You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Other" European Leagues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 7:51pm
Benfica - Porto on at 8:15
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 8:31pm
2-1 Porto after 15 minutes.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 8:32pm
2-2 after 16....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 9:07pm
15 out of the 22 starting players are South Americans. 2 are Portugese...
No wonder it's exciting.
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 10:12pm
finished up 2-2
cup champions
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

finished up 2-2

Unreal first 20 minutes, the rest was pretty bad. Both teams still unbeaten..
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 10:37pm
have sporting improved. its very tight now. 3points separate 7th from second bottom
cup champions
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

have sporting improved. its very tight now. 3points separate 7th from second bottom

Haven't watched them but they sacked the lad that took over earlier in the season over christmas. Brought in Jesualdo Ferreira who has won 2 out of his first 3 games in 2013.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 5:06pm
Do they play the Turkish national anthem before all Turkish league games or just the big wans?

1-0 Galatasaray, never knew McGregor was the Besiktas keeper. Sneijder on the bench.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Raul Meireles gets 11-game ban for allegedly spitting at ref and making homophobic gesture.

Meireles said: “I’m really annoyed at being accused of spitting at the referee. I have an eight-year-old child, can you imagine if kids at school start saying your father spat at a referee? This could ruin my reputation in the eyes of my child.

“I have many gay friends who I deeply respect. The hand gesture I made is directed at the referee caving in to the pressure of the home fans. That hand gesture was to tell him he was scared. Look at my hairstyle, what I wear, I’m not a prejudicial person, my hand gesture was in no way, shape or form a homophobic one.

“I don’t know what the hand gesture for calling somebody gay is in Turkey but what I did was entirely based around the referee being a coward and bowing to the pressure. The referee’s accusations are outrageous and defamatory. I will be taking legal action against him to prove my innocence.”

11 games for the Gala player(earlier this year). 12 for Meireles.

Meireles returned from this ban(it got reduced) and got sent off after 3 minutes.

Drogba scored 5 minutes after coming on for his debut. Also got an assist.
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 6:34pm
and it was alan kelly who sent him off. definate sending off
cup champions
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:59pm

A Ryman Premier League game between Wingate & Finchley and Thurrock has been abandoned after five players from the home side were shown red cards.

Visitors Thurrock had a 1-0 lead over their relegation rivals when the match was called off in the 85th minute.

Initially I saw sympathy for them but then they were masters of their own downfall

Ben Smith Thurrock midfielder

The Football Association rules state that matches cannot continue if one side has only six players.

A spokesman for the FA said it would have to wait for the referee's report before deciding whether to take action.

There will be a further discussion to decide whether the match will be replayed or whether Thurrock will be awarded the win.

"It's fair to say it wasn't a particularly good spectacle and it was just very strange," Thurrock midfielder Ben Smith told BBC Sport.

"If you were watching it, there weren't really any bad tackles. Initially I saw sympathy for them but then they were masters of their own downfall.

"They hardly had any players and we were 1-0 up so you'd like to think we'd have seen out the last five minutes."

Before Sunday's match, Thurrock stood second bottom in the league on 24 points while Wingate & Finchley are 18th but just seven points ahead.

In 2002, Sheffield United's first division match against West Bromwich Albion was abandoned on 82 minutes after the Blades had three players sent off and a further two injured, leaving the home side with only six players left on the field.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:15pm
Katidis banned from all future Greece squads after celebrating with an alleged Nazi salute when he scored for AEK. He was the Greek U19 captain last year.

Today is the 70th anniversary of Greek-Jew deportations to Nazi concentration camps in the Second World War.

Katidis says he didn't know what the salute meant and says e is not a fascist. His German coach backed him up. He says he as pointing at an injured player in the stands.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 1:58pm
Was watching the 2nd half earlier of the CSKA match, the Russian league still looks to be a very stop start league with both midfield's fouling constantly and a lack of fluidity to their play(the Luzhniki pitch probably a factor)

Still good to see yer wee rocket Musa playing, still has that devasting speed I see Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 12:39am
Porto drew with Maritimo tonight, their second draw in three games, leaving them 4 points behind Benfica.

4 points is a massive gap in that league, neither team have lost yet this season.... they do however play each other in the second last game of the season in the Dragao. Also Porto no longer have the UCL to think about, while Benfica are still in the Europa League.
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 9:59pm
just saw that the norwegien league has started back. champions molde have played 3 and lost 3
cup champions
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 1:26am
A great site in the Faroese third division, YBIG members make up about 90% of Giza's supportClap

#   Team MP W D L F A D P Last 5 matches H2H
Giza / Hoyvík 1 1 0 0 7 0 +7 3 W < name="team_ids" value="21168" ="">
B68 II 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3 W < name="team_ids" value="10083" ="">
Undrid 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3 W < name="team_ids" value="8320" ="">
AB II 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3 W < name="team_ids" value="14810" ="">
MB 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1 D < name="team_ids" value="10605" ="">
NSÍ II 1 0 1 0 0 0 +0 1 D < name="team_ids" value="8041" ="">
ÍF II 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0 L < name="team_ids" value="14982" ="">
Suduroy II 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0 L < name="team_ids" value="6582" ="">
KÍ III 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0 L < name="team_ids" value="23634" ="">
Skála II 1 0 0 1 0 7 -7 0

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 9:44pm
Currently 1-1 between Braga and Porto. Another 2 points dropped by Porto would be a massive step towards a Benfica title.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic