You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 238>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

[QUOTE=Bob Hoskins]I've noticed the Spurs bench in a couple of recent games, their squad is very thin. Was a big mistake by Leavy not to invest in some more squad players, they might regret come seasons end or when they have a few injuries.

I think the model Leavy is adopting is a strong squad of 16-18 top players with the back up from the youth teams.

To be fair Lamela, Wanyama and Dembele were all out injured. Alli was suspended.

Jansen was not named in the champ league squad as he is merde. 

When everyone's fit they have a decent squad so, I stand corrected Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 10:48am
Kane misses tomorrows game with Man U with a hamstring injury.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 10:53am
0-0 it is
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 12:10pm
Fancy a United win
They beat Spurs there comfortably last season and Spurs have an awful record at Old Trafford

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Kane misses tomorrows game with Man U with a hamstring injury.

Fect that!

Hope he is back for the Madrid match as I've got tickets.

Think it will be a draw on Sat and City moving 7 points clear which they will hold onto for the rest of the season.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 11:37am
I've a feeling Spurs might get something out of the game today.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:51pm
Llorente on the bench with Kane out injured says a lot.
We still need a back up striker to Kane that the manager trusts.

Comes on 60 mins.

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 2:26pm

Llorente on the bench with Kane out injured says a lot.
We still need a back up striker to Kane that the manager trusts.

Comes on 60 mins.

Who would go there to be 2nd fiddle to kane though? Difficult situation there, as good as kane is you still need proper backup, but the spurs system is setup for kane only
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 2:51pm
Tottenham in losing their balls shocker
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tottenham in losing their balls shocker

Edited by rossieman - 28 Oct 2017 at 3:04pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm
Sky were saying Poch has only 1 away win in 16 against the other big 6.
I'm sure our home record is pretty good but that's an awful away record.

I think last year we won at home but lost away to
Man U
Man City
Chelsea

Got 1 pt of Liverpool and 4 off Arsenal.

ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 2:05am
Anyone know what the odds of me finding a ticket for the Real Madrid game Wednesday are , have the day off Wednesday so could head over to Wembley early
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:16am

Sky were saying Poch has only 1 away win in 16 against the other big 6.
I'm sure our home record is pretty good but that's an awful away record.

I think last year we won at home but lost away to
Man U
Man City
Chelsea

Got 1 pt of Liverpool and 4 off Arsenal.

Love these stats. I would doubt anyone had a decent away record against the top six. Possibly Liverpool but then they mess up against weaker sides. By its very nature winning away to the top six is the hardest thing to do. It's always a stat that more or less will look bad
AKA pedantic kunt
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 12:43pm
Heres something interesting ....No Arsenal Thread on the first page of YBIG?...or even the 2nd page !

Arsenal were one of the long time darlings of the Irish football public for so long with a huge support base in Ireland ..that seems to have changed so much in recent years with the lack of any Irish players there recently ...Graham Barret the last ?.....coupled with the fact that they are a bunch of cvnts I suppose 

Edited by Barna Bee - 30 Oct 2017 at 12:54pm
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Anyone know what the odds of me finding a ticket for the Real Madrid game Wednesday are , have the day off Wednesday so could head over to Wembley early

I would head to the stadium and ask around. With a full house there is bound to be some spares floating around.
Check @HotspurTickets on twitter as you always get a few from people at the stadium with spares as somebody doesn't show. These are at face value.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

Heres something interesting ....No Arsenal Thread on the first page of YBIG?...or even the 2nd page !

Arsenal were one of the long time darlings of the Irish football public for so long with a huge support base in Ireland ..that seems to have changed so much in recent years with the lack of any Irish players there recently ...Graham Barret the last ?.....coupled with the fact that they are a bunch of cvnts I suppose 

The times they are a-changing

Its been quite surprising the amount of empty seats at most games at the Emirates this season. Now I know this will sound funny coming from a City fan, but I've no problems admitting that Arsenal have more fans than City and are a bigger club. You always used to see one or two empty seats but there have been hundreds visible this season in most parts of the ground

Fans apathy towards the board, Wenger and the prices I'd imagine

ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 3:08pm

I would head to the stadium and ask around. With a full house there is bound to be some spares floating around.
Check @HotspurTickets on twitter as you always get a few from people at the stadium with spares as somebody doesn't show. These are at face value.

Cheers :) I'll do this and hope for the best , plenty on the website but you can only buy if your a member and even if you are a member you can only buy 1 per membership , that would set you back 100£ for the cheapest seats bit sickening as I've 15 membership points built up from this season alone
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm

Cheers :) I'll do this and hope for the best , plenty on the website but you can only buy if your a member and even if you are a member you can only buy 1 per membership , that would set you back 100£ for the cheapest seats bit sickening as I've 15 membership points built up from this season alone

Yeah I have 3 memberships on the go to get around this.
If I hear of any available I'll let you know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 238>
  Share Topic