You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 58>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:04am
Is there another show that GOLD can have David Jason talk sh*te about for another 8 episodes. f**kin hell, they dont half whore him out non stop. David Jason on "planes trains and automobiles" f**k off 

Hi, Im actor David Jason, you might remember me from such shows as "the erotic adventurs of hercules" and "Dial M for Murderousness"   
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:19am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Is there another show that GOLD can have David Jason talk sh*te about for another 8 episodes. f**kin hell, they dont half whore him out non stop. David Jason on "planes trains and automobiles" f**k off 

Hi, Im actor David Jason, you might remember me from such shows as "the erotic adventurs of hercules" and "Dial M for Murderousness"   

LOL
Poor aul Nicholas Lyndhurst never gets his mug on tv anymore.  Youth Hostelling with Nicholas Lyndhurst
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 7:49pm
Del Boy isn't the smartest.  In to Hull and Back Del immediately after meeting Slater rings Boycie on a public phone in full view of everyone in Sid's Cafe. Although he cant be heard it wouldn't look good that he was seen chatting to Slater in the first place.  He might be under suspicion for being a grass.

Anyway now that Boycie is the known purchaser and under surveillance by the old bill why would he ring the car showroom where he works and tells him about Slater. Surely the cops would be bugging the phone line if they know about Boycie.  Secondly Del isn't too careful in that he tells Boycie's assistant to bring him to the phone as it's about diamonds. 

Sullivan you plonker!

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Del Boy isn't the smartest.  In to Hull and Back Del immediately after meeting Slater rings Boycie on a public phone in full view of everyone in Sid's Cafe. Although he cant be heard it wouldn't look good that he was seen chatting to Slater in the first place.  He might be under suspicion for being a grass.

Anyway now that Boycie is the known purchaser and under surveillance by the old bill why would he ring the car showroom where he works and tells him about Slater. Surely the cops would be bugging the phone line if they know about Boycie.  Secondly Del isn't too careful in that he tells Boycie's assistant to bring him to the phone as it's about diamonds. 

Sullivan you plonker!

Perhaps they hadn’t got the authority from a Judge at the appropriate jurisdiction to bug the phone?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Sullivan you plonker!

Perhaps they hadn’t got the authority from a Judge at the appropriate jurisdiction to bug the phone?

Slater is unscrupulous and doesn't do anything by the book and uses underhanded tactics (and is a crook himself!) so tapping a telephone line is something he would have no issue doing. 
Shoddy shoddy shoddy writing!  Shoddy!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:30pm
Also why is Abdul wearing a watch worth 10 quid when he is putting up 10 grand for diamond smuggling?? A lad like that with money to burn is hardly going to wear a dodgy cheap watch from a market. 

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:33pm
Isnt this the episode where Del calls Boycie and Abdul two of his best mates? Even Boycie is a stretch at best mate but Abdul???? I think we only ever see him one more time in the series
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:35pm

Isnt this the episode where Del calls Boycie and Abdul two of his best mates? Even Boycie is a stretch at best mate but Abdul???? I think we only ever see him one more time in the series

This is the only episode that I can recall he is in?  What other episode is he in?

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:38pm
Ah yeah i think you're right but he's defo name dropped in the series. 

This running from the cops scene, where Del even puts his hands up, shirley it would arose suspicion
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:39pm

Ah yeah i think you're right but he's defo name dropped in the series. 

This running from the cops scene, where Del even puts his hands up, shirley it would arose suspicion

Ridiculous. And don't call me Shirley.

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 11:05pm
Saw the episode earlier today about Del having the stomach pains and ending up in hospital:

Early in the episode when Rodney leaves the room, Del admits to Albert that he hasn't been able to pay the rent for several months but doesn't want Rodney to know. A few minutes later, Rodney tells Del about Albert's suspicion that the bathroom might be haunted and asks Del if he thinks the bathroom is possessed. Del replies 'possessed? Give it a few months and it could be re-possessed'. Not only has he let slip to Rodney that they have cash flow problems but it's gone completely over Rodney's head, there is absolutely no reaction from him! LOL

I know that if I heard Del say something like that, I would stop what I was doing , look at Del with a concerned face and say 'you what...?'. Sullivan, you dozy twonk! Embarrassed

Edited by ConorMac77 - 22 Jun 2019 at 11:10pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 10:50am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Saw the episode earlier today about Del having the stomach pains and ending up in hospital:

Early in the episode when Rodney leaves the room, Del admits to Albert that he hasn't been able to pay the rent for several months but doesn't want Rodney to know. A few minutes later, Rodney tells Del about Albert's suspicion that the bathroom might be haunted and asks Del if he thinks the bathroom is possessed. Del replies 'possessed? Give it a few months and it could be re-possessed'. Not only has he let slip to Rodney that they have cash flow problems but it's gone completely over Rodney's head, there is absolutely no reaction from him! LOL

I know that if I heard Del say something like that, I would stop what I was doing , look at Del with a concerned face and say 'you what...?'. Sullivan, you dozy twonk! Embarrassed

LOL

yeah noticed that myself.LOL

I noticed they edited that episode to bits.  They left out the stuff about him afraid of having aids off ''some mush called Jason''

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 11:12am
Actually another thing about that episode is that Uncle Albert says out of nowhere at the start of the episode that she thinks their bathroom is possessed.  How did that come up in conversation between the two?

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

So what you are saying is that Del knows how thick his brother is?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 4:30pm
was watching Hull and Back yesterday.
The scene where Denzil thinks he is losing his mind and spots Del at the zebra crossing. Well, I sh*t you not, the zebra crossing is a roll of carpet. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 4:56pm

The scene where Denzil thinks he is losing his mind and spots Del at the zebra crossing. Well, I sh*t you not, the zebra crossing is a roll of carpet. 

Fock off!LOL

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 5:21pm
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 5:22pm

Fock off!LOL

Ok maybe not carpet but some sort of tarp 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 58>
  Share Topic