You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Hoskins man were the fck are ye ? have you read the guff that tranny lad is posting, Jaysus ybig lapping it up even though most of it is right out of his hula LOL  come on bob you are the chairman and committee of the Walter Mitty society ffs man call him out LOL

who is Tranny? 

Tallaght Red AnnyClap
That wan who stabbed Andy? 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Hoskins man were the fck are ye ? have you read the guff that tranny lad is posting, Jaysus ybig lapping it up even though most of it is right out of his hula LOL  come on bob you are the chairman and committee of the Walter Mitty society ffs man call him out LOL

who is Tranny? 

Tallaght Red AnnyClap
That wan who stabbed Andy? 
yep that’s the wan
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 1:58pm
Whats the thread about the stabbing incident called?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Incest that went wrong
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:02pm

"SGB - Room 401" it's called 
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

I thought you were banned from this site for life?? LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:20pm
oh right Trandy is Tranny Embarrassed 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

I thought you were banned from this site for life?? LOL

one of the mods is a Rover's fan. Life means about 2 years LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 6:09pm

oh right Trandy is Tranny Embarrassed 

In name and spirit 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:24pm
Was at a house party after a night out a few years ago in the Holylands when I was a student. Ran out of beers so one of lads said go up to his room upstairs and there’s a box. So I went up the stairs but into the wrong room, where his housemate was pulling himself off whilst his bird at the time was behind him milking his prostate, with what I thought was a surgical glove on, but later turned out to be from a box of veterinary gloves his aul lad used on the farm LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Was at a house party after a night out a few years ago in the Holylands when I was a student. Ran out of beers so one of lads said go up to his room upstairs and there’s a box. So I went up the stairs but into the wrong room, where his housemate was pulling himself off whilst his bird at the time was behind him milking his prostate, with what I thought was a surgical glove on, but later turned out to be from a box of veterinary gloves his aul lad used on the farm LOL

LOLLOL

I'd say that would be a fairly awkward moment making small talk the next time you saw themLOL

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOLLOL

I'd say that would be a fairly awkward moment making small talk the next time you saw themLOL

Bold as brass he was. He said them Armagh girls are filthy and into some weird stuff- until he realised I seen the glove
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 12:11am
In a nightclub in Carlow in my early 20's there so going back a good few years and got chatting to a wan just as the club was closing.

She said what are you doing after? So I said f**k all, thinking there was a house party or something planned. When she grabbed my hand and said come outside! Walked outside with her anyway, when she brought me down a dark alley behind the local sex shop right across from the nightclub.

Started kissing her away and she got really into it, within 2 minutes she had pulled down my trousers and was like "f**k me" so I pulled out a condom and wrapped my John Thomas and started doing the business. Finished up about 15/20 minutes later, thought nothing out it and kissed her goodbye.

Two of my mates collected me along the main street in town, I hopped in. One of them turned to chat to me in the back, "you're covered in blood man, look at your hand and trousers" I was like what? I looked down and there was blood allover me, checked the boxers same story. 

The bitch never told me she was on her period Dead

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

In a nightclub in Carlow in my early 20's there so going back a good few years and got chatting to a wan just as the club was closing.

She said what are you doing after? So I said f**k all, thinking there was a house party or something planned. When she grabbed my hand and said come outside! Walked outside with her anyway, when she brought me down a dark alley behind the local sex shop right across from the nightclub.

Started kissing her away and she got really into it, within 2 minutes she had pulled down my trousers and was like "f**k me" so I pulled out a condom and wrapped my John Thomas and started doing the business. Finished up about 15/20 minutes later, thought nothing out it and kissed her goodbye.

Two of my mates collected me along the main street in town, I hopped in. One of them turned to chat to me in the back, "you're covered in blood man, look at your hand and trousers" I was like what? I looked down and there was blood allover me, checked the boxers same story. 

Like a red rag to a bull I'd say
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 12:32am

15/20 minutes Shocked
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 5:11am

LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 7:16am

Are you not only in your late 20s!? 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 7:25am

Holylands at Nutgrove?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic