Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Other" European Leagues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Other" European Leagues
    Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 6:51pm
Was looking there for a Russian league thread but the only one showing was locked in 09 for some odd reason Confused

Anyway should have a thread for the news etc.. on other leagues not usually covered on here no matter how odd/weird the news I reckon Thumbs Up 

But anyway Zenit in the the first home game with Hulk+Witsel in the team just got beat by Terek Grozny 0-2 Shocked  Terek were still trading at 16/1 on 63mins as I had a £3 bet on them as they were looking the most dangerous team Clap Result has put Terek top off the table ShockedClap

Was a superb save from Malefeev in the game as well at 0-0
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 6:54pm
Should add Ailton was the 1st goal scorer on his debut for Terek with a cracking breakaway goal - his 3rd in 3 games against Zenit as he scored twice for APOEL last year in the champions league against them, the Zenit fans must be sick off the sight off him by now LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:09am
I'm sure the result would have changed had Nani not priced Gazprom FC out of a move Embarrassed
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:13am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I'm sure the result would have changed had Nani not priced Gazprom FC out of a move Embarrassed
doubt it sir as the Zenit team where fecking woeful, made me wonder where bet365 watching the same game as I was Shocked

Saying all that I shall still back them to get a result in the champions league next week as the attack will click eventually
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:18am
Sorry about that,sarcasm really doesn't work on the internet.I'm a United fan,and I despise Nani because of his chronic inconsistency.I nearly cried when I heard he ruined the Zenit deal,yet found how he priced them out of a move somewhat hilarious
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:21am

Sorry about that,sarcasm really doesn't work on the internet.I'm a United fan,and I despise Nani because of his chronic inconsistency.I nearly cried when I heard he ruined the Zenit deal,yet found how he priced them out of a move somewhat hilarious
No bother, I generally dont mind Leeds fans as they have had to cope with alot and have come out off it all with a lot better grace than most other fans Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

No bother, I generally dont mind Leeds fans as they have had to cope with alot and have come out off it all with a lot better grace than most other fans Thumbs Up

Leeds?! Shocked

That would be like me calling you a Lazio fan!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:29am

LOL
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:36am

Leeds?! Shocked

Shocked why would that be?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:38am

Leeds?! Shocked

I HATE Leeds
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:43am

Leeds?! Shocked

I HATE Leeds
Confused here now sir, you claimed to be a united fan so I assumed it was Leeds, please god tell me you are not a W*** H** United fan, I could cope with Newcastle but not them lot
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:45am
Even worse,Man Utd
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:55am
Puking emoticon (Funny Emoticons set)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:56am
I do apologise.Probably won't help that Juve are my favourite Italian side....
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:59am

I dont mind other Italian sides even Lazio Shocked as long as they arent fecking Inter Dead
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:02am

I dont mind other Italian sides even Lazio Shocked as long as they arent fecking Inter Dead

Thank Jaysus,I share your dislike of Inter,although I have major respect for some of the players they've had over the years,namely Zanetti and Ronaldo
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:11am
Zanetti due to his loyalty perhaps but no, aside from June 08- June 10 I have always despised everything and anything connected to that sh*t hole off a club, they are fighting it out up there with barca, comedy fc, shef wank, w.h** and manure in my list off teams I have most distain for Thumbs Up

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:15am
I approve massively of your inclusion of Barca in that list
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic