Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 11:31am
LOL
Lovely gut on her

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 11:41am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2vOFTPCQAEcboy.jpg" rel="nofollow - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2vOFTPCQAEcboy.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2vPfTjCUAAkQLq.jpg" rel="nofollow - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2vPfTjCUAAkQLq.jpg

heres the real ones

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: GockaRocka
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:31pm
Heard Max Clifford crying and whinging about the French taking pictures of their Kate, just isn't cricket old boy. 

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 1:56pm
Like William, she's a bit thin on top eh...

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 2:40pm

What next?

my moneys going on Prince Charles to be photoed with the lad hanging out

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 4:40pm
Or Camilla showing her bell end!!!

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 7:19pm
she thought she was in trouble, and that was before the queen sent a car to pick her up in France

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: Smartalex
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 9:11pm
storm in a b cup

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 10:01pm
any real pics on here Tongue

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:19pm
in the irish star today apparently

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:21pm

Yeah there in the Star today.

Breaking News on Sky about it now.

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:29pm
pretty scummy, leave the woman alone ffs

Posted By: The Violator
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Jackeen ****

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:41pm
Yeah just heard it on bbc radio. Wonder what the gerk will say about this.

Surely this is some form of sexual harassment.

Posted By: deisedevil
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:49pm

not right that the pictures are printed but what else does she expect if she gets her norks out on some balcony

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by deisedevil deisedevil wrote:

not right that the pictures are printed but what else does she expect if she gets her norks out on some balcony

To be fair to her the camera man was about 1/2 a mile away so she probably didn't expect to be getting papped at the time

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:01pm
Desperate for publicity. 

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:18pm
Star showing itself up for what it is ,Toilet PaperWink

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

i dont blame the star they are running a business, they know this country is full of knuckle draggers who will run out to buy it

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:40pm

i dont blame the star they are running a business, they know this country is full of knuckle draggers who will run out to buy it
Still doesnt make it right ,but as you say plenty of takers for it ! You get a copy yourself ?LOL

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 4:02pm
The StarClap

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 4:06pm
The British editor of the paper was just on Sky News. The owner of the company is not a happy bunny Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 4:10pm

Still doesnt make it right ,but as you say plenty of takers for it ! You get a copy yourself ?LOL

nope, sold a good few though, every creep in the town was in for oneClap

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by The Violator The Violator wrote:

Jackeen ****

cant tell if that was directed at me or the star but i'm no jackeenThumbs Up

Posted By: jinky
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:27pm
billy windsor was toppless too.. nothing said about that.. so much for equality

-------------
tir gan teanga ,tir gan anam

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:28pm
As sung in Palermo many years back...
"Oh Ah Paul McGrath,
Wipes his arse on the Daily Star"

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:32pm
if she wants to get her kit off on a balcony, they are well aware that paparazzi will be around. No sympathy. By the way, shouldnt they be more concerned that security wise it leave her open to pot shots (no pun intended Thumbs Up )

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

if she wants to get her kit off on a balcony, they are well aware that paparazzi will be around. No sympathy. By the way, shouldnt they be more concerned that security wise it leave her open to pot shots (no pun intended Thumbs Up )

nonsense, people should be allowed to do what they want in the privacy of their home

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:42pm

Its the exact same as standing outside somebodies bedroom window and taking pictures of a girl getting changed. For some reason if the girl is well known, its fair game. 

Im pretty sure you would be arrested if you walked around a housing estate taking pictures of people in their windows or back garden or going to a beach and taking pictures of girls without their consent. 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:44pm

nonsense, people should be allowed to do what they want in the privacy of their home

If I go into my garden naked (not a pretty sight i know) but i know theres a fair chance a neighbour can see me. 
              She is married to an heir to the throne having had what some consider a "fairytale wedding" to her distant cousin. The paparazzi are desperate to get exclusives on her. She gets her baps out on the balcony of the house and is shocked that a photographer might be snooping. Well she'll be a bit more aware next time.
               If she'd been inside the house, I would have sympathy, but in the open air to be parading, NONE Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:46pm
most average looking bird in history

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: Peter
Definitely ride the sh*te outta her . Suck them bad boys down to an A cup.

-------------
Tea???? FECK!!!!!

Posted By: Dukla
Despise both Tabloids & the British Royal Family. The Star are just looking to make money, a lot of gullible idiots read the sh!te they publish on a normal day, their sales will triple today.

-------------

Posted By: jinky
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:47pm
maybe she is just attention seeking... like harry hewitt a few weeks back.. !

-------------
tir gan teanga ,tir gan anam

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

most average looking bird in history

kin ell youre fussy

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Im pretty sure you would be arrested if you walked around a housing estate taking pictures of people in their windows or back garden or going to a beach and taking pictures of girls without their consent. 

Arrested for what exactly?

As a photographer I can take any photos I want in or from a public place.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:55pm

If I go into my garden naked (not a pretty sight i know) but i know theres a fair chance a neighbour can see me. 
              She is married to an heir to the throne having had what some consider a "fairytale wedding" to her distant cousin. The paparazzi are desperate to get exclusives on her. She gets her baps out on the balcony of the house and is shocked that a photographer might be snooping. Well she'll be a bit more aware next time.
               If she'd been inside the house, I would have sympathy, but in the open air to be parading, NONE Thumbs Up

Nah sorry not for me, they were nearly 1k from any public place, we're all entitled to our privacy no matter who our spouse is. Voyeurism at its absolute worst.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:02pm
ahh, public place. would a yacht in the middle of the ocean be a public place, or do they own that space too!

have to agree to disagree nvidic, no sympathy for these people.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Harassment Thumbs Up

"10. (1) Any person who, without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, by any means including by use of the telephone, harasses another by persistently following, watching, pestering, besetting or communicating with him or her, shall be guilty of an offence."

That is from British law. Im an unaware if the laws are different in France or Ireland. Taking a picture of somebody on their balcony without their knowledge to sell to the rags is not within "reasonable excuse". 

If a photographer was on a beach taking pictures of women against their will, im sure the police would want them moved on.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:21pm
looks like the owner of the Star are taking looking to take legal action against the irish operation, slap on the knuckles for the irish boys from the English overlords

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:25pm

looks like the owner of the Star are taking looking to take legal action against the irish operation, slap on the knuckles for the irish boys from the English overlords

The editor will get sacked.

Gerk for Editor Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:29pm

The editor will get sacked.

Gerk for Editor Clap

that would be a big step forward alrightLOL

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:42pm

Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Harassment Thumbs Up

"10. (1) Any person who, without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, by any means including by use of the telephone, harasses another by persistently following, watching, pestering, besetting or communicating with him or her, shall be guilty of an offence."

That is from British law. Im an unaware if the laws are different in France or Ireland. Taking a picture of somebody on their balcony without their knowledge to sell to the rags is not within "reasonable excuse". 

If a photographer was on a beach taking pictures of women against their will, im sure the police would want them moved on.

Confused British Law is not Irish law

See the word 'persistently' in what you've referenced, that is the key. Simply pointing a lens and taking a photo is Absolutley allowed.  There are no privacy laws in Ireland but there can be 'an expectation of privacy'  This would apply by pointing lens through a window of a private place whetehr the photographer is in public or not.

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:44pm

and star claim to be irish, rag

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:08pm

Read the post Soccerc "Im unaware if the laws are different in France or Ireland". Stop looking for an argument  Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:11pm
Looks like it may be the end of the road for this rag

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:14pm

Read the post Soccerc "Im unaware if the laws are different in France or Ireland". Stop looking for an argument  Thumbs Up

I read that but then  why post a snippet from UK legislation? 

Anywayu, Richard Desmond, chairman of the British group that owns the Irish Daily Star, is "taking immediate steps to close down the joint venture."

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:18pm
is that bloke coloran still the editor?

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:26pm

is that bloke coloran still the editor?

What do you care.....SuperValu sell any ol'sh*t regardless of who it offends or puts out of business ( especially in Sligo )

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:31pm
Ya wouldn't get Betty and Phil carrying on like these two.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: trainee
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:54pm
Looks like the Irish Star could be closed down after the reaction of Kate Milddleton photos 

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0915/kate-middleton-irish-daily-star.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0915/kate-middleton-irish-daily-star.html

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:56pm
Am I reading right that your man Richard Desmond is looking to close down the paper or is he just ending his involvment with it and selling his part. Absolute joke if it's closed down over this.

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 7:56pm

As Soccerc said

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/second-mag-publish-topless-kate-photos-045953058.html" rel="nofollow - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/second-mag-publish-topless-kate-photos-045953058.html

Newspaper Boss Anger Over Topless Kate Photos

Publisher Richard Desmond says he will cut ties with the Irish Daily Star after it printed topless photographs of the Duchess of Cambridge.

The newspaper - joint-published by Mr Desmond's Northern and Shell group - printed several photographs of the Duchess sunbathing while on holiday.

The pictures appeared on pages six and seven of Saturday's edition.

They ran under a headline acknowledging the royals were launching legal action against French magazine Closer for printing topless photos of the Duchess on Friday.

St James's Palace reacted to the news by saying: "There can be no motivation for this action other than greed."

Mr Desmond said: "I am very angry at the decision to publish these photographs and am taking immediate steps to close down the joint venture.

"The decision to publish these pictures has no justification whatever and Northern and Shell condemns it in the strongest possible terms."

Daily Star Sunday editor Gareth Morgan told Sky News: "We're absolutely horrified here in the office, and as a company. This has no merit as an editorial decision, it has no merit morally, it's frankly a horrible decision."

It came as an Italian weekly was preparing to include topless images of the Duchess in a special issue next week.

Italian magazine Chi, from the same publishing group as Closer said it would devote 26 pages to the series of pictures in an edition coming out on Monday.

A version of the front cover of the gossip publication showed some of the photos with the headline "The Queen is Naked!"

"The fact that these are the future rulers of England makes the article more interesting and topical," editor Alfonso Signori told reporters.

"This is a deserving topic because it shows in a completely natural way the daily life of a very famous, young and modern couple in love," he added.

The palace said it would not be commenting on any potential legal action concerning the intended publication of the photos in Italy.

"Any such publication would serve no purpose other than to cause further, entirely justifiable upset to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who were enjoying time alone together in the privacy of a relative's home," the palace added.

Both Chi and Closer" belong to the Mondadori Group, which is owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi - himself no stranger to scandals involving revealing photos taken by paparazzi.

Contacted by AFP, Mondadori Group declined to comment on the publications.

The wife of Prince William, second in line to the throne, was snapped while the couple were on holiday in Provence in the south of France at a chateau owned by Lord Linley, the Queen's nephew, last week.

A furious Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who are currently on tour in Asia, have launched legal action against Closer for invasion of privacy.

The publication was compared by the palace to the worst experiences of Diana, Princess of Wales, at the hands of the paparazzi.

The palace led a chorus of protests, describing the invasion of privacy as "grotesque and totally unjustifiable".

Royal aides drew parallels between Diana's most upsetting encounters with certain elements of the press and the "unthinkable" actions of Closer, which left Kate and William feeling "anger and disbelief".

The royal couple arrived in Sabah in Borneo on Saturday to explore the region's rainforests and visited the Royal Society's South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme (SEARRP) in Danum Valley in what appeared to be a welcome relief from the distressing events.

The trip was planned because of the Duke's long-standing interest in conservation and his connection to the Royal Society as a Fellow of the organisation.

They had spent yesterday in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur completing a busy schedule of events which saw them break new ground by visiting a mosque for the first time.

It was on Friday night that the palace announced that lawyers would be pursuing the matter through the French courts.

It is understood that the royal couple's aim is to prevent further use of the images and to seek damages.

Laurence Pieau, the editor of Closer, was unrepentant, defending her decision to publish the pictures during an interview with the French radio station Europe 1, insisting there was "nothing degrading" about the photographs and claiming she could not understand the couple's reaction.

Publishers of the UK edition of Closer distanced themselves from the French magazine.

Chief executive Paul Keenan of Bauer Media said his company deplored the publication of the "intrusive and offensive pictures" and had "complained in the strongest terms" to the firm which licensed the title in France.

He said Bauer had asked Closer France to remove the pictures and refrain from publishing any more.

Legal experts said the royal couple would have a strong case.

Thomas Roussineau, who specialises in privacy law, said publication of the photos undoubtedly breaks French privacy laws .

"It is totally forbidden," he said. "The castle is not the street, it is in a private place, and they are intimate pictures."

But he said it was likely the magazine had weighed up the potential cost of a fine against the revenue the photos would bring.

Caroline Jan, solicitor at London-based firm Kingsley Napley's media group and active member of the Franco-British Law Society, said it would be the "biggest Franco-British privacy clash since Princess Diana's death".

She added: "The French magazine publishing pictures of the Duchess is clearly testing the water in a country where privacy laws are stricter than in the UK."

But media lawyer Mark Stephens suggested William and Kate might not have the ability to take effective action over the photographs.

He said: "It is obviously highly intrusive but as they have published the pictures the genie is out of the bottle."

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Am I reading right that your man Richard Desmond is looking to close down the paper or is he just ending his involvment with it and selling his part. Absolute joke if it's closed down over this.

Correct, Irish Star is 50/50 joint venture between his Northern & Shell and Independent News & Media.

If he pulls out, Irish Star closes.  He's allegedly pulled a stunt or two on the Irish Star over past couple of years shoving his weight around

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:03pm
Absolute disgrace. Thumbs Down

-------------

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:19pm
The pictures werent in the northern edition of the irish star btw

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:21pm
I'm sorry but, being who she is, if she's going to cavort around topless outdoors she has to expect some paparazzi scum to be hanging around somewhere waiting for a snap. 

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

The pictures werent in the northern edition of the irish star btw

Funny thing is they are not original pics but copies of distributed by News Agencies of French Mag

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:36pm
So some bird whos married to some bloke thats important in another country gets papped topless? So what. Not like their was much to see anyway. Some sensitive souls around here. Did some princess of Monaco or something not get papped a while ago as well? No papers threatened with closure then. Brits and brit lovers stamping their feet and rattles exiting prams at high speed because its one of their own.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

So some bird whos married to some bloke thats important in another country gets papped topless? So what. Not like their was much to see anyway. Some sensitive souls around here. Did some princess of Monaco or something not get papped a while ago as well? No papers threatened with closure then. Brits and brit lovers stamping their feet and rattles exiting prams at high speed because its one of their own.

+1

Can guarantee there'll be a topless picture of some celeb in one of the English papers next week that was taken in the exact same manner, but because she's not Royal it'll be perfectly acceptable.Confused

-------------

Posted By: Conor Messi
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:43pm

Well said.
If jobs at The Star were lost over a a picture of a poxy pair of baps then that would be a real disgrace.

-------------
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:43pm

Exactly and peoples jobs potentially at risk now over some stuck up cow and a spoon fed twat, am sure there are plenty off other celebs who go topless the world over - more famous than this wan who have a bit more cop on when wanting to go topless and not getting papped.

That said - no pics in nordie edition Thumbs Down And is there one somewhere off her with the arse cheeks on show? Hopefully be a snatch pic to follow too Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:54pm
Without doubt the owner of the star is hypocritical but taking pictures of people in a private environment without their permission is morally and repulsively wrong. The owner needs to take a look at himself and what his publications are publishing.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:55pm

right so anyone who thinks its an invasion of privacy is a brit lover jaysis

similar to anyone who criticises trap is a begrudger/bandwagoner/ not a real fan etc

the stigmatising by some people on here of others who have different opinions is staggering

Posted By: Anto
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:01pm
Is this not the Irish edition of the UK Daily Star they're talking about rather than "The Star", the Irish paper?

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:02pm
No it's The Irish Star

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:02pm
I would hazard a guess that every person or almost every person whos complaining on here has looked at without a murmur of discontent, the baps of other personalities who were papped in similar fashion. As such I reserve my right to express my opinion that, due to this young lady's marital connection to the English/German crown, that such people are brit lovers.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:18pm
Here Here sham

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:23pm
Looks a serious senario :-(

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:27pm

I would hazard a guess that every person or almost every person whos complaining on here has looked at without a murmur of discontent, the baps of other personalities who were papped in similar fashion. As such I reserve my right to express my opinion that, due to this young lady's marital connection to the English/German crown, that such people are brit lovers.

LOLClap

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:34pm
We are talking Richard Desmond here........... in moral outrage LOL,Jesus  He who owns or publishes
Television X
Red hot TV
Asian Babes
Readers Wives

you couldnt make it up

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:37pm
Suffering Jaysus that makes his reaction even more pathetic LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:49pm
Kate Middleton is also an anagram of 'naked tit model'. (pinched from elsewhere)

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:55pm

Ive fapped many a time over Jessica Alba bent over her deck chair but it will never make it morally right. I could also reverse your opinion on yourself and the standard of poster agreeing with you. I suggest that your overall opinion on British people is clouding your judgement on what is right and wrong.

People taking pictures of other people in their homely environment without their opinion is wrong and you know that. 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:57pm

Ive fapped many a time over Jessica Alba bent over her deck chair but it will never make it morally right. I could also reverse your opinion on yourself and the standard of poster agreeing with you. I suggest that your overall opinion on British people is clouding your judgement on what is right and wrong.

People taking pictures of other people in their homely environment without their opinion is wrong and you know that. 

LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:59pm
High Horse Cúnt

-------------

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:05pm
I'd do horrible, possibly illegal things to her sister. Yer wan herself though...meh...

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:10pm
On the contary LD, I know many English/British people in both in a personal and professional capacity and even fornicated with members of their female population. I have no hatred or ill feeling towards British people at all. Of course in the sporting arena its different, I pray we beat them at every opportunity.

I would suggest that you have found in this issue, the perfect excuse to get on your soapbox, and that is your entitlement. As for the posters who agree with me, again you are free to form whatever opinion you wish, as I am regarding those who share you opinion.

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:15pm
I couldn't give a flying f**k

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

I couldn't give a flying f**k

Thats the spirit, big fuss bout nout lad

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 4:24am
Where to start???

My job is under serious threat? Yes

As has been said, one word springs to mind...hypocritical
Talboid newspapers are what they are, and it's why nearly a million people a day read them.
But it seems that Royalty is immune from everything. 

The English Star would print dead pictures of their own mothers, but Mr Desmond wants a nighthood so all bets are off when it comes to the Royal Family, He has scoffed at the fundimental rule of journalism and shame on him

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Kate Middleton is also an anagram of 'naked tit model'. (pinched from elsewhere)
LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: Percy
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 9:20am
ridiculous carry on by this bloke desmond. sounds to me that his decisions are self serving. I Dont think the english public are outraged by these pictures in the same way the irish were over the michaela pics but this fella desmond would have you believe they are.

-------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
everyone knows papers are rags with no morals and will print anything if it makes them a quick buck, suppose it says it all about the people that buy them

if some girl is topless down the beach, is it right that some creep can come and take pictures of them and sell them for personal gain?

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
when we gonna see the first snatch pics in the paper? topless pics of so called celebs are soooooooo like 2001

Posted By: Humpy Gussy
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:32am

+1

Fuss about nothing! I remember Una Healy, Irish wan from the Saturdays was photographed topless on holidays without permission. She was interviewed and she said that she was very upset at the time, invasion of privacy and all that craic. Same circumstances but no widespread outrage there!

Only difference is that KM is the mot of the future Head of State of Britain. So lets say for example Michelle Obama was snapped in the same situation...or even Angela Merkel Dead... would the Irish Star be under threat of closure?? Its possible....

-------------
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 12:59pm

Northern & Shell magazines include:

Amateur Video
Asian Babes
Best of Fifty Plus
Best of Forty Plus
Best of Eros
Best of Forum
Best of Readers' Wives
Big and Black
Big Ones International
Contact Girls
Double Sex A
Electric Blue
Eros
Fifty and Over
For Men
Forty Plus
Forum
For Women
Horny Housewives
Mother-in-laws
New Talent
Nude Readers' Wives
Only 18
Private Lust
Readers' Wives
Red-hot Pack
X-treme

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

when we gonna see the first snatch pics in the paper? topless pics of so called celebs are soooooooo like 2001

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Where to start???

My job is under serious threat? Yes

As has been said, one word springs to mind...hypocritical
Talboid newspapers are what they are, and it's why nearly a million people a day read them.
But it seems that Royalty is immune from everything. 

The English Star would print dead pictures of their own mothers, but Mr Desmond wants a nighthood so all bets are off when it comes to the Royal Family, He has scoffed at the fundimental rule of journalism and shame on him

While I think it was wrong to print the photos, as i dont think anyone should be subjected to topless / embarassing photos of them taken in such a manner it is hugely hyprocritcal given the the English Star would have no problem printing similar photos of our Presidents close relation if theu taught it would sell papers.

They IMO would be far better off turning their attention closer to home and the disgraceful media coverage of Hillsborough.

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:04pm

Amateur Video
Asian Babes
Best of Fifty Plus
Best of Forty Plus
Best of Eros
Best of Forum
Best of Readers' Wives
Big and Black
Big Ones International
Contact Girls
Double Sex A
Electric Blue
Eros
Fifty and Over
For Men
Forty Plus
Forum
For Women
Horny Housewives
Mother-in-laws
New Talent
Nude Readers' Wives
Only 18
Private Lust
Readers' Wives
Red-hot Pack
X-treme

You just named all the mags under my bed, you been spying on me LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Amateur Video
Asian Babes
Best of Fifty Plus
Best of Forty Plus
Best of Eros
Best of Forum
Best of Readers' Wives
Big and Black
Big Ones International
Contact Girls
Double Sex A
Electric Blue
Eros
Fifty and Over
For Men
Forty Plus
Forum
For Women
Horny Housewives
Mother-in-laws
New Talent
Nude Readers' Wives
Only 18
Private Lust
Readers' Wives
Red-hot Pack
X-treme

i always taught you batted both ways LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Amateur Video
Asian Babes
Best of Fifty Plus
Best of Forty Plus
Best of Eros
Best of Forum
Best of Readers' Wives
Big and Black
Big Ones International
Contact Girls
Double Sex A
Electric Blue
Eros
Fifty and Over
For Men
Forty Plus
Forum
For Women
Horny Housewives
Mother-in-laws
New Talent
Nude Readers' Wives
Only 18
Private Lust
Readers' Wives
Red-hot Pack
X-treme

i always taught you batted both ways LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:25pm
Ah im nearly after pissing in me tights, didnt see that 1 LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 4:43pm

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 5:46pm

[QUOTE=Denis Irwin]Suffering Jaysus that makes his reaction even more pathetic LOL

Amateur Video
    Asian Babes
    Best of Fifty Plus
    Best of Forty Plus
    Best of Eros
    Best of Forum
    Best of Readers' Wives
    Big and Black
    Big Ones International
    Contact Girls
    Double Sex A
    Electric Blue
    Eros
    Fifty and Over
    For Men
    Forty Plus
    Forum
For Women
   Horny Housewives
   Mother-in-laws
   New Talent
   Nude Readers' Wives
   Only 18
   Private Lust
   Readers' Wives
   Red-hot Pack
   X-treme

[/QUOTE

Daithi you must be the only man with a ladder up the side of single bed with all those mags underneath

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 1:00am

Best of Fifty Plus
    Best of Forty Plus
     Best of Readers' wives
    Fifty and Over    
   Horny Housewives
   Mother-in-laws
   Readers' Wives

fine publications    

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 12:47pm
As GerK said, Richard Desmond is a hypocrite.
He has made his fortune from porn and celelbrity magazines, some of his porn mags are listed above, but he also owns OK magazine, which regularly publishes paparazzi photos of celebrities similar to the Middleton ones. Presumably as OK is published internationally it is a direct competitor of Closer and Berlusconi's other similar magazines.
He withdrew his newspapers (The Star and The Express) from the Independent Press Complaints Commission, the voluntary body that deals with complaints against the press in the UK, so he obviously doesn't believe that newspapers should be regulated by even a toothless organisation like the IPCC. The Star in the UK would have no issue publishing a similar photo of one of the Monaco royal family for example.

If he has an issue then the board of the company should look into sacking the editor, but closing the paper down for this is a joke.
But since the editor hasn't published anything different to other similar stories published in the past even sacking him seems disproportionate.
Seems to me that Richard Desmond has a problem with his Irish company not kow-towing to the British monarchy sufficiently. Someone should remind him that the Irish media has not had to do that for 90 years or so.

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 12:55pm
Richard Desmond is a hypocrite, but it was still in bad taste printing those photos. 
It would be a shame if people lost their jobs for the actions of one Editor who would have made the final call. 

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Richard Desmond is a hypocrite, but it was still in bad taste printing those photos. 
It would be a shame if people lost their jobs for the actions of one Editor who would have made the final call. 
Just to add, I don't think the pictures ever should have been taken, everyone goes on about how she should "expect it" if she is in the public eye, but she was staying in a private house (or castle) and was over a kilometre from the public road.
If anyone who was not a "professional photographer" took photos of a girl who was not a "celebrity" while she was sunbathing topless on private property then that person would be done for at least harrassment, and possibly voyeurism, sexual harrasment, stalking etc.

France has a privacy law, it's pretty likely Closer will get found guilty of breaking that law, and they'll get fined a lot less than they have made from the photos. So the law is pretty useless.
Ireland doesn't have such a law, the editor of the Star obviously felt that publishing would increase circulation that day, he broke no Irish laws, and he was pretty much doing what he had probably done hundred of times before, taken some compromising celeb photos off the wires and stuck them in his paper to fill some space and attract a few punters.
If that has pissed the owners off then it should be the editor who pays, not the entire staff.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net