You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lads Holiday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

Did Ibiza, Playa Den Bossa a few times with the lads, only a half hour from the airport,
Bora Bora beach is Incredible,Chilled out relaxed vibe to it,all the bars are cheap 
with the Nightclub Space up the road for a mad one.(Expensive). Playa Den Bossa isnt your typical Ibiza 
resort, its much more chilled than you would think.Savage spot for a bunch of lads on the rip.

Going here for 2 weeks in August Clap Last time I was in Ibiza I stayed in San Antonio and wouldn't do it again, its just a revved up version of Magaluf. Ibiza Town/Playa D'en Bossa looks much better with Space Bora Bora & Pach etc. One good part of San Antonion is Café Del Mar though, loved chilling out there for the sunset...
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Get yourself to Budapest. Great spot for a night out and then you can go to the sceznyi baths to cure the hangover the day after. The spartys are some craic too - basically a bit of a rave at the outdoor baths.

Budapest is a smashing spot.

The women here are unreal too.
3/4 days would be enough though.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Get yourself to Budapest. Great spot for a night out and then you can go to the sceznyi baths to cure the hangover the day after. The spartys are some craic too - basically a bit of a rave at the outdoor baths.

Budapest is a smashing spot.

The women here are unreal too.
3/4 days would be enough though.
agree 100% spent a few days there before.great spot.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 12:59am
Lads will be lads in Zakynthos. Was a great auld time when I was there, and we were in our late 20's. Saying that, I'd say wherever ye go will be be amazing, whatever ye make it.

I do remember one bar did 8 jagger bombs for €20, so that always had us well on. 
The dark side.. And the light
wessi View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wessi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 1:03am
new york
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:05pm
Few of us heading to benidorm in a few weeks time, anyone ever been?
Here we go again
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:11pm
Headin budapest for stag do start of July meant to be the place!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by JohnnyD87 JohnnyD87 wrote:

Headin budapest for stag do start of July meant to be the place!

It is.
Great spot, head down to he clubs on the Danube.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:24pm
Here there is an island in the middle wit a club?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Few of us heading to benidorm in a few weeks time, anyone ever been?

a lad I know is out there selling timeshares.All he seems to do is scoop and play golf.tough lifeWink
Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 12:30pm

Sunny beach in bulgaria. A hidden gem, at 80 cent a pint too its hard to go wrong! Will be making off for this place myself all going well
+ 1

Rossieman if you haven't booked yet Sunny Beach is definately what you are looking for. An absolutely brilliant spot and dirt cheap. Only snag is is that it is pricey to get there at the min. You're looking at 400+ for flight only. Maybe able to get a decent package deal though. Avoid all-inclusive as its a waste of money with food and drink generally very cheap. Pint for less than a euro most places. Supermarket-bought beer is for nothing.

Loads to do and see. Lacks the 'Brits abroad' vibe that you get alot of places in Spain for example. Birds are magnificent also. Thumbs Up Been there plenty of times so know the place very well. Gimme a shout if you want more info.
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Il Trap Il Trap wrote:

Sunny beach in bulgaria. A hidden gem, at 80 cent a pint too its hard to go wrong! Will be making off for this place myself all going well
+ 1

Rossieman if you haven't booked yet Sunny Beach is definately what you are looking for. An absolutely brilliant spot and dirt cheap. Only snag is is that it is pricey to get there at the min. You're looking at 400+ for flight only. Maybe able to get a decent package deal though. Avoid all-inclusive as its a waste of money with food and drink generally very cheap. Pint for less than a euro most places. Supermarket-bought beer is for nothing.

Loads to do and see. Lacks the 'Brits abroad' vibe that you get alot of places in Spain for example. Birds are magnificent also. Thumbs Up Been there plenty of times so know the place very well. Gimme a shout if you want more info.

Going to book somewhere this weekend.I will check this place out,we still haven't decided where to go.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:26pm
No 'Brits abroad' but plenty of 'Russian Mafia abroad' in Sunny Beach.

Nessebar is worth a visit though.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 11:41pm
If you see a hotel with expensive cars, don't go near the place, a guy came out before to me with a machine gun haha. Another fella got fined €50 for pissing on the beach because the mafia run the toilets, yer man had a tazer when asking for the money ha. Keeps the crime low I suppose.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:06pm
Were going to benidorm saturday week, anyone ever been?
Here we go again
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:13pm

Absolute sh1t hole of the highest order!
Chips don't bounce
irish_stokey View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_stokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:19pm
Got back from Magaluf last week. 2 words. Cock Fest
Ratio of lads to lasses must have been 10:1

Edited by irish_stokey - 24 Jul 2013 at 9:19pm
COYBIG
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Absolute sh1t hole of the highest order!

Were not looking for nice scenery! Meant to be a deadly party spot and euro a pint was what attracted us
Here we go again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic