You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lads Holiday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lads Holiday
    Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:25pm
Alright folks,a group of us(lads aged 28-30) are going to head on holiday in July most likely around the 27th for a week and I'm looking for recommendations.

We aren't too fussy ,looking for a holiday with decent drink/food and sun,sea and good nightlife.Probably won't be too mental of a holiday some of the lads are getting too old for thatEmbarrassed.we want a spot that wouldn't be full of knackers,young ****s falling around the place vomiting.

We all have other holidays planned over the summer so we are trying to do this without spending a fortune,its only in the last few days that we were all able to agree on a time to go that suits us.

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:40pm
Ayia Napa is a hell of a spot but not the cheapest. As well as the good nightlife there are plenty of nice spots for a meal. Beaches are unbelievable with plenty to do on them like watersports, bungee jumping etc. plenty to look at too
Ayia napa
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:40pm
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/websites-for-cheap-holidays_topic44142.html

Few sites on this thread for ya to check out.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:58pm
probably going to book flights and accomodation ourselves.Always use skyscanner for flights and booking.com or trivago for the accomadation.Looking for places lads would recommend more so than travel agent sites,they always are going to talk up wherever they are trying to flog.
Ayia napa is on the list but a few of us have been there a few times and looking for a change.
wessi View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wessi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:51pm
santa ponza a nice posh up market resort LOL
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:25pm
Anyone ever been to Ios? The lads are going in July. Hoping to get time off work but work are being absolute ****s at the moment!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:31pm
never been but Croatia always looks like a nice spot not sure about the nightlife - there are some good festivals there you could go mental at one of them and then chill out after for a few days.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:32pm
Magaluf is the place
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:02pm
Sunny beach in bulgaria. A hidden gem, at 80 cent a pint too its hard to go wrong! Will be making off for this place myself all going well
Here we go again
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:11pm
I'll take your sunny beach and bring it a few miles down the road to Nessebar, quieter old town.
But Sunny Beach is good alright.
Dirt cheap
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:12pm
With all the talk of Poland having died down, is it really worth going back to 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

I'll take your sunny beach and bring it a few miles down the road to Nessebar, quieter old town.
But Sunny Beach is good alright.
Dirt cheap

Nessebar is lovely alright.
Stayed in Vlas.
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:29pm

Athlone I was based in gdynia  last year at the euros which was beside sopot I would definitely go to sopot for a holiday if I was a young fellow or indeed as a pensioner if the wife would fly - top class spot
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:30pm
Dubrovnik in Croatia.
I was only there for two days on the way back from Montenegro but it seemed like a nice spot. Good weather, lively enough craic and cheap beer. Ideal.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
wessi View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wessi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:30pm
hersonnesis spelt wrong i know its in crete great spot .
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:44pm

I was in Sopot and I would go back again.Its the place I mentioned to the others but they don't seem pushed at the moment.I reckon we will probably end up going to Spain or Portugal,they are the only 2 destinations that we will probably get everyone to agree on.

anyone ever been in Albufeira?Good spot for what I'm looking for?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Magaluf is the place

where dreams go to die
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 12:33am
No beach, but go to Berlin, fantastic city.

Stay in the Generator
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic