You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vienna - 10th September 2013 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

So seeing as the Austrian F.A were waiting to see if they still had a chance of qualifying at the end of March before deciding on a venue for this game, i think the fact that Sweden have dropped points and even if we beat them on Tuesday they will still feel they have a chance for 2nd, so i reckon this game will almost certainly be in Vienna!

No reason why they wouldnt wait to decide til after the match in June.

I agree Kerrzy.........but i rang them twice in January and last month and both times they told me they would release the info after the 2 games in March.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sponsored Links

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 9:43pm

So seeing as the Austrian F.A were waiting to see if they still had a chance of qualifying at the end of March before deciding on a venue for this game, i think the fact that Sweden have dropped points and even if we beat them on Tuesday they will still feel they have a chance for 2nd, so i reckon this game will almost certainly be in Vienna!

I agree Kerrzy.........but i rang them twice in January and last month and both times they told me they would release the info after the 2 games in March.

Earlier the betterThumbs Up Should be a trip to really look forward to if we get 3 points on Tuesday
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 10:33pm
When will the ticket applications be sent out for this one ?
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Mr Marbles Mr Marbles wrote:

When will the ticket applications be sent out for this one ?

game is at start of september so i would say late july/august..probably have to register interest first like the recent matches
cup champions
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 5:05am

Earlier the betterThumbs Up Should be a trip to really look forward to if we get 3 points on Tuesday

Might not be a bad thing if it is in Vienna considering the ticket allocation
Ernst Happel  Stadium Vienna    50.865
Red Bull Arena Salzburg              31,895
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:00am
I'd say it will be Vienna, If they played Faroes in Vienna they will play us there IMO
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 1:31pm
If we win on Tuesday, we will send a really good crowd to this. Three points over the Faroes in June and the playoffs will look really possible, so Vienna would hopefully be the venue, and we won't have any great ticket difficulties.
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 11:40pm
Cheers lads 
ViennaFritz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViennaFritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 12:56pm
Hi everybody,

Following the great craic we had with all the YBIG-troopers down in Vienna the last two times you were here, I just wanted to let you know that I´d be more than happy to help with any local questions you might have on your away-trip here ...

CU in Vienna, Fritz
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ViennaFritz ViennaFritz wrote:

Hi everybody,

Following the great craic we had with all the YBIG-troopers down in Vienna the last two times you were here, I just wanted to let you know that I´d be more than happy to help with any local questions you might have on your away-trip here ...

CU in Vienna, Fritz
Cheers Fritz. Most of the lads/lassies haven't booked flights yet as we are waiting to see where the Austrian FA decide to play the game. What are the chances of the game not being played in Vienna?
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
ViennaFritz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViennaFritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 1:42pm
Well chances are there they will have games in Salzburg and Klagenfurt as well, and with the last two ones both having been held in Vienna, anything could still happen, you are right ...
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 8:49am
Ok i just got off the phone with a bird in the Austrian F.A, she said its still not fixed but is 90% sure the game will be held in Vienna.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 9:13am

Ok i just got off the phone with a bird in the Austrian F.A, she said its still not fixed but is 90% sure the game will be held in Vienna.

good man , feck it time to book the flight

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 11:17am

Just like the Andorra game was going to be in Barcelona. I'm going to hold off booking it until it's officially decided.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Just like the Andorra game was going to be in Barcelona. I'm going to hold off booking it until it's officially decided.

Fully understand Rossie, its easy for me where ever it is, i just wish they would finally declare the venue,if anyone feels like hassling them into an answer 00431727180.
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 11:34pm
Well Austria are very well on track for Brazil, and 2 Austrians said to me yesterday that it's definitely Vienna. We can at least start looking at prices.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 11:39pm
Accomodation booked, €50 each for 2 nights for 8 of us in city center apartment. Now for the flights. :)

Arrive on the 9th home on the 11th

Edited by Scamper - 27 Mar 2013 at 11:40pm
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 8:29am
Will book this in a few weeks when I recoup some of the damage from the past week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
  Share Topic