You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Oasis Songs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 11:31pm
On sky arts now. Quality. Clap
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Hindu Times an under rated song I always thought

A rip off of Same Size Feet by the Stereophonics. Amazing how much of their output contains lifts and steals from other artists.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 8:15am
f**king in the bushes in underrated
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

A rip off of Same Size Feet by the Stereophonics. Amazing how much of their output contains lifts and steals from other artists.
‘Word Gets Around’ was unbelievable album. It is difficult to say that given the absolute sh*te that has been done under the Stereophonics banner since, but that was brilliant. Try comparing ‘Local Boy in the Photograph’ with ‘Dakota’. Two completely different bands.

Jelly Jones is a massive cock too. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 9:04am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Word Gets Around’ was unbelievable album. It is difficult to say that given the absolute sh*te that has been done under the Stereophonics banner since, but that was brilliant. Try comparing ‘Local Boy in the Photograph’ with ‘Dakota’. Two completely different bands.

My favourite album of all time
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

They had a lot of average, or downright sh*te songs, but when they were good, they were excellent. The versions of Slide Away by Noel are excellent. What a live band too. I've seen them and Blur, and Oasis were far better
I absolutely love oasis but seen them 4 times and was never blown away by their shows (apart from the Pairc Ui Chaoimh gig which was probably just because it was my first gig)

Have only seen the twice; first time at Witness in 2002, and at the Slane gig in '09. Was completely disappointed with the Witness gig but they were brilliant at Slane.

jaysus i remember that gig. no more than 17 i'd say and fingering some fat yoke on the double decker bus on the way home. good times LOLLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Word Gets Around’ was unbelievable album. It is difficult to say that given the absolute sh*te that has been done under the Stereophonics banner since, but that was brilliant. Try comparing ‘Local Boy in the Photograph’ with ‘Dakota’. Two completely different bands.

My favourite album of all time
It used to be a regular for me, haven’t actually listened to it in a while. Some of the lyrics are really clever on it  as well, just an honest appraisal of life in the Valleys. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:39pm
Great shout about Word Gets Around. Billy Davey's Daughter is a brilliant song.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:48pm
Had a listen to Word Gets Around  today
Thousands Trees
Local boy in the photograph
Not up to you
Too many sandwiches
Billy Davies Daighters

Tough to cut a few of them. Superb album
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:04pm
Watched that Liam Gallagher documentary As You Were on BBC iplayer there 
Was a good show, better than the film supersonic I think 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:08pm

I really enjoyed ‘Supersonic’, I might watch this then. His new stuff has been far superior to his brother’s.
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:25pm

I really enjoyed ‘Supersonic’, I might watch this then. His new stuff has been far superior to his brother’s.
Noels albums are better but Liam has the bangers. Noel is better live too, I've seen them both each year for the last few year's and Noel performances are "fu*k the crowd, it's the music" and liams are mad sessions. You'd hate the crowds at both. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Noels albums are better but Liam has the bangers. Noel is better live too, I've seen them both each year for the last few year's and Noel performances are "fu*k the crowd, it's the music" and liams are mad sessions. You'd hate the crowds at both. 
I hate the crowds at everything! ****s filming everything! Noel’s last couple of albums were abysmal, Liam’s were ok.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:39pm
Saw the two documentaries.  Noel is a plonker now.  Gone all folky and thinks he's Paul Weller or summat.

Liam is still rock and roll but he needs someone to write good rock tunes for him.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 10:11pm
Liam has wrote some good tunes of his own but as he says he couldn't write a whole alhum of good ones. I saw him in the 3 arena in November and he was class. Want to see Noel soon also so i must do that when hes here again. I think Liam is more likeable as a personality. For all his mad talk he seems quite a warm good natured type. Noel is very interesting to listen to in his interviews but hes a colder personality. 

Edited by doherty - 03 Jan 2020 at 10:12pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 1:43pm
No chance Noel’s live gigs are better then Liam’s. No f**king chance
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 3:10pm
Been to both, 

Liams gig wins hands down
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Been to both, 

Liams gig wins hands down
Ditto
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic