You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xperteleven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Conroy Conroy wrote:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone played this game before? Its basically an online version of Football Manager which takes about 20mins a week of your time to play and is great craic if you get the right people.

You basically manager your own made up team against other managers.

I was thinking of setting up a league for YBIG, the way it works is there is 3 games a week and you set tactics and the match is simulated. So its not time consuming at all

www.xperteleven.com

Anyone interested?

Nah, I am too busy eating pussy.
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 2:22pm
Continue to do so! Don't let us stop you in tour quest for non related pussy Qman!

Must be a lot of pussy eating going on in Drogheda, How's the crowds n hunky dory park these days? Everyone too busy eating pussy to attend games? Haha

All joking aside come and join us QMan!
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 2:47pm
2nd in Premier League...Twas a very good season!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Conroy Conroy wrote:

Continue to do so! Don't let us stop you in tour quest for non related pussy Qman!

Must be a lot of pussy eating going on in Drogheda, How's the crowds n hunky dory park these days? Everyone too busy eating pussy to attend games? Haha

All joking aside come and join us QMan!
rim me
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 6:03pm
How did my team get on finishing the season on auto-pilot?
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 6:12pm
Relegated on goal difference despite picking up 3 points on the final day buddy!!
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 6:20pm
Cry Ah well! I was going OK until around the time of the Sweden match but haven't really had the time since then.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

How did my team get on finishing the season on auto-pilot?

Would've stayed up if it wasn't for Mick Coyne missing a last second header against Sono's dream team.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 6:58am
A few of my players gained some skill 7 out of the 19 lost skill with 3 of them losing a skill bar!

Overall happy enough!
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 7:41am
Looking to set up the league to begin on Friday the 19th April matches at 6.30PM Irish time. Games to be played Friday/Monday.

Currently we have 20 teams and 6 team inactive, new members can take over one of the 6 teams or set up there own team if they want!

4 divisons of 5 teams each at the minute but if more join we can expand that!
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:12pm
Not having any luck in the transfer market at start of this seasonAngry
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:41am
Leagues set up now! Second season starts Friday the 19th! Any of the relegated teams manage to stay up with the reshuffle of the divisons?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 8:32am
Yeah the transfer market is infuriating. I got outbid on loads of players. The price on the search page means feck all - I'm trying to base my bids on the "average price for this type of player".

Also, does anyone use the scouting system? To get a player evaluated? I've used it three times now but it doesn't tell ya anything different.
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 10:39am
The evaluation thing is handy if your spending a good bit of money as some players can have hidden stuff like show on transfer market as an 10 skill be really he could be a 9 or 11 so it helps that way, I never use it though as I haven't spent more than 400k on a player!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 12:57pm
This is bollix I cant even sack some of my players now.has anyone managed to sell a player?What sort of transfer fee did you lock for?Did you base it on the figure thats already in the box or on their estimated value?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:08pm
Had to sack one lad, trying to sell 3 more. No idea who'd buy them to be honest. If they're useless for me (a new team), I can't imagine tehre's any worse teams. Are some players bought by imaginary teams or something?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

This is bollix I cant even sack some of my players now.has anyone managed to sell a player?What sort of transfer fee did you lock for?Did you base it on the figure thats already in the box or on their estimated value?
On my league log it shows that you sacked 2 players.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

On my league log it shows that you sacked 2 players.

Yeah sacked two but want to get rid of a few more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic