Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Trap concerns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Trap concerns
    Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:04pm
Apparently Hoolahan stormed out after last Tuesday and Trap has been sl*gging off the players again.  With  MON sacked and out of work could be an opportunity for the FAI to act.  I wish Trap could keep his mouth closed and stop running down the players and our country.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:06pm
This is from back of Sunday World, wouldn't believe everything you read from that rag. Could be true, ya wouldn't now.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:10pm
Unused sub says some heated comments to a Sunday tabloid rag with an agenda...mmmmm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:12pm
Ya that's it. MON flying into Dublin tomorrow, announced as new gaffer on Monday. Trap being transferred to Moycullen nursing home on Monday.

Wouldn't be surprised if that story is true, anything could happen with your Trappatoni relationship these days.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Ya that's it. MON flying into Dublin tomorrow, announced as new gaffer on Monday. Trap being transferred to Moycullen nursing home on Monday.

Wouldn't be surprised if that story is true, anything could happen with your Trappatoni relationship these days.

LOL  why moycullen?? Theres a lovely one across the road from me in the city here.

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:18pm
his constant belittlement of our players is infuriating, is it any wonder the team has no self belief.

the FAI need to act now, two good candidates in o'neill and mcdermott available. but they won't as they will wait until this time next year to save on wages
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:22pm
Can see McDermott as the next Leeds manager
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Apparently Hoolahan stormed out after last Tuesday and Trap has been sl*gging off the players again.  With  MON sacked and out of work could be an opportunity for the FAI to act.  I wish Trap could keep his mouth closed and stop running down the players and our country.

The opportunity for the FAI to act will be in October/November should we not qualify.

Until then the rebels and whingers just have to get used to the idea, and the Sunday World is Monday's chip paper.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

LOL  why moycullen?? Theres a lovely one across the road from me in the city here.

Too near the college and corrib village, ya don't know what he could get upto!!

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

his constant belittlement of our players is infuriating, is it any wonder the team has no self belief.

the FAI need to act now, two good candidates in o'neill and mcdermott available. but they won't as they will wait until this time next year to save on wages

What he said!

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:35pm
The Sunday world didn't even have a journo in Sweden FFs. The pile of tripe being published in that rag is beyond belief. Trap belittled no one and talked up his players saying all they were missing was experience and a little bit of cuteness in wasting time and killing off games.

Edited by gufct - 30 Mar 2013 at 10:36pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:39pm
Sunday World. Sure they consider Roy Curtis to be a journalist.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:45pm
Hoolohan storms out of aviva tuesday?? Another jumped up gimp then
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:53pm
Well I agree Curtis is a joke to be fair.  Lets see if theres any truth to the Hoolahan stor. As stated it wouldnt surprise me if its a non story.

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:59pm
A lie you mean tj .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Hoolohan storms out of aviva tuesday?? Another jumped up gimp then

Hed have been the only Irishman not to have stormed out on Tuesday.

Wouldnt read anything into it. Re MON Delaney wont want to be behind any manager's signing. Threfore, although I would like to think things could happen there, it cant IMO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:18pm
Haha was just thinking how funny it would be if the FAI got Giles, Dunphy and Brady to choose the next manager!  They would never criticise him then because they picked him!!LOL

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:40pm
I will happily keep Trapattoni any day if the alternative is Martin O'Neill. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic