You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 58>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:32pm
The christmas (1981?) episode where they go down the west end to a niteclub and del chats up a couple of birds.  Tells Rodney ''drink up we're leaving! Rodney replies: 'Oh nice one Del. Are they a couple of ravers?''
..''No they're a couple of geezers''LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:35pm
Must have watched every episode 50 times.

Chateau neuf du pape.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 10:34am
Watched the 'jolly boys outing ' again last night, absolute genius.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 1:40pm
There's a load of stuff that's blocked these days. One example is Rodney saying 'The Paki short changed me'. There's a good few words and phrases that they've blocked.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 1:49pm
Loads of full episodes on youtube. Currently watching "Yuppy love" with the famous bar scene.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 1:53pm
Del. "Magic ain't they? The old irish tumble-dryer"...

Still to this day i laugh every time i see a cement mixer.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

There's a load of stuff that's blocked these days. One example is Rodney saying 'The Paki short changed me'. There's a good few words and phrases that they've blocked.

and rightly so.

https://youtu.be/99s19HBs-6A
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

[QUOTE=corkery]

and rightly so.

https://youtu.be/99s19HBs-6A[/QUOTE]

Here comes the PC brigade.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

[QUOTE=corkery]

and rightly so.

https://youtu.be/99s19HBs-6A[/QUOTE]

Here comes the PC brigade.

Something I have only ever heard from racists. You are better than that kid
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 11:15pm
First two seasons have landed on Netflix

"What about you Rodney what do you prefer? Grass or astro turf?"
"Dunno, never smoked astro turf"
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 6:33am
That night club scene is quality.
Did you play Wimbledon? No he only plays the big ones😂😂
Jimmy Connolly😂etc etc
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 11:26pm
The longest night just started. Shadow
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:55am
The Shadow

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 12:18pm
Jolly Boys Outing episode on GOLD tonight at 21:20

Edited by Denis Irwin - 30 Dec 2015 at 12:18pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 2:13pm
Sha-ah-dow episode on GOLD at the moment
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 12:23pm
Watching this last night. The episode where Rodney meets Lady Victoria Marsham Hayles and she brings him up to Berkshire.

This storyline doesn't make sense to me. In the episode Del Boy does everything he can for Rodney to impress her.  He gets him opera tickets and spends hundreds on getting Rodney kitted out in country hunting gear for his trip up to Berkshire.  Del says that her dad has probably told her to marry a scrag to water the old blue blood down and he thinks Rodney is in the frame.  So he goes to all this trouble to make it happen then arrives at the Mansion in Berkshire and makes a fool of Rodney in front of the nobility.  At the end of the episode he alludes that he did it on purpose because if Rodney ended up with Vicky the Special Branch would bunk Rodney off for having a criminal record.
If this was what he was thinking then why go to all the expense and bother buying 4 very expensive opera tickets, expensive clothes etc...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Watching this last night. The episode where Rodney meets Lady Victoria Marsham Hayles and she brings him up to Berkshire.

This storyline doesn't make sense to me. In the episode Del Boy does everything he can for Rodney to impress her.  He gets him opera tickets and spends hundreds on getting Rodney kitted out in country hunting gear for his trip up to Berkshire.  Del says that her dad has probably told her to marry a scrag to water the old blue blood down and he thinks Rodney is in the frame.  So he goes to all this trouble to make it happen then arrives at the Mansion in Berkshire and makes a fool of Rodney in front of the nobility.  At the end of the episode he alludes that he did it on purpose because if Rodney ended up with Vicky the Special Branch would bunk Rodney off for having a criminal record.
If this was what he was thinking then why go to all the expense and bother buying 4 very expensive opera tickets, expensive clothes etc...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

They were sourced through a shady character and mate of Del's, so no doubt he paid nowhere near full price. The clothes were probably knock off too! 

Del was blind drunk though, he has no class even when he's sober so it wasn't done out of badness on his part imo. Del just loves attention!

He no more did it on purpose either, Del made a show of himself and the family and was covering his back because Rodney is too dim to go any long period of time without thinking Del's word isn't anything but the gospel LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 12:41pm
It's definitely the greatest TV show of all time in my eyes anyway, as much as I love Open All Hours, Porridge, Rising Damp etc Only Fools and Horse's is the only programme you could watch the same episode 20+ times and still find it as funny as the first time you watched it.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 58>
  Share Topic