You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Trap concerns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I will happily keep Trapattoni any day if the alternative is Martin O'Neill. 

I second this. If MON gets the job I will give up. So negative he makes Trap look like a great attack minded manager.
Sponsored Links

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

his constant belittlement of our players is infuriating, is it any wonder the team has no self belief.

the FAI need to act now, two good candidates in o'neill and mcdermott available. but they won't as they will wait until this time next year to save on wages

any excuse eh!!

Saving on wages maybe would be an argument if we were out of the running with no chance of qualifying but we are still bang in it. Fcuk me your posts (along with a few others on here) are becoming extremely boring and predictable.   
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 12:59am
It's Roy Cúntis FFS. If he told me it was raining outside I'd still stick my head outisde the door to make sure
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 2:04am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

his constant belittlement of our players is infuriating, is it any wonder the team has no self belief.

the FAI need to act now, two good candidates in o'neill and mcdermott available. but they won't as they will wait until this time next year to save on wages

any excuse eh!!

Saving on wages maybe would be an argument if we were out of the running with no chance of qualifying but we are still bang in it. Fcuk me your posts (along with a few others on here) are becoming extremely boring and predictable.   

Its just as boring and predictable as hearing people with the alternative argument. 

BTW I agree with Denis Irwin. Whilst I agree with ****is and that gombeen in the herald (Hyland) ATM it would be very hypocritical now to support their arguments after criticising the latter personally in Kazakhstan only a few months ago. Hyland has always been anti Trap. And he has always been anti manager since I can remember. He has lost any credibility he may have had.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Haha was just thinking how funny it would be if the FAI got Giles, Dunphy and Brady to choose the next manager!  They would never criticise him then because they picked him!!LOL
Giles always says he never wants to be involved in picking a manager for that reason. 
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Haha was just thinking how funny it would be if the FAI got Giles, Dunphy and Brady to choose the next manager!  They would never criticise him then because they picked him!!LOL
Giles always says he never wants to be involved in picking a manager for that reason. 

Was he not involved in the last selection process Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Don GivensEmbarrassed, Houghton and not sure the 3rd (Hand?), but nearly sure it wasnt Giles
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

no, it was Don Howe, Ray Houghton and Don Givens
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 3:06am

Was it not Givens,Giles and Don Howe no ?

EDIT: I stand corrected Embarrassed

Edited by Denis Irwin - 31 Mar 2013 at 3:08am

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 3:11am
Didn't Trap highlight himself to the panel, rather than the other way around, can anyone remember? If anyone knows, who else was interviewed? I think Jewell was anyway, and Venables
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:25am
Billy davies

That was a low ebb .
Going over old ground but if hoolohan is another primadonna then fck him
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:31am
Hard to say what is true or lies these days everything just seems to be a mess
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Billy davies

That was a low ebb .

Think you are been a bit harsh Roger. Firstly its in The Sunday World so I wouldn't take it as gospel and secondly Wes has done nothing in the past to suggest he is a primadonna - he has kept his council all these years and showed up when picked.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 10:12am

Not Good enough for Sunderland but good enough for Ireland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsb3rhngRrQ

Edited by Just saying like - 31 Mar 2013 at 10:17am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hard to say what is true or lies these days everything just seems to be a mess

Sadly, this would be my thinking too
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 11:07am
Certain sections of the media are as much to blame as any Player or the manager. Some of the stories have been blown totally out of proportion and today's article is the latest in a litany of them.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Billy davies

That was a low ebb .

Think you are been a bit harsh Roger. Firstly its in The Sunday World so I wouldn't take it as gospel and secondly Wes has done nothing in the past to suggest he is a primadonna - he has kept his council all these years and showed up when picked.

Note my use of the word IF ,

If he is being used by some journo with an agenda he should speak out as well
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 11:33am

Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Billy davies

That was a low ebb .

Note my use of the word IF ,

If he is being used by some journo with an agenda he should speak out as well

Noted

But I would prefer Wes to be pissed off about not getting on than not giving a sh*t. Lots of players get accused of not caring about international football and if he had a pop at Trap in the dressing room after the game then so be it. Shows he cares. And he should have came on so he would be right to have a pop also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic