Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The State of Neymar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 8:27pm
Reminds me of a young Worzel Gummidge...
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Reminds me of a young Worzel Gummidge...

LOL

Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 9:01pm
Don't think Brown made much contact,complete overreaction from Neymar.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 9:51pm
Strachan bulling at the over reaction from Neymar blamin Barca for being at it constantly...Royston nearly burst him, sayin Samaras was at it too...Raised voices, Keane the winner Strachan is a sh*t pundit.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 10:03pm
least he sorted his hair out, still a gobsh*te
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 10:04pm
Fantastic footballer.
sluggermagoo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluggermagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 10:05pm
Thought he was average tonight.
This should be good....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sluggermagoo sluggermagoo wrote:

Thought he was average tonight.

Thought he was good myself. Stepped up in the absence of Messi. Barcelona's biggest attacking threat, tested Forster more than anyone and he provided the decisive pass to set Sanchez free for the goal. I liked the way he wasn't contained to the left wing although that will change again when Messi comes back. Himself and Bartra are the ones getting the praise in the Catalan press.
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:26pm
At the match 2nite, he's a f*ckin disgrace! Didn't tink he did much!
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Fantastic footballer.

The one fact that seems to constantly get ignored about him.Theres worse out there at playacting too
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:28pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:34pm
My only issue with him tonight is why wasn't he booked in the first half for diving?
Did FIFA/UEFA not bring in punishment for divers? or is it just whenever the ref feels like booking the player? Not hard to be consistent, a dive = yellow

I have no anger towards Neymar for what happened in the 2nd half to be honest 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

My only issue with him tonight is why wasn't he booked in the first half for diving?
Did FIFA/UEFA not bring in punishment for divers? or is it just whenever the ref feels like booking the player? Not hard to be consistent, a dive = yellow

I have no anger towards Neymar for what happened in the 2nd half to be honest 

spot on

but i feel Celtic are looked at as just a little club like one of those from romainia/czech rep/ bulgarian team where it doesnt really matter what are opinion is , Scotland os a **** ass hole afterall
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 1:13am
He's a talent but he's a ***t. I've slaughtered Brown and he had to go but Neymar made a four course meal of it as he always does. Good teacher in Alves, I hope Brazil bomb next Summer. Samba my hole.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

He's a talent but he's a ***t. I've slaughtered Brown and he had to go but Neymar made a four course meal of it as he always does. Good teacher in Alves, I hope Brazil bomb next Summer. Samba my hole.

Do you hope every nation fails at the world cup? They all have divers and all cheat in one way or another, from Belgium to Germany to Chile.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 10:51pm
He's an absolute poison and no country has a diver and a cheat like this fella. He's also highly over-rated, people comparing him to messi before he went to Barca Embarrassed

The biggest pity is with the purchase of toxic players like Neymar, it's hard to shout for some of the greats of the game that they do have in Xavi, Messi, Iniesta. As a neutral in most European ties, this makes me Cry
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

He's an absolute poison and no country has a diver and a cheat like this fella. He's also highly over-rated, people comparing him to messi before he went to Barca Embarrassed

The biggest pity is with the purchase of toxic players like Neymar, it's hard to shout for some of the greats of the game that they do have in Xavi, Messi, Iniesta. As a neutral in most European ties, this makes me Cry

Hil-focking-lair 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 11:02pm
Which highlighted part are you referring to my good man - the fact that Xavi, Messi and Iniesta are greats of the game?

Or do you question that Neymar is an absolute poison of a footballer?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic