You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xperteleven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 10:10am
Premier League baby!!!
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 12:11pm
How do you sell players lads? And how long before someone accepts a bid from you?

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:21pm
Ten minutes to kick off here. How do you watch the matches?
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

games are showing up now that they are on tomorrow.I was certain it was the 27th.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

games are showing up now that they are on tomorrow.I was certain it was the 27th.

The dates are all over the shop. I sent 3 lads on training yesterday but it said I did it on the 27th, which is today Confused

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:58pm
No match till tomorow it looks like Thumbs Down I fell like a kid on Christmas morning who got a savage present without the batteries to go with it.
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 11:01am
Opening day today!

Mine said the 28th for the first matches of the series.

Best of luck to everyone!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:46pm
Lads I am just on my way to the Trapped bowl and was wondering do I need to be online as well as the sideline? Trapped wait till I unleash my new striker up front!

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Lads I am just on my way to the Trapped bowl and was wondering do I need to be online as well as the sideline? Trapped wait till I unleash my new striker up front!

Bit of a risk throwing him in the deep end at the most intimidating ground in the league. Home fans are well up for this - all the pubs around the Bowl have been jammed since 12pm today.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:13pm
New striker is a bit of a Balotelli, he has made his own way to the bowl in his own helicopter, this is how we roll.

keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:16pm
Sea Otter United are en route to casement park to play the belfast bombers and their extremely angry manager, we're coming for you AntrimMan!

Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:17pm
The Julios are feeling confident ahead of their opening match against Knockcroghery Rovers.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:23pm
To be honest if I don't walk League Two it will be the biggest travesity in the history of the world. Signed a experienced midfielder yesterday. Touch of Pablo Aimar about him, Redhill Rovers won't know what hit them.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by othiek othiek wrote:

Sea Otter United are en route to casement park to play the belfast bombers and their extremely angry manager, we're coming for you AntrimMan!

This match is a bit of a powdercake. Think the istanbul Derby on speed. Welcome to Hell Otheik ! Evil Smile
@AntrimMan85
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:43pm
Successful in a last ditch bid to sign Arnaldo Lagos....let the good times rollCool
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:48pm
Seriously though lads do I need to be online when the game is on?

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

The Julios are feeling confident ahead of their opening match against Knockcroghery Rovers.

You will get a warm welcomeClap

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:53pm
No.. Just watched my game from this morning there.

Goal ruled out for Offside

2 Injurys and Stuffed 1-0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic