You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Don't know if this is true or not but I thought it was funny, so always remember it.

Anyway, a lad I worked with years ago, he was giving this bird a diddy wank and left a skid mark on her belly.

LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

A friend of mine was back at some Northie birds place. They did the no pants dance and she asked him to go for the backdoors and there was a tub of vaseline in the drawer.
So over he goes and pulls opens the draw and sees a large tub of vaseline. He opens it up and there was a c0ck imprint in the tub.... fect it he says, chalks up and proceeds as planned.

f**king brilliant LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

went to a mixed school, so had the benefit of trying to get the ride as an after school activity in one of the classrooms. this bird a year ahead of us took a shining to one of my mates, so after school one day, she took him down to one of the back classrooms that you can't see into, but if someone walks in there's nowhere to hide. it was her time of the month, so was happy enough for him to pot her brown. didn't have any lube or johnny, so his joy of getting the ride in a classroom for the first time was subsided by the fact that it was dry as f**k and she was smashing down on his banjo.
anyway, the teacher that holds her class in that room everyday came back to collect something, only to see this going on. your one gets a serious fright and jumps off my mate, taking his foreskin with her. he lets out a proper shriek, blood is everywhere, tears pouring down his face. ambulance called, and any students that were still around saw this chap being walked up the corridor by two paramedics, blubbering away. your one had to join him in the ambulance, and had to have his foreskin pulled from her arse. don't think he's gone for the brown since

oh sweet f**k LOLLOL you just made my monday LOLLOL
I play the banjo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I play the banjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:39pm
Have to create a new account so this can’t get tracked back.. not my finest night.

I work in a big office building which holds about 30 different companies. About a year ago I was having a few pints in the local with a couple of the lads, had just broken up with my missus of 4 years so was like a dog in heat, then a gang of women from the office that would be adjacent to my own walk in for a team night out. One of these is about 45/50 (at least 25 years older than me) but she is slightly better looking than most women her age. Anyways I get talking to her a bit as I’d know her from my fag breaks.

Fast-forward a couple of hours later and I am well on it, in the local disco this time and I spot her again. The next 10 seconds are a bit of a blur and the next thing I remember we are both all over each other, about 5 feet in front of the new ex, and in front of the 6 women from the office next door. The ex comes over and calls your one a slapper anyways and a small riot ensues, all a bit of a blur but anyway next thing I remember we’re just after picking up a snackbox and I’m in a 25 minute taxi back to hers, even though I live a 2 minute walk from the disco, but I didn’t fancy bringing somebody older than my mother back to meet her.

Back to hers we are anyway things just starting to get hot and heavy and she starts having a bit of a panic attack, kicks me out of her house, me standing outside in the pouring rain, willy in hand and no idea where I am, I knock pleading her to let me back in or call me a cab and she brings me back into the sitting room while she goes upstairs to explain the situation to her daughter, who is only a year younger than me. All’s good and she comes back down and we go at it again. Im sitting on this white fur couch that looks like it costs thousands, feels like im sitting on a bed of Keith Andrews’ hair. She tugging me away and everything feels perfect then I look down and boom, blood f**king everywhere, turned her couch from Keith Andrews to Ryan Babel, little rip by the banjo string but must have lost a litre of blood. It didn’t even phase her, kept tugging away like she was trying to plunge a toilet Sam Allardyce had been let loose on. I couldn’t do it, needed a quick trip to the jacks to have a quick clean up. No serious damage done thank god and blood stops after a few mins, ready to go again. Go back in anyway and get the job done, all’s good. Lets me sleep in her son’s bed and I’m happy out.

Then I woke up the next morning and wow I have never had fear like it. No idea where I am, no battery on my phone, and not a penny on me and no wallet or cards. Into her room I go and there she is, fully naked on top of the covers so i go over and try wake her up, nothing, She’s one of those people who sleep with their eyes open so for a split second I think shes dead. But a couple more slaps on the breasts and alls good shes up. Had to ask her for money for the bus fare home and directions to the nearest bus stop, I have blood all over my jocks, jeans and shirt. Anyway she has nothing but clearly wants me out of there ASAP, she tells me to wait downstairs while she goes in to ask her daughter for money but nobody is in there. The daughter was downstairs and she is welcomed by the sight of a lad around the same age as her come down the stairs with blood all over his clothes. We don’t say anything, just stare at each other until the mother realises the mess shes made downstairs. Mother gets me the money anyway and sends me on my way, ask a few randomers for directions to the bus station and im on my way. Hoping I wouldn’t be picked up by the police, although I had a jacket to cover the blood on my shirt at least. Anyway I found out a couple of days later that woman was engaged, wedding been cancelled since. Still see her every day and it’s still just as awkward as the first time I did after that night. Good Craic anyway.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

went to a mixed school, so had the benefit of trying to get the ride as an after school activity in one of the classrooms. this bird a year ahead of us took a shining to one of my mates, so after school one day, she took him down to one of the back classrooms that you can't see into, but if someone walks in there's nowhere to hide. it was her time of the month, so was happy enough for him to pot her brown. didn't have any lube or johnny, so his joy of getting the ride in a classroom for the first time was subsided by the fact that it was dry as f**k and she was smashing down on his banjo.
anyway, the teacher that holds her class in that room everyday came back to collect something, only to see this going on. your one gets a serious fright and jumps off my mate, taking his foreskin with her. he lets out a proper shriek, blood is everywhere, tears pouring down his face. ambulance called, and any students that were still around saw this chap being walked up the corridor by two paramedics, blubbering away. your one had to join him in the ambulance, and had to have his foreskin pulled from her arse. don't think he's gone for the brown since

LOL

That never happened. Did it Homer?

Thats more far fetched than the scene in Theres Something about Mary
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by I play the banjo I play the banjo wrote:

Have to create a new account so this can’t get tracked back.. not my finest night.

I work in a big office building which holds about 30 different companies. About a year ago I was having a few pints in the local with a couple of the lads, had just broken up with my missus of 4 years so was like a dog in heat, then a gang of women from the office that would be adjacent to my own walk in for a team night out. One of these is about 45/50 (at least 25 years older than me) but she is slightly better looking than most women her age. Anyways I get talking to her a bit as I’d know her from my fag breaks.

Fast-forward a couple of hours later and I am well on it, in the local disco this time and I spot her again. The next 10 seconds are a bit of a blur and the next thing I remember we are both all over each other, about 5 feet in front of the new ex, and in front of the 6 women from the office next door. The ex comes over and calls your one a slapper anyways and a small riot ensues, all a bit of a blur but anyway next thing I remember we’re just after picking up a snackbox and I’m in a 25 minute taxi back to hers, even though I live a 2 minute walk from the disco, but I didn’t fancy bringing somebody older than my mother back to meet her.

Back to hers we are anyway things just starting to get hot and heavy and she starts having a bit of a panic attack, kicks me out of her house, me standing outside in the pouring rain, willy in hand and no idea where I am, I knock pleading her to let me back in or call me a cab and she brings me back into the sitting room while she goes upstairs to explain the situation to her daughter, who is only a year younger than me. All’s good and she comes back down and we go at it again. Im sitting on this white fur couch that looks like it costs thousands, feels like im sitting on a bed of Keith Andrews’ hair. She tugging me away and everything feels perfect then I look down and boom, blood f**king everywhere, turned her couch from Keith Andrews to Ryan Babel, little rip by the banjo string but must have lost a litre of blood. It didn’t even phase her, kept tugging away like she was trying to plunge a toilet Sam Allardyce had been let loose on. I couldn’t do it, needed a quick trip to the jacks to have a quick clean up. No serious damage done thank god and blood stops after a few mins, ready to go again. Go back in anyway and get the job done, all’s good. Lets me sleep in her son’s bed and I’m happy out.

Then I woke up the next morning and wow I have never had fear like it. No idea where I am, no battery on my phone, and not a penny on me and no wallet or cards. Into her room I go and there she is, fully naked on top of the covers so i go over and try wake her up, nothing, She’s one of those people who sleep with their eyes open so for a split second I think shes dead. But a couple more slaps on the breasts and alls good shes up. Had to ask her for money for the bus fare home and directions to the nearest bus stop, I have blood all over my jocks, jeans and shirt. Anyway she has nothing but clearly wants me out of there ASAP, she tells me to wait downstairs while she goes in to ask her daughter for money but nobody is in there. The daughter was downstairs and she is welcomed by the sight of a lad around the same age as her come down the stairs with blood all over his clothes. We don’t say anything, just stare at each other until the mother realises the mess shes made downstairs. Mother gets me the money anyway and sends me on my way, ask a few randomers for directions to the bus station and im on my way. Hoping I wouldn’t be picked up by the police, although I had a jacket to cover the blood on my shirt at least. Anyway I found out a couple of days later that woman was engaged, wedding been cancelled since. Still see her every day and it’s still just as awkward as the first time I did after that night. Good Craic anyway.

Kin ell LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:50pm

f**king hell LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 1:55pm

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

A friend of mine was back at some Northie birds place. They did the no pants dance and she asked him to go for the backdoors and there was a tub of vaseline in the drawer.
So over he goes and pulls opens the draw and sees a large tub of vaseline. He opens it up and there was a c0ck imprint in the tub.... fect it he says, chalks up and proceeds as planned.

f**king brilliant LOL

absolutely wonderful LOL

can picture your man so drunk/excited/impatient saying f**k it il stick the old chap into the tub and get chalked up quickly before she changes her mind
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL

The bit where they're being taken to the ambulance sounds more like that scene from American Pie where Jim is being led into the ambulance with one hand superglued to his lad and the other hand superglued to a porn tape - at that moment, one of the mates tries to console him with 'these things happen to the best of us.'! LOL

Pmsl here. LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 22 Oct 2018 at 2:24pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

f**king hell LOL

LOLLOLLOL

This is some thread today! LOLClap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:23pm
LOLLOLLOL

Did the ex get in touch after about it all?
Some people just deserve a slap
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:26pm
What a thread ClapLOL
Here we go again
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

LOL

The bit where they're being taken to the ambulance sounds more like that scene from American Pie where Jim is being led into the ambulance with one hand superglued to his lad and the other hand superglued to a porn tape - at that moment, one of the mates tries to console him with 'these things happen to the best of us.'! LOL

Pmsl here. LOL

very true story TJ. the lad wasn't a soft cock either (excuse the pun); he'd a black belt in jiu jitsu, ended up spending a while in the british army reserve. those students that did see him walk up the corridor after it happened, certainly didn't mug him off about it. would have knocked their heads off! 

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:39pm

LOL

Pmsl here. LOL

very true story TJ. the lad wasn't a soft cock either (excuse the pun); he'd a black belt in jiu jitsu, ended up spending a while in the british army reserve. those students that did see him walk up the corridor after it happened, certainly didn't mug him off about it. would have knocked their heads off! 

Did they manage to reattach his foreskin? 
I play the banjo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I play the banjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Did the ex get in touch after about it all?

Ah yes of course, had planty more nights with her in there.

Had a good few enjoyable months after that LOL 

That same local is also a hotel, and is sometimes used as a base for american air hostesses.
They are crazy. Met one there one night (20 years my senior again, i must have a problem) and next time she was over she was staying in a spot 20 mins away from me, she was out in a pub there, got a taxi to where im from, picked me up, then brought me back out to the hotel she was staying in, taxi was 50 quid by the end of it LOL Back at the hotel anyway and it was the craziest sh*t ive ever seen, a load of american army lads and the airline crew in a big room full of alcohol and pizzas. Couple of hours later and the place was like the inside of a Berlin nightclub. Your one even gave me 50 quid for my taxi home after breakfast the next morning Clap
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

LOL

Pmsl here. LOL

Did they manage to reattach his foreskin? 

ha, no they didn't try. think she kept it as a memento of the time she was banged up the arse in ms. chapman's spanish classroom

just looking at her FB here, she went off and married a US marine. mad for it LOL
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:46pm
Ms Chapman? 

Appropriate.

RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:56pm
Over half of these stories are grim...yet I cannot stop reading?
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic