You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Late Late show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 11:57pm
My brother was on tonight, drumming on that song for charity. Thumbs Up
Ahh heya!
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

That was a good song, real Johnny Cash style
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 11:59pm
[QUOTE=Ireland4ever] On a side note, did white collar boxing with that bird this time last year. Obviously getting ready for the release of the scumbags who slashed
That bird
I wud yeah
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

What happened on the Late Late Show for everyone to start hating on Dublin ?
Ryan tubridy LOL

He shooting up and stabbing folk out on the streets again ?
Nah tony he was looking to take the hang sangwich from the muldoons and claim it as a dublin thing
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 7:32am
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

That was a good song, real Johnny Cash style
Had the same beat to Folsom Prison Blues
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Curiousdub Curiousdub wrote:

Its very frustrating seeing the state of the place in the city centre but i cant see much being done in the short future. 

When someone is killed, then they might act.

Ehh there was a journalist killed on Camden Street earlier in the year. Unprovoked.
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 11:41am
The streets of Dublin must be cleansed of these lowlife bottom feeders.

Start with Dublin and work your way down to Limerick then Cork. 
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 12:45pm
Yer man from the Temple Bar traders was a clown. Its all the drug users fault, and then the clincher to prove he's a clown, we never turn away customers. I take it hes never went through some of the interrogation procedures employed by doormen. Well Mr self righteous, yes drug users may be a part of the problem, but as much responsibility lies with the average scrote who has no problem attacking people or damaging property or whatever else. The ills of society do not fall squarely on drug users. Parents, Gardai and the judiciary for example are all to blame as well as the legislators. When you bump into someone in a queue apologise and still get dragged around and slashed theres something very wrong in society.

Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Yer man from the Temple Bar traders was a clown. Its all the drug users fault, and then the clincher to prove he's a clown, we never turn away customers. I take it hes never went through some of the interrogation procedures employed by doormen. Well Mr self righteous, yes drug users may be a part of the problem, but as much responsibility lies with the average scrote who has no problem attacking people or damaging property or whatever else. The ills of society do not fall squarely on drug users. Parents, Gardai and the judiciary for example are all to blame as well as the legislators. When you bump into someone in a queue apologise and still get dragged around and slashed theres something very wrong in society.

Although I couldn't disagree with anything you've said here, the amount of junkies around the O'Connell St. area is a fairly serious problem that needs to be addressed.

I spent four years in DIT and love Dublin. It's a great city to head out in but it didn't take me too long to realize that you're better off away from O'Connell St./Abbey St. area at night. I had to do a runner out of Burger King there a couple of times after getting started on by junkie gimps in tracksuits for f**k all. (One time because of my bogger accent believe it or not! LOL)

Also the area between O'Connell bridge and Custom House Quay is mental with the amount of blatant drug dealing and using that goes on there (or used to a few years ago anyway). I used to walk along there to get to Busaras and even though the majority of the drug users there are only really harming themselves, it can be intimidating to people and it definitely gives a bad impression of the city to tourists.

Surely the methadone clinics would be better off away from parts of the city where tourists are likely to be?
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 4:44pm
Dublin be needin' a Hamsterdam, yo.

Quality song about the dog, by the way. Was in my head all night.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 4:46pm
Was that the song with your man from the divine comedy singing?
What was the name of that song?
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Although I couldn't disagree with anything you've said here, the amount of junkies around the O'Connell St. area is a fairly serious problem that needs to be addressed.

I spent four years in DIT and love Dublin. It's a great city to head out in but it didn't take me too long to realize that you're better off away from O'Connell St./Abbey St. area at night. I had to do a runner out of Burger King there a couple of times after getting started on by junkie gimps in tracksuits for f**k all. (One time because of my bogger accent believe it or not! LOL)

Also the area between O'Connell bridge and Custom House Quay is mental with the amount of blatant drug dealing and using that goes on there (or used to a few years ago anyway). I used to walk along there to get to Busaras and even though the majority of the drug users there are only really harming themselves, it can be intimidating to people and it definitely gives a bad impression of the city to tourists.

Surely the methadone clinics would be better off away from parts of the city where tourists are likely to be?

Most of dublins main hostels are around these areas so it must paint a terrible picture
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 5:09pm
I drink in the city at least once a week, live just outside the city centre, have an office in the city and have to go through the city to get to my footy leagues. And I can't remember the last bad thing or incident I've seen in the past few years.

I read recently that the number of junkies has dropped in recent times, contrary to what you'd be lead to believe.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 7:48pm

One Ear Up, One Ear Down

I think?
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

One Ear Up, One Ear Down

I think?

Is that not what you do when your having a crank?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Curiousdub Curiousdub wrote:

Its very frustrating seeing the state of the place in the city centre but i cant see much being done in the short future. 

When someone is killed, then they might act.

Ehh there was a journalist killed on Camden Street earlier in the year. Unprovoked.

I knew Eugene, sound fella. I still cant believe it.

Scumbags AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 4:49pm

Agree fully. I suppose one point I was trying to make is that geniuses like that lad peddling their own agenda will solve nothing. We as a nation just don't have the stomach to address the issues. We get what we deserve whether it be useless politicians, clueless judges or an ineffective or at times useless judiciary. As they say, bad things happen when good people do nothing or whatever way it goes.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:22pm
Neil Delamere just on Dead

Without doubt the least funniest comedian I've ever seen.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic