Friday
Dundalk - Cork City
Bohemians - Bray
St. Patricks - Derry City
UC Dublin - Shamrock

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne
Sligo - Drogheda

P.S. I'm really sorry that I open this topic, but I really want to get involved more actively in the forum and to actively follow developments in Irish football, so please forgive me.

Follow me @last_nexus
http://lastnexu2.wix.com/nexusbets

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Nexus Nexus wrote:

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Friday
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">Dundalk - Cork City</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">Bohemians - Bray</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">St. Patricks - Derry City</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">UC Dublin - Shamrock</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">Saturday</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">Limerick - Shelbourne</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">Sligo - Drogheda</span>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 14px;">P.S. I'm really sorry that I open this topic, but I really want to get involved more actively in the forum and to actively follow developments in Irish football, so please forgive me.</span>

Dundalk
Draw
Derry
Rovers

Limerick
Draw

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:28am

Friday
Dundalk - Cork City
Bohemians - Bray
UC Dublin - Shamrock

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne
Sligo - Drogheda

P.S. I'm really sorry that I open this topic, but I really want to get involved more actively in the forum and to actively follow developments in Irish football, so please forgive me.

Its a good topic to open buddy no need to apologise Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:30am
Friday
Dundalk - Cork City - Draw
Bohemians - Bray - Home win
St. Patricks - Derry City - Draw
UC Dublin - Shamrock - Away win

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne - Draw
Sligo - Drogheda - Home win

Posted By: Funsize Crouchy
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:55am
Friday
Dundalk - Cork City - Draw
Bohemians - Bray - Home
St. Patricks - Derry City - Home
UC Dublin - Shamrock - Away

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne - Home
Sligo - Drogheda - Home

Posted By: ShannonHibs10
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:59am
For any Shelbourne fans traveling down for this, the Dug Out bar will be open early as it will be showing the Munster game. This bar is on the East Stand side (away fans side) so this is a perfect spot to have a few pints before the game.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ShannonHibs10 ShannonHibs10 wrote:

For any Shelbourne fans traveling down for this, the Dug Out bar will be open early as it will be showing the Munster game. This bar is on the East Stand side (away fans side) so this is a perfect spot to have a few pints before the game.

East Stand is for home fans only.  Away fans go in the west stand.  

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:13pm
Huge match at Dalymount.  6 pointer.  Bohs have beaten Shels and UCD the teams around them and if they can win tonight it will be a huge win, in the battle for relegation.  

Not confident though as Bohs have been poor of late.  

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:31pm
Friday
Dundalk - Cork City Langers
Bohemians - Bray Gypos
St. Patricks - Derry City Draw
UC Dublin - Shamrock Shams
Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne Stab City
Sligo - Drogheda Sligo

I don't not expect anything in Sligo tomorrow night. I would take a shot in the mouth for a draw.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:40pm

Supporters club had it on Facebook that it was the East stand if I remember correctly.

Must have misread it.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:45pm
Friday
Dundalk - Cork City Dundalk
Bohemians - Bray Bohs
St. Patricks - Derry City Pats
UC Dublin - Shamrock Shams
Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne Limerick
Sligo - Droglheda Draw

Mervue - Athlone Mervue
Harps - Waterford Harps
Wexford - Cobh  Wexford
Longford - Salthill Longford

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 1:23pm

Friday
Dundalk - Cork City Langers
Bohemians - Bray Gypos
St. Patricks - Derry City Draw
UC Dublin - Shamrock Shams
Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne Stab City
Sligo - Drogheda Sligo

I don't not expect anything in Sligo tomorrow night. I would take a shot in the mouth for a draw.

Stab city???????? we moved on to automatic machine guns long ago mate

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 1:25pm
[QUOTE=Nexus]Friday
Dundalk - Cork City home
Bohemians - Bray home
St. Patricks - Derry City home
UC Dublin - Shamrock away

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne home
Sligo - Drogheda home

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 2:13pm

Supporters club had it on Facebook that it was the East stand if I remember correctly.

Must have misread it.

Home fans only in the East Stand which is the stand on the city side.  Away fans in the west stand (LIT side).  

The dugout bar is the bar on the East side.  Part of the East Stand but accessed from outside the ground.  No access to the seats allowed afaik from the bar.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 3:58pm
My €10 accum wins €204.50....Dudalk, Pats, Bohs & Rovers -1

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 4:14pm

Think Dundalk only won once at home though and Bohs can be a hit and miss.
Will have a look at the odds in a bit

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 4:42pm
Would nt touch Bohs tonight at 10/11

Posted By: UCDFAN
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 5:30pm

Friday
Dundalk - Cork City
Bohemians - Bray
UC Dublin - Shamrock

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne
Sligo - Drogheda

"UC Dublin" Our European friends have always understood us more than our Irish ones..... always.

Dundalk - Cork City  Score Draw
Bohemians - Bray  Score Draw
St. Patricks - Derry City  No Draw 
UC Dublin - Shamrock Score Draw 

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne Home 
Sligo - Drogheda    Home  

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Think Dundalk only won once at home though and Bohs can be a hit and miss.
Will have a look at the odds in a bit

Haven't won any at home yet! Fancy that to change tonight though, with shams playing cud and yous and Derry meeting 3 points would be nice

Match is on the telly box too

Posted By: Nexus
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 6:22pm
Friday
Dundalk - Cork City Home Win
Bohemians - Bray  Home Win
St. Patricks - Derry City Wome Win
UC Dublin - Shamrock Away Win

Saturday
Limerick - Shelbourne Home Win
Sligo - Drogheda  Home Win

Follow me @last_nexus

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 8:47pm
Jaysis city are sh*te, thank f**k Dundalk aren't much better. Awful game for telly. Wait for Dunne to come out and blame the pitchLOL

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 9:11pm
Awful defending from Cork for that goal. Poor game alright

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 9:32pm
Em ,Rovers getting beaten 1-0 by Students ,end of the road for Croly ?

In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 9:47pm
Important win for Bohs against Bray Cool

In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 9:51pm

Awful defending from Cork for that goal. Poor game alright
Dreadful to watchDead

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:01pm
Another late goal as well. Not that it really mattered this time.

Posted By: MariborKev
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:17pm
RoversShocked

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

RoversShocked

A great night for them. If they beat Drogs tomorrow it will be a 15 point gap to Shamrock Clap

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

RoversShocked

A great night for them. If they beat Drogs tomorrow it will be a 15 point gap to Shamrock Clap
Terrible result were now bottom on pointsCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:52pm
Whats wrong with football in our capital city???

Posted By: EastStandMan
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:54pm
Bad night for The Rovers and us Hoopers . We will find our form and I have no doubt Trevor will lead us to a Setanta / FAI cup double . Lousy times for us but still so proud to be a Hoop .

Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:57pm
Shamrock LOL

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:58pm
really enjoyed the game tonight, well at least as a dundalk fan, and finally get our first home win of the seasoncork one of the poorest sides iv seen this season, didnt look interested and second to every ball

could have had a few more goals, missed some good chances , got a lot of txts saying the offside was wrong? reckon if it was given we would have got a few more

very disappointed with the attendance tonight, out lowest by a long way, guess tv does have an affect in the numbers that go to games

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:05pm

really enjoyed the game tonight, well at least as a dundalk fan, and finally get our first home win of the seasoncork one of the poorest sides iv seen this season, didnt look interested and second to every ball

could have had a few more goals, missed some good chances , got a lot of txts saying the offside was wrong? reckon if it was given we would have got a few more

very disappointed with the attendance tonight, out lowest by a long way, guess tv does have an affect in the numbers that go to games
looked very low on telly, would you hazard a guess?

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:06pm

Don't get why people moan about yer pitch. Looked grand on the tv.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:09pm

1189 was announced, 500 down on our last home game and at least 900 - 1500 down on the rest

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:10pm

Don't get why people moan about yer pitch. Looked grand on the tv.

well people just like to have a good moan! much better than some of the grass pitches this year

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:12pm

1189 was announced, 500 down on our last home game and at least 900 - 1500 down on the rest
that is a big hit to the coffers

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:13pm

Good result for Dundalk alright but the pitch didnt look great on the telly,is there not a machine or something to make it look more presentable?

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:20pm
there is yeah, its always brushed but as the game goes on and the players move about on it it changes, never really notcie it much when your at the game

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:21pm

id say about 5k, we were decent so mayeb they will turn up the next night

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:26pm

id say about 5k, we were decent so mayeb they will turn up the next night
I didn't think ye were great, not that ye had to beLOL

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 11:28pm

Whats wrong with football in our capital city???

??????

two points dropped by pats tonight. we missed a good few chances.derry keeper with save of the season in injury time. unbelievable. we were all over derry in the first half and deserved to be ahead. some of the refeering decisions were woeful.

thats the top two played in the last two weeks and only had one shot against us in that time.we are doing ok now.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 12:31am
Nice win from us in The Dodder Derby. Time we got the season started.
It's the second time to beat Shamrock Rvs this season after a win in a pre-season friendly up at IT Blanchardstown.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 12:42am
Thank god for chris Lyons. Back starting for Bohs and made the difference. Mulcahy back was worth his weight in gold for the last 15 mins especially. 10 points all against a our relegation rivals. :)

Posted By: skinnymalinx
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:21am
Does anyone know where we can buy  striker ?
Somebody somewhere must know where we can get someone who can put the ball in the f$$king net.

TC needs to wise up with constantly changing the team(defensive injuries aside) and stick to a settled 11.
And dont let Robinson back in the team. he was finished when he came back the 2nd time.

still, could be worse- could be a bohzo, or a bitter mucksavage..

beware the ides of march

Posted By: BogDweller
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:07am
Derry massively underestimated again on a YBIG "series" thread Clap

Should have had a penalty, by all accounts, for the chance to take all three and go top.

Barry McNamee Clap

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Does anyone know where we can buy  striker ?
Somebody somewhere must know where we can get someone who can put the ball in the f$$king net.

TC needs to wise up with constantly changing the team(defensive injuries aside) and stick to a settled 11.
And dont let Robinson back in the team. he was finished when he came back the 2nd time.

still, could be worse- could be a bohzo, or a bitter mucksavage..

Win out game in hand and we go ahead of shamrock rovers. Considering the two squads that's a disgrace from rovers

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:25am
Big win for us especially with ucd winning, hopefully limerick beat shels nwo later

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:30am

Thank god for chris Lyons. Back starting for Bohs and made the difference. Mulcahy back was worth his weight in gold for the last 15 mins especially. 10 points all against a our relegation rivals. :)

Team is completely different with Lyons up front and 4-4-2.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by BogDweller BogDweller wrote:

Should have had a penalty, by all accounts, for the chance to take all three and go top.

Barry McNamee Clap

I cant remember the peno shout. It was a good game but Pats should have nicked it at the end. If we had taken all three points, I don't think there could have been many complaints.

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 12:25pm

Barry McNamee Clap

I cant remember the peno shout. It was a good game but Pats should have nicked it at the end. If we had taken all three points, I don't think there could have been many complaints.

must have been in the second half. mc namee nicked the ball of o brien in the corner and went down in the box. booked for diving.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:18pm
Last minute goal again against Cork.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 5:11pm
UCD AFC Supporters facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/ucdafcsupporters" rel="nofollow - www.facebook.com/ucdafcsupporters )

http://www.facebook.com/ucdafcsupporters" rel="nofollow - How much will your life improve after UCD AFC beat Shamrock Rovers 2-0?

UCD Supporters Match report ( http://www.ucdsupporters.ie" rel="nofollow - www.ucdsupporters.ie )
http://www.ucdsupporters.ie/newsarticle.php?title=UCD-2:0-Shamrock-Rovers&date=2013-04-27_14:54:00" rel="nofollow - http://www.ucdsupporters.ie/newsarticle.php?title=UCD-2:0-Shamrock-Rovers&date=2013-04-27_14:54:00

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:21pm
Any infor about Limerick - Shells or Sligo - Drogs
Suspended, Injusrise, and stuff like that.

By the way, where can I watch game from ireland on the net? Is there any streaming or something like that?

Follow me @last_nexus

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:26pm
Any info about tonihght games?
Limerick - Shells
Sligo - Drogs

BTW, why when Im postng, my post need administration aproval, or something like that? Can it fiks to go automatickly

Follow me @last_nexus

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:26pm
ups, I didn see that is the first post posted, sorry

btw, now is posting in the time, thanks admin

Follow me @last_nexus

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

Barry McNamee Clap

must have been in the second half. mc namee nicked the ball of o brien in the corner and went down in the box. booked for diving.

Stone wall pen from what I've heard but speaking to one of lads today they said we were lucky to get the point in end.

I'm glad we are always underestimated in here, long may it continue. So long as the title is coming to the north west that'll do me. Great to see ourselves and Sligo leading the way given that we also have to play against atrocious Dublin officials. Looking forward to heading to the showgrounds next Monday !!

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:01pm
Currently half time 0-0 and were down to 10 men yet again bayley Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:07pm
I couldnt agree more Baldrick.
Bohs havenbt a pot to piss in and are playing kids in a team, so expectation there would correctly be low enough.
Rovers are expected to challenge, and as of yet its not happening.

1 thing that bugs me is everyone saying rovers have the strongest squad. we dont.
robinson,oman, mccabe, stewart are 4 that are widely regarded as sh*te for a start.
we have a keeper who's too small to be great, and we dont have a goalscorer.

beware the ides of march

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:34pm

Bohs havenbt a pot to piss in and are playing kids in a team, so expectation there would correctly be low enough.

1 thing that bugs me is everyone saying rovers have the strongest squad. we dont.
robinson,oman, mccabe, stewart are 4 that are widely regarded as sh*te for a start.

mark quigley was leagues top scorer at least twice? #RoversLogic

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:05pm
As a UCD fan, it's nice to catch up a little on the leaders.... or at least they know where we are.... until of course they get lost on Campus trying to find us.Ouch

This helps: Directions to UCD Bowl
http://www.ucdsoccer.com/fanzone/directions-to-belfield-bowl" rel="nofollow - http://www.ucdsoccer.com/fanzone/directions-to-belfield-bowl

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

pats think killian brennan will be their man to lead them to success? #junkieslogic

beware the ides of march

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:12pm
Sligo drogs 2-2 draw, we need a win on fri night against limerick to set up a nice 6 pointer against Sligo next Monday !!

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:22pm

Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

pats think killian brennan will be their man to lead them to success? #junkieslogic

Haha Brennan hasn't put a foot wrong in a pats shirt ! Lets see how your version comes along !

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:34pm

Currently half time 0-0 and were down to 10 men yet again bayley Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Game finished 0 0. Limerick played well in the first half, shocking in the second half. Galbraith had a decent penalty shout but was booked for diving. Was too far away to see.

Shells had great chance towards the end to win it.

1500 at the game.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:35pm

Any info about tonihght games?
Limerick - Shells
Sligo - Drogs

cocks out in Sligo

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:37pm
Drogs fans took a few slaps after acting up according to some tweets

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:43pm
0-0 I'm satisfied Smile huge game against the students on friday now a win essential like every other game LOLLOL.

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

was a right chavfest. Were fighting among themsrelves. 5 arrested.

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 12:43am
Disappointing draw with ten man Shels but frankly didn't do enough to win it.  

Thought Danny's was a penalty but a defeat would have been harsh on Shels who defended superbly and hit us well on the break.  

Can't believe a few booed our team off too.  We didn't play well but we have lost 2 of our opening ten games and stay in the top half.

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:00am

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I didn't want to make any comment until I saw the Drogs point of view but some of their fans were a disgrace tonight.

Unbelievable second half.

Have to say I thought the red card was shocking. From what I saw Gaynor roared at the Drogs fans from 15 yards away and they invaded the pitch again and knocked a steward down so he gets a red card. I presume if they hasn't reacted like they did he would have gotten a red card..........

But you won't see a more entertaining half of football then that. Pretty much had everything.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

I didn't want to make any comment until I saw the Drogs point of view but some of their fans were a disgrace tonight.

Have to say I thought the red card was shocking. From what I saw Gaynor roared at the Drogs fans from 15 yards away and they invaded the pitch again and knocked a steward down so he gets a red card. I presume if they hasn't reacted like they did he would have gotten a red card..........

But you won't see a more entertaining half of football then that. Pretty much had everything.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:19am

Was Chav central I can't get me head round that poor down syndrome lad getting assaulted. I am delighted the Sligo fans battered the ****s.

Was a cracking game of football.

Gaynor deserved the red card he incited the crowd, hence the pitch invasion by the mongs.

The filth should have turned a blind eye and let the Sligo fans into the away end to flush out the scum.

I also don't believe the Gaynor ****s excuse that someone wished his mother died of cancer. He is a bull sh*tting f**ker. He didn't even get the abuse that he normally gets.

Still really embarassed about that poor handicapped lad AngryAngryAngryAngry

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:37am
They invaded the pitch after Fabio and Rusk scoring so they should have been sent off as well then !

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:51am

They invaded the pitch after Fabio and Rusk scoring so they should have been sent off as well then !

that doesn't make sense, score a goal is an actual part of the game, it is the whole point of football, grabbing your cock and motioning to the crowd isn't.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:17am

that doesn't make sense, score a goal is an actual part of the game, it is the whole point of football, grabbing your cock and motioning to the crowd isn't.

Dunno what kind of oddball ye play in Drogheda prag

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:22am

Ross Gaynor grabbed his cock you prong

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:25am

Ross Gaynor grabbed his cock you prong

LOL Never mind!!

Posted By: BogDweller
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:07am

Was Chav central I can't get me head round that poor down syndrome lad getting assaulted. I am delighted the Sligo fans battered the ****s.

Was a cracking game of football.

Gaynor deserved the red card he incited the crowd, hence the pitch invasion by the mongs.

The filth should have turned a blind eye and let the Sligo fans into the away end to flush out the scum.

I also don't believe the Gaynor ****s excuse that someone wished his mother died of cancer. He is a bull sh*tting f**ker. He didn't even get the abuse that he normally gets.

Still really embarassed about that poor handicapped lad AngryAngryAngryAngry

TBH your own fans should have done a turn on them too.

And everytime they are seen back near HD Park.

Thats coming from a non violent person.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:15pm

So anyone who ever turns around and says or does anything to the crowd gets an automatic red card? Or is cupping your ear ok but grabbing your cock not?

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:10pm

So anyone who ever turns around and says or does anything to the crowd gets an automatic red card? Or is cupping your ear ok but grabbing your cock not?

Abusing away fans and grouping yourself and stimulating a sex act is a red card offence. Gaynor is a ****, he wasn't even getting that much as abuse (compared to usual).

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:07pm
If that was the case then killian Brennan would be sent off every time he plays us

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:27pm
Shelbyville fans are absolute scum

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 5:05pm

Shelbyville fans are absolute scum

Yeah im an absolute scumbag and so is my 66 year old dad and my 6 and 8 year old nephews . Our family firm have been well organised in recent years at causing absolute mayhem at LOI games ..LOL Stop embarrassing yourself FFS or i will go and get the photos of craptown fans beating the sh*t out of each other in the shed a few seasons ago ... 

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 5:23pm
Good man straight on the defensive

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 6:49pm
Hard to defend them mongs last night, was cringe central

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 7:32pm

Yeah good man yourself straight in calling drogheda fans Absolute scum ?   

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

Yeah good man yourself straight in calling drogheda fans <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Absolute </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">scum ?   </span>

Yep Greg the drog on the defensive again , makes you look very silly given the thread you started about trouble at grounds last year your club have fans who act up and they will continue to bring trouble to your fans until they can handle themselves or they are sorted out internally

Posted By: Drogslife
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 8:03pm
they won't continue to cause trouble looks like the club are looking at life time bans and are moving fast on this matter.. jim agnew on LMFM today http://t.co/uQOCVKwd1n

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 8:31pm
Auld lad was at it last night and could not believe these scumbags. Green street wanna be knackers. Hope they get banned from every ground in the league.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 9:06pm

Yeah good man yourself straight in calling drogheda fans <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Absolute </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">scum ?   </span>

And there's the defensive attitude again

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 2:18am
Have to agree with pretty much all of the Drogheda chairmans interview. They shouldn't have been let into the ground, Gaynor didn't deserve a red card, they should be banned from anymore games and they most certainly aren't proper Drogs fans like all the others I've met.

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 1:32pm
Lads are seriously having a go at me for defending my fellow drogheda supporters from being called absolute scum ? I am not scum , i have never started a fight in my life and i deplore violence at football . So dont come on here with you holier than though attitude . I hope the pricks that did this get jail but this dosent mean the 99.9 % of our support who are decent people need to made scapegoats for there actions . So get off your moral highhorse ans look at the issue like adults ... 

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 1:52pm
I love it when the same fans who demand the army be deployed at other clubs get all arsy when its their pups acting up.

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 1:54pm
Big game tonight in inchicore, type of game pats have to win if realistic challengers, any result for us would be a bonus. 

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 3:11pm

Lads are seriously having a go at me for defending my fellow drogheda supporters from being called absolute scum ? I am not scum , i have never started a fight in my life and i deplore violence at football . So dont come on here with you holier than though attitude . I hope the pricks that did this get jail but this dosent mean the 99.9 % of our support who are decent people need to made scapegoats for there actions . So get off your moral highhorse ans look at the issue like adults ... 
you keep biting

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Big game tonight in inchicore, type of game pats have to win if realistic challengers, any result for us would be a bonus. 

Completely agree with this

Posted By: Dillonman
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 4:08pm
Typical Drogs minority scum. Always at it. Same 10-15 village idiots stay behind in Hunky Funky Park standing on the railings shouting abuse over at the away section when they are held back.

We all hate Drog scum.

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 9:37pm
Was talking to two people at work today who were at the drugs game, said there was about 20-25 of them, all young fellas and pissed out of their heads

The steward that got hit was on crutches (why was he allowed to be a steward?) they were fighting among themselves, dropping there togs in the stand

Also said they asked the stewards not to let them in, and also when they were in they asked the stewards to do something about it and were ignored