You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NSFW Kate Middleton pictured topless in France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:37pm
Suffering Jaysus that makes his reaction even more pathetic LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:49pm
Kate Middleton is also an anagram of 'naked tit model'. (pinched from elsewhere)
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:55pm

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I would hazard a guess that every person or almost every person whos complaining on here has looked at without a murmur of discontent, the baps of other personalities who were papped in similar fashion. As such I reserve my right to express my opinion that, due to this young lady's marital connection to the English/German crown, that such people are brit lovers.

Ive fapped many a time over Jessica Alba bent over her deck chair but it will never make it morally right. I could also reverse your opinion on yourself and the standard of poster agreeing with you. I suggest that your overall opinion on British people is clouding your judgement on what is right and wrong.

People taking pictures of other people in their homely environment without their opinion is wrong and you know that. 

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I would hazard a guess that every person or almost every person whos complaining on here has looked at without a murmur of discontent, the baps of other personalities who were papped in similar fashion. As such I reserve my right to express my opinion that, due to this young lady's marital connection to the English/German crown, that such people are brit lovers.

Ive fapped many a time over Jessica Alba bent over her deck chair but it will never make it morally right. I could also reverse your opinion on yourself and the standard of poster agreeing with you. I suggest that your overall opinion on British people is clouding your judgement on what is right and wrong.

People taking pictures of other people in their homely environment without their opinion is wrong and you know that. 

LOLLOLLOL

Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:59pm
High Horse CĂșnt
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:05pm
I'd do horrible, possibly illegal things to her sister. Yer wan herself though...meh...
@AntrimMan85
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:10pm
On the contary LD, I know many English/British people in both in a personal and professional capacity and even fornicated with members of their female population. I have no hatred or ill feeling towards British people at all. Of course in the sporting arena its different, I pray we beat them at every opportunity.

I would suggest that you have found in this issue, the perfect excuse to get on your soapbox, and that is your entitlement. As for the posters who agree with me, again you are free to form whatever opinion you wish, as I am regarding those who share you opinion.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:15pm
I couldn't give a flying f**k
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

I couldn't give a flying f**k

Thats the spirit, big fuss bout nout lad
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 4:24am
Where to start???

My job is under serious threat? Yes

As has been said, one word springs to mind...hypocritical
Talboid newspapers are what they are, and it's why nearly a million people a day read them.
But it seems that Royalty is immune from everything. 

The English Star would print dead pictures of their own mothers, but Mr Desmond wants a nighthood so all bets are off when it comes to the Royal Family, He has scoffed at the fundimental rule of journalism and shame on him
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Kate Middleton is also an anagram of 'naked tit model'. (pinched from elsewhere)
LOLLOLLOLLOL
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 9:20am
ridiculous carry on by this bloke desmond. sounds to me that his decisions are self serving. I Dont think the english public are outraged by these pictures in the same way the irish were over the michaela pics but this fella desmond would have you believe they are.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
everyone knows papers are rags with no morals and will print anything if it makes them a quick buck, suppose it says it all about the people that buy them

if some girl is topless down the beach, is it right that some creep can come and take pictures of them and sell them for personal gain?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
when we gonna see the first snatch pics in the paper? topless pics of so called celebs are soooooooo like 2001
Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:32am

So some bird whos married to some bloke thats important in another country gets papped topless? So what. Not like their was much to see anyway. Some sensitive souls around here. Did some princess of Monaco or something not get papped a while ago as well? No papers threatened with closure then. Brits and brit lovers stamping their feet and rattles exiting prams at high speed because its one of their own.
+1

Fuss about nothing! I remember Una Healy, Irish wan from the Saturdays was photographed topless on holidays without permission. She was interviewed and she said that she was very upset at the time, invasion of privacy and all that craic. Same circumstances but no widespread outrage there!

Only difference is that KM is the mot of the future Head of State of Britain. So lets say for example Michelle Obama was snapped in the same situation...or even Angela Merkel Dead... would the Irish Star be under threat of closure?? Its possible....
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Suffering Jaysus that makes his reaction even more pathetic LOL

Northern & Shell magazines include:

Amateur Video
Asian Babes
Best of Fifty Plus
Best of Forty Plus
Best of Eros
Best of Forum
Best of Readers' Wives
Big and Black
Big Ones International
Contact Girls
Double Sex A
Electric Blue
Eros
Fifty and Over
For Men
Forty Plus
Forum
For Women
Horny Housewives
Mother-in-laws
New Talent
Nude Readers' Wives
Only 18
Private Lust
Readers' Wives
Red-hot Pack
X-treme

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

when we gonna see the first snatch pics in the paper? topless pics of so called celebs are soooooooo like 2001
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Where to start???

My job is under serious threat? Yes

As has been said, one word springs to mind...hypocritical
Talboid newspapers are what they are, and it's why nearly a million people a day read them.
But it seems that Royalty is immune from everything. 

The English Star would print dead pictures of their own mothers, but Mr Desmond wants a nighthood so all bets are off when it comes to the Royal Family, He has scoffed at the fundimental rule of journalism and shame on him

While I think it was wrong to print the photos, as i dont think anyone should be subjected to topless / embarassing photos of them taken in such a manner it is hugely hyprocritcal given the the English Star would have no problem printing similar photos of our Presidents close relation if theu taught it would sell papers.

They IMO would be far better off turning their attention closer to home and the disgraceful media coverage of Hillsborough.

I know nothing :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic