You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Series 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:21pm
Any infor about Limerick - Shells or Sligo - Drogs
Suspended, Injusrise, and stuff like that.

By the way, where can I watch game from ireland on the net? Is there any streaming or something like that?
Follow me @last_nexus
http://lastnexu2.wix.com/nexusbets
Sponsored Links

Nexus View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:26pm
Any info about tonihght games?
Limerick - Shells
Sligo - Drogs

BTW, why when Im postng, my post need administration aproval, or something like that? Can it fiks to go automatickly
Follow me @last_nexus
Nexus View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:26pm
ups, I didn see that is the first post posted, sorry

btw, now is posting in the time, thanks admin

Edited by Nexus - 27 Apr 2013 at 6:27pm
Follow me @last_nexus
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by BogDweller BogDweller wrote:

Derry massively underestimated again on a YBIG "series" thread Clap

Should have had a penalty, by all accounts, for the chance to take all three and go top.

Barry McNamee Clap

I cant remember the peno shout. It was a good game but Pats should have nicked it at the end. If we had taken all three points, I don't think there could have been many complaints.

must have been in the second half. mc namee nicked the ball of o brien in the corner and went down in the box. booked for diving.

Stone wall pen from what I've heard but speaking to one of lads today they said we were lucky to get the point in end.

I'm glad we are always underestimated in here, long may it continue. So long as the title is coming to the north west that'll do me. Great to see ourselves and Sligo leading the way given that we also have to play against atrocious Dublin officials. Looking forward to heading to the showgrounds next Monday !!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:01pm
Currently half time 0-0 and were down to 10 men yet again bayley Thumbs DownThumbs Down
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:07pm
I couldnt agree more Baldrick.
Bohs havenbt a pot to piss in and are playing kids in a team, so expectation there would correctly be low enough.
Rovers are expected to challenge, and as of yet its not happening.

1 thing that bugs me is everyone saying rovers have the strongest squad. we dont.
robinson,oman, mccabe, stewart are 4 that are widely regarded as sh*te for a start.
we have a keeper who's too small to be great, and we dont have a goalscorer.

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Bohs havenbt a pot to piss in and are playing kids in a team, so expectation there would correctly be low enough.

1 thing that bugs me is everyone saying rovers have the strongest squad. we dont.
robinson,oman, mccabe, stewart are 4 that are widely regarded as sh*te for a start.

mark quigley was leagues top scorer at least twice? #RoversLogic
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:05pm
As a UCD fan, it's nice to catch up a little on the leaders.... or at least they know where we are.... until of course they get lost on Campus trying to find us.Ouch

This helps: Directions to UCD Bowl

skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

pats think killian brennan will be their man to lead them to success? #junkieslogic
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:12pm
Sligo drogs 2-2 draw, we need a win on fri night against limerick to set up a nice 6 pointer against Sligo next Monday !!
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:22pm

Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

pats think killian brennan will be their man to lead them to success? #junkieslogic

Haha Brennan hasn't put a foot wrong in a pats shirt ! Lets see how your version comes along !
ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Currently half time 0-0 and were down to 10 men yet again bayley Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Game finished 0 0. Limerick played well in the first half, shocking in the second half. Galbraith had a decent penalty shout but was booked for diving. Was too far away to see.

Shells had great chance towards the end to win it.

1500 at the game.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Nexus Nexus wrote:

Any info about tonihght games?
Limerick - Shells
Sligo - Drogs

cocks out in Sligo
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:37pm
Drogs fans took a few slaps after acting up according to some tweets
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:43pm
0-0 I'm satisfied Smile huge game against the students on friday now a win essential like every other game LOLLOL.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

was a right chavfest. Were fighting among themsrelves. 5 arrested.

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by The Q Man - 28 Apr 2013 at 1:43am
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 12:43am
Disappointing draw with ten man Shels but frankly didn't do enough to win it.  

Thought Danny's was a penalty but a defeat would have been harsh on Shels who defended superbly and hit us well on the break.  

Can't believe a few booed our team off too.  We didn't play well but we have lost 2 of our opening ten games and stay in the top half.
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 2:00am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

was a right chavfest. Were fighting among themsrelves. 5 arrested.

Not long home was talking to a pal and he said that three mongs assaulted a handicapped Sligo fan and got their heads handed to them. It really doesn't get lower than that. Embarassed as f**k EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I didn't want to make any comment until I saw the Drogs point of view but some of their fans were a disgrace tonight.

Unbelievable second half.

Have to say I thought the red card was shocking. From what I saw Gaynor roared at the Drogs fans from 15 yards away and they invaded the pitch again and knocked a steward down so he gets a red card. I presume if they hasn't reacted like they did he would have gotten a red card..........

But you won't see a more entertaining half of football then that. Pretty much had everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic