Chelsea -v- Swansea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chelsea -v- Swansea
    Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Why is this still even being discussedConfused

+1

Ballboy deliberately set out to waste time
Acted the idiot
Hazard wrong to kick out and deserved red card
Both apologised
case closed.
Sponsored Links

deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Never seen anything like that ever!! New welsh hero the ballboy

Actually saw something similar once , Eamon Deacy nearly caused a riot in Kilcohan Park at a Waterford v Galway game when he knocked over a ball boy who was dallying somewhat in returning the ball !

A Cup game which the Blues won if I remember correctly.
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 10:08pm
should have kicked the little arsehole in the head
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 9:53pm
Seems like he was a  ball boy, had given it up but was called in the day of the game because one of the ball boys could not do the gig.  He was the son of the major shareholder in Swansea and  had experience doing it so was called in last minute (figure of speech) 

So he then went on to twitter to brag to his mates that he was back in the Game  (ball boy game) 

AKA pedantic kunt
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 8:58pm

My one question is, why would a 17 year old be a ball boy? Chances are he is not the full whack. It is a bit frustrating to see everyone discuss a ballboy and Hazard's stupidity rather than the success of Swansea.

ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:36pm
Why is this still even being discussedConfused
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:31pm
I'm sure laudrup had all the ball boys in the dressing room before the match coordinating how to slow the game down

It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The little runt deserved what he got.

Did he tweet before the game that he would be time wasting?

If so, Swansea should be charged here

for what?! the twitter message of a ballboy?! and as i said previously if you watch the full thing hazrd pushed him over before he went down, he hardly jumped onto the ball

Ballboys deliberately slowing a game down

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I'd say if this happened at an Ireland game and we were winning with 10mins left at home to qualify or something and an opposition player kicked a ball boy like this you's would all be singing a different tune

This

Something also tells me that certain posters on here who are defending Hazard wouldn't be so defensive if the player in question had of been a United player.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 5:25pm
I am talking about saying in advance of the game that you were going to do it, particularly when your dad owns part of the club -

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 5:12pm
Ok I go against what I said yesterday I didn't realise chap was 17. Thought he was a boy he deserved the slap.
ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by ShannonHibs10 ShannonHibs10 wrote:

Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

I'd say if this happened at an Ireland game and we were winning with 10mins left at home to qualify or something and an opposition player kicked a ball boy like this you's would all be singing a different tune

But do you honestly think any ballboy would be that arrogant - I mean to even consider it - delaying tactics, its only something a very spoilt and arrogant kid would do. To even post before the match that you would do it and a that you are having a drink before going to do an important job.

Ballboys, members of the crowd do this all the time. Your team are on the brink of qualifying for a cup final, ball goes out of play, you hardly expect the ballboy to be as quick as he can and throw the ball back into play or a member of the crowd to do the same? Football is not like that, it isn't that honest.

To say delaying tactics is only something a very spoilt and arrogant kid would do is idiotic.

To be fair I think the 'arrogant' remark was due to the fact that the little bollix boasted about time wasting before the game on his Twitter account. And not being 'as quick as he can' and literally lying flat out on the ball are surely two totally different things...

She stated that delaying tactics is only something a very spoilt and arrogant kid would do, regardless of what he tweeted prior to the game, that comment speaks for itself.

Of course they are, but I was refering to "delaying tactics" in general rather than the incident last night. Delaying tactics occur in probably every game of professional football played the world over. A lot of very spoilt and arrogant kids seem to have made it as professional footballers.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by ShannonHibs10 ShannonHibs10 wrote:

But do you honestly think any ballboy would be that arrogant - I mean to even consider it - delaying tactics, its only something a very spoilt and arrogant kid would do. To even post before the match that you would do it and a that you are having a drink before going to do an important job.

Ballboys, members of the crowd do this all the time. Your team are on the brink of qualifying for a cup final, ball goes out of play, you hardly expect the ballboy to be as quick as he can and throw the ball back into play or a member of the crowd to do the same? Football is not like that, it isn't that honest.

To say delaying tactics is only something a very spoilt and arrogant kid would do is idiotic.

To be fair I think the 'arrogant' remark was due to the fact that the little bollix boasted about time wasting before the game on his Twitter account. And not being 'as quick as he can' and literally lying flat out on the ball are surely two totally different things...

ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 3:23pm

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:55pm

Confused
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:53pm

Or turn that on its head and if we were losing and one of our player tried to get the ball back and lashed out .

AKA pedantic kunt
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:53pm

Edited by Andkend - 24 Jan 2013 at 2:54pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The little runt deserved what he got.

Did he tweet before the game that he would be time wasting?

If so, Swansea should be charged here

for what?! the twitter message of a ballboy?! and as i said previously if you watch the full thing hazrd pushed him over before he went down, he hardly jumped onto the ball

Hardly.

Have another look with your panties unbunched.
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic