Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 138>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:56pm
SPL probably wouldn't be a bad move for him imo or even League 1.

Its a big ask for young lads who are extremely inexperienced to get games week in week out in the championship (obviously plenty of exceptions)
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:03pm
JB has all the tools for a decent career . Best of luck to him
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:28pm

as a city fan im hoping Pellegrini will give some youth a chance this Sunday seeing as city are nailed on for 2nd place and have nothing else to play for. Could well see young Jack on the bench if so

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 7:42am
Apparently close to signing for Dutch Eredivisie side Cambuur on loan.

Would be a great move playing in a decent league.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 9:00am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Apparently close to signing for Dutch Eredivisie side Cambuur on loan.

Would be a great move playing in a decent league.
Fingers crossed
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 11:14am
Thought I saw something on Twitter about him going to NYCFC last week
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 12:36pm
He will be our next break through star.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 1:13pm
A year in Holland would do him the world of good. Our next number 10, I would say.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Willy_S View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

A year in Holland would do him the world of good. Our next number 10, I would say.

He's a DM so I doubt that.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 2:12pm
HITC Sport understands from sources close to the potential deal that highly-rated Manchester City youngster Jack Byrne is on the verge of making a move to Eredivisie side SC Cambuur.

Midfielder Byrne is regarded as one of the best young prospects at City and is a regular in Patrick Vieira's Elite Development Squad.

The 19-year-old trained with Manuel Pellegrini's first-team last season on several occasions and he is tipped for a bright future at the Etihad Stadium.

The all-action midfielder has represented Ireland at U17, U19 and U21 level and is expected to make the step up to the senior side in the near future.

City feel a loan move represents the next stage in Byrne's development, so that he can get some valuable first-team experience under his belt.

City enjoy a good relationship with SC Cambuur, with the likes of Albert Rusnak and Sinan Bytyqi enjoying loan spells at the Dutch club over the last 18 months, and Byrne is set to follow in their footsteps.

Byrne is also expected to be handed a new deal by City before making the loan switch to Holland, with City of the opinion that the Irishman could be ready for first-team reckoning at the Etihad Stadium if he does well out on loan.

IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 3:13pm
He would want to get himself back from Crete and sort himself out for pre season !
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 4:38pm
If he turns out to be the real deal then a pairing with McCarthy in midfield could be the future!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Willy_S Willy_S wrote:

He has played both roles. Hence the number of goals in scored in the CL
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 6:20pm

He's been playing further forward for Man City, and is honestly more likely to step in at attacking midfield for Ireland than he is to take over from Whelan.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Willy_S View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

He has played both roles. Hence the number of goals in scored in the CL
Source? Anytime I've seen him play for the Ireland u19/City u21s he's been a DM. The majority of goals he scored in the CL have been from outside the box when he was able to get into a more advanced position based on City's ball retention and pressure.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 5:02pm
Signed a new 3 year deal at City

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Signed a new 3 year deal at City

wasn't that long ago he signed his last deal? Must be getting decent loot now😎😎 shows how high they rate him
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 6:54pm
They also need a good few more homegrown players so wouldnt be suprised if he got a look in the first team soon, possibly after a loan move if he does well. I say include him for the upcoming qualifiers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 138>
  Share Topic