Bristol is great, try get to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and I hope you like cider. People there are great fun and you will find loads more decent pubs. Great music scene down there too.
Stayed in Bristol for the Ireland Wales game. Visited the Apple on a bit of a bar/cider crawl. Gorgeous spot & great chips too!! 
Some lovely spots along the quays. Nice city 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:25pm
Cheers lads Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic