Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sir Alex Ferguson to retire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:48am
Hi I'm siralex's ass, come lick me some more......
Ahh heya!
Sponsored Links

keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:03am
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Hi I'm siralex's ass, come lick me some more......

Go to bed ya drunk
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Sir alex by far the best poster in this section
true but not overly hard is it
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Sir alex by far the best poster in this section
true but not overly hard is it

Level of competition is roughly the same as Man Utd's rivals this season LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:28pm
AKA pedantic kunt
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:43pm
Could all this time standing out in the pouring rain hasten a Charles Stewart Parnell-like demise for Alex Ferguson?
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:02pm
Lads, he did great and everyone has respect for him but for the love of God, stop calling him sir.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Lads, he did great and everyone has respect for him but for the love of God, stop calling him sir.

This. 

Achieved great things in football and deserves credit, but the people using the term "sir" before his forename need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Edited by Jason Kelly - 12 May 2013 at 7:09pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:15pm
Other than the poster siralex, most people on here do not call Alex Ferguson,  Sir Alex, on here.  They are simply referring to the poster who calls himself SirAlex. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Other than the poster siralex, most people on here do not call Alex Ferguson,  Sir Alex, on here.  They are simply referring to the poster who calls himself SirAlex. 

The title of the topic has term "sir" in it ffs LOLLOL

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

My post is still accurate. Most users on here do not call him Siralex other than a couple and they are entitled to call him whatever they like to.
AKA pedantic kunt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

My post is still accurate. Most users on here do not call him Siralex other than a couple and they are entitled to call him whatever they like to.

They can call him Buffalo Bill for all i care. Its no skin off my nose, im not the one degrading myself. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

he will have more time to spend campaigning with 'Better together' against Scottish independance with the rest of the unionists
we will hear less and less of sir Alex this sir Alex that from fawning sycophants and posters who wouldnt dare call him plain old alex unless of course they are monarchists which i doubt
Edit - can posters learn how to quote posts without the War and Peace version of the whole post
Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:41pm
Daniel Taylor had a good piece in the Observer today

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:56pm
Agree clonbhoy and Daniel Taylor is a good journalist.
It's funny dunphy, gile and Taylor have all now outlined the same concerns that I alluded to earlier in this about history repeating itself.

Some overly sensitive man Utd fans on here called it WUM. However it would be ignorant to perform any analysis of the situation and not mention the issues from history and the dangers of having an ex manager at the club as a director who is such a legend and signed every player in the squad.
AKA pedantic kunt
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Daniel Taylor had a good piece in the Observer today

Very good

In fairness Fergie has'nt spent a whole heap over the last years - maybe thats why, maybe there will be a nice purse for Moyes to get started with.

It won't be easy - but Moyes is no fool - respect has been earned but I'd say it will take a while for the old boy to adjust.

The soap opera continues
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:04pm

Agree clonbhoy and Daniel Taylor is a good journalist.
It's funny dunphy, gile and Taylor have all now outlined the same concerns that I alluded to earlier in this about history repeating itself.

Some overly sensitive man Utd fans on here called it WUM. However it would be ignorant to perform any analysis of the situation and not mention the issues from history and the dangers of having an ex manager at the club as a director who is such a legend and signed every player in the squad.
He is one of the best around I feel. 

I think Moyes is the ideal replacement for Fergie and felt even 5-6 years ago he would end up at OLd Trafford. He is the best candidate to re-establish stability, however many are completely ignoring the obvious upheaval, just because there is a good young squad there does not mean transition will be smooth, I am sure he will be looking at the new Rooney developments keenly, especially given the difficult nature of their relationship in the past. 
 I also expect to see Phil Neville to become part of his backroom  staff, something that would ease any transition.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:10pm
Good points and I would be very much of the view that there is not definitive answer on this and it's not a binary decision Moyer good or moyes bad. Life and football and managerial decisions are rarely such black and white issues.

I think moyes is a very good manager but it would be careless to perform any analysis of the situation and not mention the concerns such as lack of European experience and lack of trophies and the issue of Ferguson dominating the club.

All of that should be offset against the positives in go favour such as coaching ability, hard work. Character and man management skills and stability
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
  Share Topic