You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Series 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Drogs fans took a few slaps after acting up according to some tweets
was a right chavfest. Were fighting among themsrelves. 5 arrested.

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I didn't want to make any comment until I saw the Drogs point of view but some of their fans were a disgrace tonight.

Unbelievable second half.

Have to say I thought the red card was shocking. From what I saw Gaynor roared at the Drogs fans from 15 yards away and they invaded the pitch again and knocked a steward down so he gets a red card. I presume if they hasn't reacted like they did he would have gotten a red card..........

But you won't see a more entertaining half of football then that. Pretty much had everything.
Sponsored Links

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:19am

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Drogs fans took a few slaps after acting up according to some tweets
was a right chavfest. Were fighting among themsrelves. 5 arrested.

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I didn't want to make any comment until I saw the Drogs point of view but some of their fans were a disgrace tonight.

Unbelievable second half.

Have to say I thought the red card was shocking. From what I saw Gaynor roared at the Drogs fans from 15 yards away and they invaded the pitch again and knocked a steward down so he gets a red card. I presume if they hasn't reacted like they did he would have gotten a red card..........

But you won't see a more entertaining half of football then that. Pretty much had everything.

Was Chav central I can't get me head round that poor down syndrome lad getting assaulted. I am delighted the Sligo fans battered the ****s.

Was a cracking game of football.

Gaynor deserved the red card he incited the crowd, hence the pitch invasion by the mongs.

The filth should have turned a blind eye and let the Sligo fans into the away end to flush out the scum.

I also don't believe the Gaynor ****s excuse that someone wished his mother died of cancer. He is a bull sh*tting f**ker. He didn't even get the abuse that he normally gets.

Still really embarassed about that poor handicapped lad AngryAngryAngryAngry
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:37am
They invaded the pitch after Fabio and Rusk scoring so they should have been sent off as well then !
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:51am

They invaded the pitch after Fabio and Rusk scoring so they should have been sent off as well then !

that doesn't make sense, score a goal is an actual part of the game, it is the whole point of football, grabbing your cock and motioning to the crowd isn't.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:17am

that doesn't make sense, score a goal is an actual part of the game, it is the whole point of football, grabbing your cock and motioning to the crowd isn't.

Dunno what kind of oddball ye play in Drogheda prag
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:22am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ross Gaynor grabbed his cock you prong
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:25am

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ross Gaynor grabbed his cock you prong

LOL Never mind!!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BogDweller View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BogDweller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:07am

Was Chav central I can't get me head round that poor down syndrome lad getting assaulted. I am delighted the Sligo fans battered the ****s.

Was a cracking game of football.

Gaynor deserved the red card he incited the crowd, hence the pitch invasion by the mongs.

The filth should have turned a blind eye and let the Sligo fans into the away end to flush out the scum.

I also don't believe the Gaynor ****s excuse that someone wished his mother died of cancer. He is a bull sh*tting f**ker. He didn't even get the abuse that he normally gets.

Still really embarassed about that poor handicapped lad AngryAngryAngryAngry

TBH your own fans should have done a turn on them too.

And everytime they are seen back near HD Park.

Thats coming from a non violent person.
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:15pm

So anyone who ever turns around and says or does anything to the crowd gets an automatic red card? Or is cupping your ear ok but grabbing your cock not?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:10pm

So anyone who ever turns around and says or does anything to the crowd gets an automatic red card? Or is cupping your ear ok but grabbing your cock not?

Abusing away fans and grouping yourself and stimulating a sex act is a red card offence. Gaynor is a ****, he wasn't even getting that much as abuse (compared to usual).
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:07pm
If that was the case then killian Brennan would be sent off every time he plays us

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:27pm
Shelbyville fans are absolute scum

greg View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Shelbyville fans are absolute scum

Yeah im an absolute scumbag and so is my 66 year old dad and my 6 and 8 year old nephews . Our family firm have been well organised in recent years at causing absolute mayhem at LOI games ..LOL Stop embarrassing yourself FFS or i will go and get the photos of craptown fans beating the sh*t out of each other in the shed a few seasons ago ... 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 5:23pm
Good man straight on the defensive

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 6:49pm
Hard to defend them mongs last night, was cringe central
greg View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 7:32pm

Yeah good man yourself straight in calling drogheda fans Absolute scum ?   
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

Yeah good man yourself straight in calling drogheda fans <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Absolute </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">scum ?   </span>

Yep Greg the drog on the defensive again , makes you look very silly given the thread you started about trouble at grounds last year your club have fans who act up and they will continue to bring trouble to your fans until they can handle themselves or they are sorted out internally
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Drogslife View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drogslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 8:03pm
they won't continue to cause trouble looks like the club are looking at life time bans and are moving fast on this matter.. jim agnew on LMFM today http://t.co/uQOCVKwd1n
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic