You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 134>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:18pm
DUP showing yet again what ball bags they are
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

I still don’t understand how anybody could vote for them or the Shinners. Pair of utter wasters.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

I still don’t understand how anybody could vote for them or the Shinners. Pair of utter wasters.

They make sh*t happen.

Look how much they are progressing in the both the North and South. The UUP are dead and buried and the SDLP are I'm not exactly sure, apart from being completely irrelevant.

The DUP and Unionism is a sinking ship.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:53pm
They really don’t HB. Permanent opposition in the South, constipated in the North, don’t even take their seats in Westminster. I can’t think of a party that gets less done.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm

They really don’t HB. Permanent opposition in the South, constipated in the North, don’t even take their seats in Westminster. I can’t think of a party that gets less done.

I aint no shinner cheerleader but

Permanent opposition in the South - until the numbers work,  is their best bet and if there is a more ruthless party than FF is their do anything for power quest ( maybe the UK conservatives) nothing would surprise me  

constipated in the North - principally because the unionists prefer titanic deck chair re-arranging then engaging - still see you in 5 years we will see who has the stronger base even after the attempted gerrymandering of the Westminster seats

don’t even take their seats in Westminster. - see above and there is absolutely no wish for the shinners to take their seats in a 650 + seat Westminster and to think there is is pie in the sky stuff

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm
It actually looks like you’re agreeing with me NR.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:49pm

It actually looks like you’re agreeing with me NR.

I suggest you get better glasses Smile

Evan Davies destroying our Gregory on Newsnight just now
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:57am
The reason Sinn Fein did so well in the previous Westminster election was because they took a stand against the DUP and the RHI scandal.

And as said above nationalists don't want them to take their seats and Westminster.

Edited by Deane - 15 Feb 2018 at 11:01am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:12am
I understand that they are elected with the intention of abstentionism. However, that doesn't negate the fact they don't actually do very much on a governmental basis, and they have seats in three parliaments.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:29pm

I understand that they are elected with the intention of abstentionism. However, that doesn't negate the fact they don't actually do very much on a governmental basis, and they have seats in three parliaments.
its a matter of representation, even if they dont do anything they still have to be heard/considered because of the amount of votes they get north and south of the border.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
I don't disagree that they have to be heard, and they vcertainly have the votes. But I disagreed with HB that they "get s**t done".
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 5:49pm

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:25pm
Saw them outside  waving flags in Belfast last week . Hey whatever 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Saw them outside  waving flags in Belfast last week . Hey whatever 

All 5 of them.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:17pm
see mary mac dropped the l-bomb LOL

Edited by randyrandolph - 28 Apr 2018 at 8:21pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:18pm
??
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:21pm
londonderry.

its a non-story. but good pr for the sf outreach programme all the same.

anyway, the world didn't end. maybe she'll start calling the place NI soon

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 8:21pm
She said Derry Londonderry after being an at an event where she met people who think theyre British. No big deal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 134>
  Share Topic