You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

In Skys the Limit Del was tryig to remembe where Bronco is staying then remembers its the Schubert Hotel at Gatwick yet in their converaation outside Boycies House he never mentions the name of the hotel. We see all of their interaction and its never mentioned.

Yeah but don't forget.he had other off camera interactions with him
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 8:38am
In Skys the Limit Del was tryig to remembe where Bronco is staying then remembers its the Schubert Hotel at Gatwick yet in their converaation outside Boycies House he never mentions the name of the hotel. We see all of their interaction and its never mentioned.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 10:53am
In Healthy Competition Del is in the Indian restuarant and asks 'Tony' if any of the boys have been in. He says no but Young Towzer has just come in for a Takeaway. Yet when Del leaves the door is right beside the table he was sitting at. Surely he'd have seen Towser coming in Confused
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 8:46am
In Thicker than Water where Reg Trotter comes back Del informs Rodney that his mum started hanging out with 2 lads from a band and that they are his father,   No word about Freddie Robdall i.e. Freddie the Frog who later turns out to be his father.  Also Freddie the Frog went on Jolly Boys outings and was hanging out with his mam when Del was old enough to go and yet why is he not suspected here?

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2022 at 11:12am
In time on their hands, del and Rodney walk into the Nags Head to celebrate and call for champagne all around, they make a joke that they forget the wallet and Mike the barman says its no problem, to which del says on the slate and Mike declares "on the house".

A round of champagne for an entire bar the size of the Nags head would consist of about 20 bottles and yer man wants to dish it up for free???? Is the man asking to go out of business or what? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 6:58pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I was scrolling Twitter the other day and saw a tweet referencing John Challis' (Boycie) gravestone being made.

The inscription at the end..." I AM HERE" LOL
LOL

Class LOLLOLLOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I was scrolling Twitter the other day and saw a tweet referencing John Challis' (Boycie) gravestone being made.

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 10:41am

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

In the 2003 episode

2002. Mais oui, TJ!

25th December 2003 me aul mucker. Now get out of that one Perry!

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 7:51pm

In the 2003 episode

2002. Mais oui, TJ!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 7:12pm
Currently watching Class of 62 at the minute Cool
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 6:42pm
In jolly boys. It’s a bank holiday weekend,and the weather is good so it must be a summer bank holiday. Yet when they are at the bus stop checking the timetable it’s pitch dark and it’s only 740pm. Can’t be right Eh Embarrassed

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 5:58pm
In the Jolly Boys Outing, Cassandra has never heard of the trip to Margate. Yet Rodney had been going on them for years. I'm sure he told his wife the year before where he was.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 9:12pm
Gary
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 6:40pm
That whole Gary thing was pure and utter sh*te in fairness 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 6:32pm
In the 2003 episode with Gary it turns out Gary is really French and well to do coming from a rich muslim family.

Yet he is dressed dishevelled in tatty clothes and doesn't even recognise the French football jersey that Damien is wearing in the flat.  You would think being French he would kind of point at it or summink.

As if he would mistake the Trotters for holding him prisonerEmbarrassed

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 12:42pm
In the Frog's Legacy Aunt Reenie mistakenly greets and kisses Boycie thinking it's Rodney to which Boycie exclaims "Who the hell is this woman?!". 

About a minute later, after she speaks with Rodney about times past, Boycie then says how he remembered her from 10 years ago and how "she was never the full ball" Stern Smile
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>
  Share Topic