You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Padraig Nally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

[QUOTE=corkery]
I support shooting knackers.

I support the shooting of bigots and fascists.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

they are under no obligation to apply the law,  they have to decide if he is guilty or not , they can chose to acquit him for any reason at all..

That is just simply not true. It may be what happens in practice, but that is fundamentally not what juries are there to do.

From a legal perspective it was manslaughter, open and shut. The judge then makes a call on mitigating circumstances. In this case the second jury made the call that on the face of it was not theirs to make.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:18pm
On the subject of traveler crimes, about half an hour ago some pikey got on the bus and stole some young lads Iphone. Snatched it right from his hands and legged it off.

The scummy f**ker doesnt know that I know what pikey camp he lives in and I just reported him. Hopefully the feds raid their horrible little shack with wheels.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

On the subject of traveler crimes, about half an hour ago some pikey got on the bus and stole some young lads Iphone. Snatched it right from his hands and legged it off.

The scummy f**ker doesnt know that I know what pikey camp he lives in and I just reported him. Hopefully the feds raid their horrible little shack with wheels.
And this is relevant because...............
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:21pm

they are under no obligation to apply the law,  they have to decide if he is guilty or not , they can chose to acquit him for any reason at all..

That is just simply not true. It may be what happens in practice, but that is fundamentally not what juries are there to do.

read my post , i said they are under no obligation , they listen to the arguments and they make the call , the reasons why they make the call are never questioned,

they can simply free or condemn someone solely on a hunch or whether they like them or not.

perhaps if they had to then publish a decision like a judge does there might be some oversight , but the fact remains that most likely they will never sit in a court again so if their decision was disputed its irrelevant to them anyway.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Because a large section of their social grouping are thieving criminals and deserve to be shot Thumbs Up

If only The Great Padraig Nally was there Cry
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:21pm

why wasn't he shot as he ran away?

Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

why wasn't he shot as he ran away?

He was shot on CCTV and my 20:20 vision as an eye witness Cool
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:27pm

[

read my post , i said they are under no obligation , they listen to the arguments and they make the call , the reasons why they make the call are never questioned,

they can simply free or condemn someone solely on a hunch or whether they like them or not.

perhaps if they had to then publish a decision like a judge does there might be some oversight , but the fact remains that most likely they will never sit in a court again so if their decision was disputed its irrelevant to them anyway.

Depends on your definition of 'obligation'. In theory, they are very much under obligation to make their judgement as per the law and the facts of the case. As you say, sometimes they go off on one.

How a jury can decide that shooting someone who is walking up your driveway, beating him with a plank of wood, going back into the house, getting more ammo, shooting that person again as they were crawling away and then hiding the body is self defence is anyone's guess.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:30pm
Majority of tinkers are all coonts and robbing bast@rds. Claiming dole and they have brand new cars how ya work that out. Anyone who defends a tinker is a bigger dope.
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:31pm

Because a large section of their social grouping are thieving criminals and deserve to be shot Thumbs Up

LOLLOL You have to hand it to them,they must think the rest of the country is braindead!,they blatantly engage in illegal activities but no one asks a question for fear of being discriminative! Clap
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Majority of tinkers are all coonts and robbing bast@rds. Claiming dole and they have brand new cars how ya work that out. Anyone who defends a tinker is a bigger dope.

So they should just all be shot in the back?

Good man.

The majority of farmers are tax dodgers. Surely they are fair game for theivery?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:36pm

and I still fail to see it. A mate a Mayo farmer who was an absolute **** once. That isn't relevant either. You are just trying to take the populist bigot line
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:38pm

[

Depends on your definition of 'obligation'. In theory, they are very much under obligation to make their judgement as per the law and the facts of the case. As you say, sometimes they go off on one.

How a jury can decide that shooting someone who is walking up your driveway, beating him with a plank of wood, going back into the house, getting more ammo, shooting that person again as they were crawling away and then hiding the body is self defence is anyone's guess.
Agree with RTID on this
Ive every sympathy with Nally and if people can forget the fact it was a traveller, it's still hard to fathom how he's not guilty of manslaughter.If it was not guilty by reason of insanity like in the U.S., I can understand it but again it sets a dangerous precedent
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:40pm

and I still fail to see it. A mate a Mayo farmer who was an absolute **** once. That isn't relevant either. You are just trying to take the populist bigot line

A bit rich
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:42pm

A bit rich
I still live here, serve them everyday and work in their economy. I am about to propose to one of them. Would you propose to a traveller?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:43pm
It is a bit tedious Landon. You take the controversial opinion on everything and argue it badly for a bit then leggit. Its ok, we can see you.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:46pm

It is a bit tedious Landon. You take the controversial opinion on everything and argue it badly for a bit then leggit. Its ok, we can see you.

You come onto this site and argue with people every time you log on. Your only function on here is to argue with people aggressively. Then when shamrock lose a few results you go missing. Im not taking that from you of all people LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic