Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noe Baba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 12:45pm
I heard from a source that Celtic did background checks on this lad and it turns out that he is a lot older than what he says he is.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 1:14pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I heard from a source that Celtic did background checks on this lad and it turns out that he is a lot older than what he says he is.

Your source is wrong
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I heard from a source read on the internet that Celtic did background checks on this lad and it turns out that he is a lot older than what he says he is.

fixed
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 2:44pm
No,

A family member involved in coerver coaching mentioned it. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 2:46pm
I work for Coerver and that in no way would give you inside info like that. Your source is wrong
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I work for Coerver and that in no way would give you inside info like that. Your source is wrong

Are you the source Mark?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 4:01pm
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 4:31pm
I heard it was a senior FAI source, lets call him John actually no lets call him Del, no let's call him Mr Tie
trappedfor2long View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trappedfor2long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 4:04pm
didn't man utd do a bone marrow check on him before they took him to brazil, to determine his age ? i assume it came up sound as they took him over and played him????
i was gonna procrastinate but now i'm gonna leave it till tomorrow
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:55am
I read in the paper his dad giving out that clubs were not treating him right and he should be offered more. Seems like he wants to get the best deal for himself..
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 8:43am
Chop him open there Mark, count the rings and put this argument to bed.
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Biffo Biffo wrote:

I heard it was a senior FAI source, lets call him John actually no lets call him Del, no let's call him Mr Tie

was ur source zeno?
The main thing is not to panic
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 4:09pm
Was at the u/17 Inter pros in Wexford and was very impressed with Baba's club mate Liam Flately. He was player of the tournament and top scorer. Quality player deadly in the box. Well done to the Connacht boys who won the tournament.
alive and kicking
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by smart man smart man wrote:

Was at the u/17 Inter pros in Wexford and was very impressed with Baba's club mate Liam Flately. He was player of the tournament and top scorer. Quality player deadly in the box. Well done to the Connacht boys who won the tournament.

Banged in 3 against Whitehall rangers for us today as well. That's 9 in 4 games for Liam!
part-timer View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote part-timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:17am
on a similar note, came across this article through a friend of a friend. anyone seen this guy. i'm sure there are others like him but selectors seem to get their favorites and then never give others a chance.how many talented players are lost ??

Bar2508 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bar2508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 4:38pm
When did they bring him to Brazil?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by part-timer part-timer wrote:

on a similar note, came across this article through a friend of a friend. anyone seen this guy. i'm sure there are others like him but selectors seem to get their favorites and then never give others a chance.how many talented players are lost ??

A couple on my u18 team. One lad in particular didn't make the cut at a trial becuase he played "too many backwards and sideways passes".

First of all, in a trial game, playing with people you've never played with before, penetration can be difficult when you are given nothing to work with. That's irrelevant anyways.

Have a look at the Germany game and count how many times they passed it backwards and sideways. f**king nonsense reason. 6 St Kevin's players made that squad. Funny that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic